eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Want to change country of my ebay accounts! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/139315-want-change-country-my-ebay-accounts.html)

bbb2 10-05-2020 03:27 AM

Want to change country of my ebay accounts!

Hello guys, i want to change the country of my ebay stealth account, now i'm working from my router that is changing every time i log in the ip and i want to buy a static ip but in Uk, can i do that? my account has more that 3 months and already started to sell. Ebay will not suspend my account if i'm changing the country? Thank you!

agent006140 10-05-2020 08:01 AM

Re: Want to change country of my ebay accounts!

You have to open a new Ebay account in that country

bbb2 10-05-2020 09:26 AM

hi, i have opened that account more than 3 months ago, i have already selling on it, but i'm using everytime new ip address. Now i want to buy a static ip, but i don't find to my country and i want to buy from uk, is this ok? or ebay will suspend my account?
Thank you!!!

bbb2 10-05-2020 09:27 AM

I'm sorry, i want to change the ip address to different country not the country into ebay. :)

AOM 10-05-2020 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb2 (Post 1118339)
I'm sorry, i want to change the ip address to different country not the country into ebay. :)

Good thing you clarified this, as that was very confusing.
Yes, you can definitely change the IP Address you are using. Make sure you are using the same device with the browsing cookies/history intact. Then there should be no problem! :)

SaiJin 10-05-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb2 (Post 1118339)

If say your eBay account country is registered in UK then you change the IP to ANY country that is NOT UK, it'll throw a red flag and chances are high that you will get a limitation.

In their eyes your account is being hacked from outside the country.

I wouldn't risk it.

bbb2 10-05-2020 01:50 PM

But if i keep the cookies? same device, only change an static ip. The problem is that i need to go to another country. Thanks!

bbb2 10-05-2020 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1118361)
If say your eBay account country is registered in UK then you change the IP to ANY country that is NOT UK, it'll throw a red flag and chances are high that you will get a limitation.

I wouldn't risk it.

But if i keep the cookies? same device, only change an static ip. The problem is that i need to go to another country. Thanks!

burbur 10-07-2020 12:43 AM

I oparate more than 30 accounts atm. i take random proxys from EU countrys and changed the country few times on some accounts.

It was never an issue and the IP does not have to match the country. you can use an UK account from anywhere.

AOM 10-07-2020 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb2 (Post 1118373)

Like i've mentioned, there should be no issue as long as you have the browsing cookies/history, and you are using the same device.
It will have a red flag once you use a different device and different IP at the same time.

ahmaed 11-10-2020 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burbur (Post 1118668)
I oparate more than 30 accounts atm. i take random proxys from EU countrys and changed the country few times on some accounts.

It was never an issue and the IP does not have to match the country. you can use an UK account from anywhere.

But you must have the same cookies and history browsing

ahmaed 11-10-2020 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1118361)

I wouldn't risk it.

what about change ip and keep same device and cookies ?

GreenBean 01-26-2021 07:57 AM

Please understand that “messing” around with international IPs may cause problems with PayPal as well as eBay.

:juggle:

samspalace 01-26-2021 08:30 PM

I’ve had experience in this where I brought an unlimited philippines eBay account. I sold on the account with a change of UK address with UK ip but country and currency was still in philippines.

I was charged philippines eBay invoice and after a few weeks got in touch with eBay and they changed my account to UK country and currency to GBP.

For that month I paid eBay invoices in PHP and GBP.

No red flags caused for doing this on eBay was very straightforward actually.

Told them a story I moved from philippines to UK and will be selling in the UK now not philippines. They said will you be here for more than 12 months I was like yes I will be staying in UK now no issues whatsoever.

Dmitry 01-27-2021 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1138663)
I’ve had experience in this where I brought an unlimited philippines eBay account. I sold on the account with a change of UK address with UK ip but country and currency was still in philippines.

I was charged philippines eBay invoice and after a few weeks got in touch with eBay and they changed my account to UK country and currency to GBP.

For that month I paid eBay invoices in PHP and GBP.

No red flags caused for doing this on eBay was very straightforward actually.

Told them a story I moved from philippines to UK and will be selling in the UK now not philippines. They said will you be here for more than 12 months I was like yes I will be staying in UK now no issues whatsoever.

Can you tell me?
I bought an account, the seller turned out to be a scammer and sold me a $ 250 registered account in the Philippines when I started adding the first product to sell on Ebay.com
They ask to confirm their phone number and they send me to ebay.philippines
In general, it is impossible to use this account on ebay.com, when I wrote to support, they said that they could transfer an account from the Philippines to the USA, but there are many documents that need to be confirmed, this is unrealistic, what should I do with this account, just throw it away?

samspalace 01-27-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitry (Post 1138689)
Can you tell me?
I bought an account, the seller turned out to be a scammer and sold me a $ 250 registered account in the Philippines when I started adding the first product to sell on Ebay.com
They ask to confirm their phone number and they send me to ebay.philippines
In general, it is impossible to use this account on ebay.com, when I wrote to support, they said that they could transfer an account from the Philippines to the USA, but there are many documents that need to be confirmed, this is unrealistic, what should I do with this account, just throw it away?

You need to confirm a valid phone number to sell on eBay. I got a giff gaff SIM card (free) and took the old one out and used that one in my phone.

I’ve not sold on eBay.com but eBay UK didn’t need to provide any documentation for changing country from Philippines to UK just had to say that I was staying in UK for more than 12 months so need to change country because PHP will be no good to me anymore eBay rep on live chat was happy to do this.

I would chat with them on live chat and say I’ve moved to USA from Phillipenes and need my country changed as I’m no longer living in Phillipenes.

If eBay in USA are asking for documentation of address change then it’s obviously a lot different to UK. You could get creative and give eBay what they want if you really want the account.

When you first got the account did you change address to USA when listing your first item? If you did not do this then this could be a reason why your being transferred to eBay.ph.

Try changing address to USA address and list on eBay.com if you havnt done that already and make sure you confirm your phone number, email and link PayPal to eBay as well.

Dmitry 01-27-2021 10:47 PM

The fact is that the fraudulent seller who sold me this account did not even provide access to the phone number
by which I could confirm, and the phone was needed for the Philippines, I changed the phone to the USA and the address to the USA, but the system continues to transfer me to the ebay Philippines website when I put the goods up for sale.
I'll try to do it on eBay UK
thanks for the help