selling on uk and aus ebay with US ebay account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-14-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default selling on uk and aus ebay with US ebay account?

Alright us ebay sellers...

So we have a few US ebay accounts anywhere from 5yrs old to 3 weeks old with matching verified pp accounts.

We want to have some of our screen names set to sell just on ebay UK and ebay Aus only.

Besides shipping cost which we can eat do to profit margin and in uk the exchange rate and returns which we have figured out how to handle quickly.

What are some tips or tricks to get on their sites and run everything from the US? These are real peoples accounts...alot of them have around 10 feedback but have a lot of age on them.

The products are non-vero ebay motors type products.

We had looked at hiring a lister in those countries but can't find anyone trust worthy enough who has a stable ebay account. We can't have people going down left and right cause we will have to change our listing and photos every single time and the market is small niche but good profit.

We are trying to avoid getting the suspension notice saying ebay wants additional information...also when we did try to list an item from one of our US ebay accounts and put in a city and zip for Manchester there was a ebay warning saying its against their policy to misrepresent the items location...the item gets shipped from the us but I thought if we signed onto ebay uk site we would have to say its located in the Uk correct?

sorry for the spead out long questions
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-14-2009

Longevity: 89%

The warning about misrepresent the items location can be ignored. It won't cause any account issue.
Old 10-14-2009

Longevity: 91%

you could sell on ebay uk using your usa location

i don't think you able to last long with running a usa account in the uk as it would be easy enough to find out from the ip address

if you don't mind me asking what sort of car accesories are you wanting to sell in the u.k
( pm me )
Old 10-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay View Post
you could sell on ebay uk using your usa location

i don't think you able to last long with running a usa account in the uk as it would be easy enough to find out from the ip address

if you don't mind me asking what sort of car accesories are you wanting to sell in the u.k
( pm me )
PM has been sent
Old 10-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon999 View Post
The warning about misrepresent the items location can be ignored. It won't cause any account issue.
Thank you for confirming that I was a bit worried about it killing one of our accounts.