Business account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-02-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Smile Business account

Hi, I want to ask if it is best for ebay business to create PP and EBAY business accounts.

I am in the EU.

Regarding taxes (limits 200 / 20,000) how does it work?

Will they suspend my account and want to send some documents? Because I want to create a legal account so that it has high sales limits and is fully verified.

Is ebay.com and PP.com or ebay.eu and PP.eu better if you are in the EU?

And one last question --- If I created a company in the Czech Republic, would I be able to create several accounts on it?

EX: Alexander Polischuk, if you know, writes in his Stealth Book that ebay treats a business account like any other entity. He had a personal and business account, one was banned and the other was not marked. The accounts were under the same data.

So if I had a company and knew people - I could enter company data + their personal data for each of them and if there was a problem, then I should lie that my company has 50 people = 50 accounts?

SORRY for many questions and I really appreciate your answers,

Many thanks,

Maca.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-02-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Business account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACA View Post
Hi, I want to ask if it is best for ebay business to create PP and EBAY business accounts.
If you're going to have loads of sales, business is better.

Quote:
I am in the EU.

Regarding taxes (limits 200 / 20,000) how does it work?
Sorry but I'm not sure about this. I'm in the UK.

Quote:
Will they suspend my account and want to send some documents? Because I want to create a legal account so that it has high sales limits and is fully verified.
It's hard to predict in advance. There should be very little to worry about if everything is legit. If they suspend your account and ask for IDs and docs, you'd have to hand it in.

Quote:
Is ebay.com and PP.com or ebay.eu and PP.eu better if you are in the EU?
eBay expects you to open an account in your country of residence. If your country does not have a local domain extension, eg. .co.uk, you can use the default one for the country you reside in.

Quote:
And one last question --- If I created a company in the Czech Republic, would I be able to create several accounts on it?
eBay allows you to open multiple accounts. I have multiple legit accounts with eBay's permission, and it's all fine. Get selling on one account then ring eBay and explain you wish to have another account. You cannot sell the same items across accounts, and all accounts will be linked. If one gets suspended, expect a domino effect. No, not the Pizza, something much worse.

Quote:
EX: XYZ , if you know, writes in his Stealth Book that eBay treats a business account like any other entity. He had a personal and business account, one was banned, and the other was not marked. The accounts were under the same data.
They collect the names of directors, etc. If the associated eBay account gets suspended, any directors associated with the account will be marked for suspension should they open eBay accounts. It may take some time for eBay to come round to it.

Quote:
So if I had a company and knew people - I could enter company data + their personal data for each of them and if there was a problem, then I should lie that my company has 50 people = 50 accounts?
The response above applies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
MACA (02-05-2021), rsot (02-03-2021)
Old 02-03-2021
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: Business account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
If you're going to have loads of sales, business is better.

Sorry but I'm not sure about this. I'm in the UK.

So when I'm in the EU, I don't pay any taxes like the IRS or something? Just ebay and paypal fees?

It's hard to predict in advance. There should be very little to worry about if everything is legit. If they suspend your account and ask for IDs and docs, you'd have to hand it in.

eBay expects you to open an account in your country of residence. If your country does not have a local domain extension, eg. .co.uk, you can use the default one for the country you reside in.

So if I'm in the Czech Republic and the Czech Republic doesn't have the .cz extension, should I enter .eu (if it is) or .com?

eBay allows you to open multiple accounts. I have multiple legit accounts with eBay's permission, and it's all fine. Get selling on one account then ring eBay and explain you wish to have another account. You cannot sell the same items across accounts, and all accounts will be linked. If one gets suspended, expect a domino effect. No, not the Pizza, something much worse.

Do you have several accounts as personal or business?

They collect the names of directors, etc. If the associated eBay account gets suspended, any directors associated with the account will be marked for suspension should they open eBay accounts. It may take some time for eBay to come round to it.

and the worse you think about:

All accounts shutdown once you get to one ban

The response above applies.
So if I understand correctly, I can't create multiple accounts in my name (as personal) unless I allow myself from ebay.

Otherwise, as a business, I can have several accounts, just find people.

Thank you very match,

MACA.
Old 02-03-2021
Threadstarter  

SORRYYY, I'm a newbie here and I wrote it wrong, could you read it from that long gray message?

MACA.
Old 02-03-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Business account

Quote:
SORRYYY, I'm a newbie here and I wrote it wrong, could you read it from that long gray message?

MACA.
Difficult to tell which part you wrote since it's so long
Old 02-05-2021
Threadstarter  

1)So when I'm in the EU, I don't pay any taxes like the IRS or something? Just ebay and paypal fees?

2)So if I'm in the Czech Republic and the Czech Republic doesn't have the .cz extension, should I enter .eu (if it is) or .com?

3)Do you have several accounts as personal or business?

4)the worse you thought:

All accounts shutdown once you get to one ban?

5)So if I understand correctly, I can't create multiple accounts in my name (as personal) unless I allow myself from ebay.

Otherwise, as a business, I can have several accounts, just find people.

Thank you very match,

MACA.