eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   VERO Strike on stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/139769-vero-strike-stealth.html)

sqrl57 10-28-2020 02:23 PM

VERO Strike on stealth

Hi, I got VERO strike for one digital item that was on my ebay, nothing was sold from the listing on my fairly new stealth account. I don't understand how my item got flagged when there are over several listings of the same item with multiple quantities sold that been up for weeks. Could be competition reporting it but I doubt that since there other sellers pulling way more views and attention compared to me when I have nothing sold.

In the email, I got a statement stating next time there will be a 3-day restriction placed on the account if this happens again in the future. Lesson learned but still don't understand the sellers who have the same listing up for weeks and pull more views have their listing still up.

bytor3k 10-28-2020 10:20 PM

Re: VERO Strike on stealth

Their listings aren't being reported. They probably have an agreement among themselves not to report each other.

Also it's very easy to notice and run new competition off of eBay. ;)

tedsmith1990 10-29-2020 01:58 AM

I was told that a lof of layers - less reputation browse EBAY everyday and try to scam from the sellers.

But you could be reported by your competitors

SaiJin 10-29-2020 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill789 (Post 1122127)
Hi, I got VERO strike for one digital item that was on my ebay, nothing was sold from the listing on my fairly new stealth account. I don't understand how my item got flagged when there are over several listings of the same item with multiple quantities sold that been up for weeks. Could be competition reporting it but I doubt that since there other sellers pulling way more views and attention compared to me when I have nothing sold.

In the email, I got a statement stating next time there will be a 3-day restriction placed on the account if this happens again in the future. Lesson learned but still don't understand the sellers who have the same listing up for weeks and pull more views have their listing still up.

DOesn't matter, stop selling that listing.

And I'm telling you, digital items will be risky regardless.

rsot 10-29-2020 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill789 (Post 1122127)
Lesson learned but still don't understand the sellers who have the same listing up for weeks and pull more views have their listing still up.

Some succeed for a while, others get axed quickly - it's a lot of luck of the draw and trial and error - no successful seller is going to give you the tactics quite likely since it's business...

walkingupwards 10-29-2020 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedsmith1990 (Post 1122190)
I was told that a lof of layers - less reputation browse EBAY everyday and try to scam from the sellers.

But you could be reported by your competitors

I can confirm that eBay has a real problem with scammy buyers. They only restrict buyer accounts after the "item not received" thing is abused like 19 or 20 times :deadhorse:

Valhalla1 10-29-2020 01:47 PM

Talking about digital items on new accounts is really a big mess. Eb bots will take down all those listings. No matter whether price you set is low or not. Try listing those item for 50-100$ and they will be removed by eb as well. When you have some time doing digital items you can be considered a threat for competitors. At this point they will report your listing over and over. Eb will pull competitors out too, it's a matter of time.

SaiJin 10-29-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1122217)
I can confirm that eBay has a real problem with scammy buyers. They only restrict buyer accounts after the "item not received" thing is abused like 19 or 20 times :deadhorse:

eBay and Amazon are always buyer focused so they get away with things.

It's unfortunate...

degsey69 11-18-2020 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalstealth (Post 1125723)
Because probably they've authorization to sell on eBay VERO items.

No definitely not so, VERO is VERO no exceptions on eBay, I can not see the Brand owner being contacted by a recipient of a VERO complaint and then them telling OK I will tell eBay you can sell it. It is my experience that the complainant ignores emails as the brand owner hires companies to work on their behalf taking down listings.