Help, please, dear members... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-31-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Help, please, dear members...

tell me on ebay, please, I'm already exhausted (((
I read the stealth manual cover to cover several times
in my presence, a person in a new ebay account listed a highly risky product in the first listing and was not limited in the first listing, while he did not even have a PAYPAL!!! and he said that ebay is not important PAYPAL!!!
(country USA)
I don’t use google voice, only real SIM cards, I only use pure resident sox services for the city, I use gmail mail, different real addresses, I use new user accounts in Windows, I tried the ones bought on the VCC forum and tried real numbers credit cards, I have tried different ways more than 100 times !!!
I tried to register an account and try to post the first listing, in half a year! and was still limited
if there are kind people on this forum) tell me what else I could have done wrong
huge request, please don’t say: welcome to the forum. please respond only to those who know how to successfully create accounts, without suspension in the first listing, not those who use the already created ...
I have a feeling that those who really know how to create accounts are deliberately not saying something or are misleading, is that not so?
if anything i apologize for my english
Regards...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Re: Help, please, dear members...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayPP View Post
tell me on ebay, please, I'm already exhausted (((
I read the stealth manual cover to cover several times
in my presence, a person in a new ebay account listed a highly risky product in the first listing and was not limited in the first listing, while he did not even have a PAYPAL!!! and he said that ebay is not important PAYPAL!!!
(country USA)
I don’t use google voice, only real SIM cards, I only use pure resident sox services for the city, I use gmail mail, different real addresses, I use new user accounts in Windows, I tried the ones bought on the VCC forum and tried real numbers credit cards, I have tried different ways more than 100 times !!!
I tried to register an account and try to post the first listing, in half a year! and was still limited
if there are kind people on this forum) tell me what else I could have done wrong
huge request, please don’t say: welcome to the forum. please respond only to those who know how to successfully create accounts, without suspension in the first listing, not those who use the already created ...
I have a feeling that those who really know how to create accounts are deliberately not saying something or are misleading, is that not so?
if anything i apologize for my english
Regards...
Bro same,I been trying for 2 months now.I made a stealth account with same stealth email paypal and same country address and number and everything but still got suspended and yes i alao believw that those who know are not telling and misleading so they get frustated and buy stealth or other things from them.I been seeing this as i been reading a lot of post here no disrespect as they are making therr own business but if you don't want to help then you shouldn't message or mislead right?Sorry for my bad english
Old 10-31-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Help, please, dear members...

They want to validate your details, have you tried emailing them, messaging them or chat.

There is an art to this and then you have to get through Managed Payments verification afterwards, all achievable.

Recommend that you purchase an account from the marketplace here with some sales and time on it, like 5 sales 3 months old, they do cost but are getting you back on eBay.