eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Suspended acc (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/139908-suspended-acc.html)

Predatorgtr 11-05-2020 06:04 AM

Suspended acc

Created a new account around 2 months ago(everything new and good),waited till yesterday and created a new listing(low risk item),today i got suspended.As i think i did everything correct.Account creation steps were all followed,also listing was created in a good way(image cleaned and etc.),no issues with that.What could be the reason i got suspended 30 min after i listed my first item and how to not get suspended next time?

Valhalla1 11-06-2020 12:37 AM

Re: Suspended acc

List your creation steps. It can be an IP issue.
Did you receive an email asking you for docs?

slokor 11-06-2020 01:11 AM

Did you create any sort of history for the acct before you listed that item? or did you just list upon your second time logging into the acct 2 months after creating it?

Predatorgtr 11-06-2020 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhalla1 (Post 1123244)
List your creation steps. It can be an IP issue.
Did you receive an email asking you for docs?

New user
New info
New real sim
New ip(mobile hotspot)
and etc.

No I didn’t receive that letter from them, i listed an item and after 30 minutes i got a message from them that i am suspended without any chance of reinstating my account

Predatorgtr 11-06-2020 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1123247)
Did you create any sort of history for the acct before you listed that item? or did you just list upon your second time logging into the acct 2 months after creating it?

I created it on 29 of September and i did login to it a couple of times to check if it got suspended, so i waited till November and decided to start listing, started with 1 quantity 15$ item

jenny233 11-06-2020 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predatorgtr (Post 1123147)
Created a new account around 2 months ago(everything new and good),waited till yesterday and created a new listing(low risk item),today i got suspended.As i think i did everything correct.Account creation steps were all followed,also listing was created in a good way(image cleaned and etc.),no issues with that.What could be the reason i got suspended 30 min after i listed my first item and how to not get suspended next time?

They informed that you have connected activities cause high risk to eBay?. Did you contact them to restore the account access?

Predatorgtr 11-06-2020 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenny233 (Post 1123258)
They informed that you have connected activities cause high risk to eBay?. Did you contact them to restore the account access?

Yeah,I contacted to the customer service, they told me the same.No chance of reinstating the account

Predatorgtr 11-06-2020 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1123268)
You can try for a different agent and hope for better result. Various eb agents do make a difference.

Or you can let it go

Tried 3 customers, all told me the same

SaiJin 11-06-2020 02:43 PM

OP,

I don't know what guide you're following but do get the stealth guide.
Start there then ask questions in here so we can help you correctly.

Valhalla1 11-06-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predatorgtr (Post 1123249)
New user
New info
New real sim
New ip(mobile hotspot)
and etc.

No I didn’t receive that letter from them, i listed an item and after 30 minutes i got a message from them that i am suspended without any chance of reinstating my account

IMHO, they linked you. There is a flaw in your account creation method. A few weeks ago i was suspended after 30 minutes from first listing. I realized later that my IP was the issue. My ISP kept the same (banned) ip addres and i didn't notice it since it was supposed to be dynamic. I created account, Eb noticed it was the same banned ip and boom!, suspended after 30 minutes.

Predatorgtr 11-06-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhalla1 (Post 1123374)
IMHO, they linked you. There is a flaw in your account creation method. A few weeks ago i was suspended after 30 minutes from first listing. I realized later that my IP was the issue. My ISP kept the same (banned) ip addres and i didn't notice it since it was supposed to be dynamic. I created account, Eb noticed it was the same banned ip and boom!, suspended after 30 minutes.

I had that issue previous time i created accounts,this time i created it strictly correct.IP from mobile hotspot everytime,the problem is that account lived for 2 months and no issue,previous time i created an account it got suspended after 3 days of creation,so this time it's not about the account creation,it i guess have problem with my listing.No IP problems,leak or something.Strictly logined from my mobile hotspot to my new user and than to my ebay.

Valhalla1 11-07-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predatorgtr (Post 1123382)
I had that issue previous time i created accounts,this time i created it strictly correct.IP from mobile hotspot everytime,the problem is that account lived for 2 months and no issue,previous time i created an account it got suspended after 3 days of creation,so this time it's not about the account creation,it i guess have problem with my listing.No IP problems,leak or something.Strictly logined from my mobile hotspot to my new user and than to my ebay.

you said you listed a low risk item , so it could be a flaw during account creation. Ip is not enough. Double check your steps again.

rsot 11-07-2020 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predatorgtr (Post 1123382)

Good luck with the restart then

ebaychic2013 11-07-2020 09:14 AM

Ebay does not like mobile IP now

KlugePatrik 11-07-2020 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaychic2013 (Post 1123462)

like for real ? I had a suspcion about this

Predatorgtr 11-07-2020 11:33 AM

Quote:

i think it's not true,if they wouldn't like my mobile hotspot they would've banned me after 3 days after creation or instantly after creation of my acc,but it lived for 2 months.I am 80% confident that it has something to do with my listing,but thanks for your idea.Next time should be more careful,maybe i should wait a bit longer,but it's not about the account creation.

Valhalla1 11-18-2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

I disagree. I've been using mobile hotspot for a while and no issues.

degsey69 11-18-2020 10:51 PM

Quote:

Well that takes out a few million apple iPads with a sim card using eBay. NOT!

There is no evidence that eBay is rejecting mobile hot spots and suspending accounts that uses them.

With millions of US citizens using mobile hotspots, eBay can not tell who is the good guy and who is the bad guy as the I P address is dynamic and changes all the time.

HurricaneHuntr 11-18-2020 10:52 PM

Mobile ip is the single safest stealth use. Why? Ebay isn't banning all of t-mobile IPs.. can you imagine if they did that? That would be corporate suicide. What they do is watch for patterns.

degsey69 11-18-2020 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1125746)
Mobile ip is the single safest stealth use. Why? Ebay isn't banning all of t-mobile IPs.. can you imagine if they did that? That would be corporate suicide. What they do is watch for patterns.

Amen to that