eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   MC042 RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/14131-mc042-rno-notice-ebay-registration-reinstatement.html)

flipstardirect 10-15-2009 02:28 AM

MC042 RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement!!!

Hello everyone, just another shed of good news in this forum of gloom. (jk)

Today I got 4, yes FOUR accounts reinstated. They were part of my circulation of accounts two years ago. What happened was that two years ago I was account hopping; getting violations, creating new accounts, rinse and repeat. However as many of you here, one got suspended, and a small chain effect occurred. Now they're all reinstated, but I doubt I'll be touching them for a while.

One account got reinstated, then another two reinstated a few hours later back to back, and the last reinstated this morning.

Here's the message

MC042 RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement - #username here#

Hello *me* x 4,

Thanks for submitting the requested information. After further review, your account is now reinstated.

Please note that although your account is active, listings or bids cancelled because of the suspension will not be reinstated.

If you have questions, please click 'Help' at the top of most eBay pages. You'll also find a link on the left side of the help page to contact us.

For details on our policies, please visit:

*link you've seen too many times has been omitted*

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Also got a personal email (well it doesn't sound automated to me) from a customer support person? I think..

Dear *me* x4,

I reviewed the details of your suspension, and I'm pleased to tell you
that we've decided to reinstate your account.

To avoid problems like this in the future, we recommend that members
become familiar with our guidelines for buying and selling successfully
on eBay.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this
email and let us know.

Sincerely,
Gregory S.

eBay Customer Support

I posted something similar a few weeks before on the subscriber forums, but this is just, well wow. Anyone else have anyone occur to them similar? I'm on eBay Australia, but who knows.

^_^

oompaloompa 10-15-2009 03:41 PM

OMG - congrats, in time for Xmas..........

hpcpqcsco 05-14-2010 08:53 AM

This is what I got
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello username (email),

We're happy to let you know that we've reinstated your account. Your account should now be in good standing as long as you don't have any other suspensions.

Please note that although your account is now active, any listings or bids canceled by your account suspension won't be reinstated.

Thanks,

eBay

H62454
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this real or scam? Thank you

hpcpqcsco 05-14-2010 09:30 AM

Do they remove all your feedback or they are still there. All my feedback are gone :mad2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by flipstardirect (Post 108237)
Hello everyone, just another shed of good news in this forum of gloom. (jk)

Today I got 4, yes FOUR accounts reinstated. They were part of my circulation of accounts two years ago. What happened was that two years ago I was account hopping; getting violations, creating new accounts, rinse and repeat. However as many of you here, one got suspended, and a small chain effect occurred. Now they're all reinstated, but I doubt I'll be touching them for a while.

One account got reinstated, then another two reinstated a few hours later back to back, and the last reinstated this morning.

Here's the message

MC042 RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement - #username here#

Hello *me* x 4,

Thanks for submitting the requested information. After further review, your account is now reinstated.

Please note that although your account is active, listings or bids cancelled because of the suspension will not be reinstated.

If you have questions, please click 'Help' at the top of most eBay pages. You'll also find a link on the left side of the help page to contact us.

For details on our policies, please visit:

*link you've seen too many times has been omitted*

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Also got a personal email (well it doesn't sound automated to me) from a customer support person? I think..

Dear *me* x4,

I reviewed the details of your suspension, and I'm pleased to tell you
that we've decided to reinstate your account.

To avoid problems like this in the future, we recommend that members
become familiar with our guidelines for buying and selling successfully
on eBay.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this
email and let us know.

Sincerely,
Gregory S.

eBay Customer Support

I posted something similar a few weeks before on the subscriber forums, but this is just, well wow. Anyone else have anyone occur to them similar? I'm on eBay Australia, but who knows.

^_^

skindrinks 07-17-2016 10:30 AM

Re: MC042 RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement!!!

I got one of these email last night. I logged in to my acct and it is still suspended. Wtf. Is this what they to trick you to pay the fee? Lol

yankee 07-17-2016 11:17 AM

Tons of reports of reinstated accounts. Good news!

killakk 07-17-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 786723)
Tons of reports of reinstated accounts. Good news!

Hey dude, do you know if they randomly email you or do you have to ask them to reinstate the account?

Kind Regards,

Killakk

yankee 07-17-2016 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killakk (Post 786740)
Hey dude, do you know if they randomly email you or do you have to ask them to reinstate the account?

Kind Regards,

Killakk

Both...but being invited back or just getting the reinstated email is most successful.

Sometimes they ask what will be different now compared to before.

If you owed fees, banned for suspicious activity or had greater than .30% unresolved cases, it is 100% failure rate as far as I am aware at this time.

Sometimes you have no feedback, sometimes you have 5-$500 selling limits and sometimes you can get huge selling limits. As far as I am aware, they hold funds for 90 days but it is still too early to know for sure if this is for the full 90 or on all accounts.