What is the best option for stealth accounts to increase sales limits - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-29-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Smile What is the best option for stealth accounts to increase sales limits

Hello,
I want to ask, what is the best way to increase the limits? I know that from the beginning, some accounts have a limit of 10 items per month, if there is any way to increase it without having to call ebay or get in trouble?

I appreciate your effort,

MACA.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: What is the best option for stealth accounts to increase sales limits

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

While I find it nice to let the account grow naturally, you could call eb but make sure you know details of your accounts well and not selling risky items
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
MACA (01-29-2021)
Old 01-29-2021

Longevity: 18%
Default Re: What is the best option for stealth accounts to increase sales limits

Improve your account creation process in order for you to get high selling limits right away.
The Following User Says Thank You to magina For This Useful Post:
MACA (01-29-2021)
Old 01-29-2021
Threadstarter  

what exactly do you mean by that?

Is there anything specific to do to get the limits of 100 items per month or more?
Old 01-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACA View Post
what exactly do you mean by that?

Is there anything specific to do to get the limits of 100 items per month or more?
Yes, you can get at least 100,000 items / £1,000,000.00 selling limits per month with the right method and resources used easily.
and for the USA accounts, i already tried once and i got the 1,000 items / $10,000.00 selling per month easily, but i really do not have real USA phone numbers so i cannot create more. So i am just buying premade USA account. I'm planning to buy USA simcards off eBay and see how it goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to magina For This Useful Post:
MACA (01-30-2021)
Old 01-30-2021

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 78%

When you create your accounts the data is run through software which can determine the likelihood that the account is probably real and the zip codes will also determine the limit given initially. So for your stealth account choose a good neighborhood and the name should be similar to whoever is living at the stealth address.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
MACA (01-30-2021), magina (01-30-2021)
Old 01-30-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
When you create your accounts the data is run through software which can determine the likelihood that the account is probably real and the zip codes will also determine the limit given initially. So for your stealth account choose a good neighborhood and the name should be similar to whoever is living at the stealth address.
Can I send you a PM about this please? Just answer if you have time. Thank you
Old 01-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: What is the best option for stealth accounts to increase sales limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by magina View Post
Yes, you can get at least 100,000 items / £1,000,000.00 selling limits per month with the right method and resources used easily.
and for the USA accounts, i already tried once and i got the 1,000 items / $10,000.00 selling per month easily, but i really do not have real USA phone numbers so i cannot create more. So i am just buying premade USA account. I'm planning to buy USA simcards off eBay and see how it goes.

And by that method and resources do you mean?
Thank you very much,

MACA.
Old 01-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
By that name you mean, for example, the name of a neighbor?

So let's just say you take a bike, drive around neighboring houses, look at their last name on the mailboxes, find out the postal code and create stealth with this information.

What about a bank account?

How do I solve for a bank to have a name as a neighbor? Or just have a name on me and eBay Stealth accounts have names on neighbors.

I really appreciate your answer, I'm still an amateur,

MACA.
Old 01-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Hitting your limits every month and be within above seller or better, likely more to be increased
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
MACA (01-30-2021)
Old 01-30-2021

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Hello,
I want to ask, what is the best way to increase the limits? I know that from the beginning, some accounts have a limit of 10 items per month, if there is any way to increase it without having to call ebay or get in trouble?

I appreciate your effort,

MACA.
Try this method, when you create a business account and they ask you how much inventory put a mid range amount rather then the lower park figure.
Should help.
Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebay.slayer For This Useful Post:
MACA (01-30-2021)
Old 01-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay.slayer View Post
Try this method, when you create a business account and they ask you how much inventory put a mid range amount rather then the lower park figure.
Should help.
Cheers

If I create a business account they will want something like confirmation that I own a company or I am a member of it, the problem is that I am not 18 years old. What do I need to start a business acc?

Thank you,

MACA.
Old 01-30-2021
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

While I find it nice to let the account grow naturally, you could call eb but make sure you know details of your accounts well and not selling risky items
why do you respond each time to every post with that same spammy message 'welcome to stealth?'

its just spam and annoying at this point
The Following User Says Thank You to alhabsy For This Useful Post:
allster101 (04-17-2023)
Old 01-30-2021

Good evening Maca !

I create all my stealth accouts with high selling limits.

If you do not know how to create them with high limits then I can suggest you to hit your monthly selling limit and they should increase automatically.

Other ways I have increased limits in the past is by chatting to the customer service agent on Live chat and just asked them nicely by telling them your business plan.

They should increase your limits no problem.

Good Luck !

- George
The Following User Says Thank You to George_Fox For This Useful Post:
MACA (01-31-2021)
Old 01-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Fox View Post
Good evening Maca !

I create all my stealth accouts with high selling limits.

If you do not know how to create them with high limits then I can suggest you to hit your monthly selling limit and they should increase automatically.

Other ways I have increased limits in the past is by chatting to the customer service agent on Live chat and just asked them nicely by telling them your business plan.

They should increase your limits no problem.

Good Luck !

- George

Thank you very much and I appreciate your answer

I still want to ask if you can somehow verify stealth acc, because I know there are some limits around $ 500. Are these the limits on paypal? And if so, how could I get around it?

Thank you,

MACA
Old 01-31-2021

Quote:
Thank you very much and I appreciate your answer

I still want to ask if you can somehow verify stealth acc, because I know there are some limits around $ 500. Are these the limits on paypal? And if so, how could I get around it?

Thank you,

MACA
Hey !

If you mean verifying your Paypal account then when you are about to hit the annual receiving limit, you should receive an email asking you to verify yourself which would be by sending in documentation such as ID and proof of residency.

- George
The Following User Says Thank You to George_Fox For This Useful Post:
MACA (02-01-2021)
Old 02-01-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hey !

If you mean verifying your Paypal account then when you are about to hit the annual receiving limit, you should receive an email asking you to verify yourself which would be by sending in documentation such as ID and proof of residency.

- George
Thanks for your reply!

I want to ask and what about unverified paypal accounts? what is their limit? I just mean using a bank and a VCC AVS bypass card without proof of identity.

---monthly and annual withdrawal limit.---

MACA.
Old 02-01-2021

Quote:
Thanks for your reply!

I want to ask and what about unverified paypal accounts? what is their limit? I just mean using a bank and a VCC AVS bypass card without proof of identity.

---monthly and annual withdrawal limit.---

MACA.
Hi Maca !

Receiving Limit is €2,500 (or currency equivalent). This is before sending in any documents.

I hope I've answered your question, if any further questions just ask me i'm here to help !

- George
Old 02-02-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi Maca !

Receiving Limit is €2,500 (or currency equivalent). This is before sending in any documents.

I hope I've answered your question, if any further questions just ask me i'm here to help !

- George

Hi, thank you for your support

Income limit 2500 euros as a one-time?

Or in a year, when a total of 2500 euros is sent to my account?

Just if it was an unverified account, are the limits 200/20000 or does it only apply to US citizens? And is there any way to bypass the 200/20000 limits?

MACA.
Old 02-02-2021
Threadstarter  

Or if you could list all the limits for unverified accounts for me so that it's finally clear to me.

Thank you very much,

MACA.