eBay Stealth Account for digital products - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default eBay Stealth Account for digital products

Hey guys!

Really need your help with this as I tried many things.
I‘ve got a business account on Ebay Germany selling digital products and everything‘s okay.
A few days ago I wanted to create some stealth accounts trying to sell digital articles. Yes, I know.. they‘re high risk and a new account will probably get banned within a short amount of time. I know that it‘s possible to sell digital items with a completely new account since there are some sellers (always the same, they create new accounts every day) selling their Windows 10 keys with a new account and it seems to work for 1 day. They sell 50-100 keys and then (probably) get suspended.
So I tried many things and also followed most of the stealth rules but my account always gets banned within 30 minutes after listing. I tried using one of my real credit cards (to pay fees), real phone number and my personal verified Paypal Account. Also tried vcc (after my first account got suspended) and other phone number. Many combinations but my account Always got banned. I always kept the same paypal address (maybe that‘s my mistake? But there is no other way because you can‘t create a new paypal account and add it to your eBay in Germany).
I don‘t even know how it should be possible for my listing to become visible. It takes up to 24 hours for new members to be visible for others. There has to be a trick to make articles instantly visible and also create new stealth eBay accounts.

Some information about these working accounts because they‘re always the same (but it seems to work):
- They‘re business accounts not personal
- They have 0 feedback and were created on the same day or one day ago
- They always have 2 listings. One for Windows 10 and one for a random physical items which nobody wants to buy
- They are from Germany (so their accounts are not created in the Uk and then listed in Germany)

Hope someone knows what I‘m doing wrong. There has to be a way to do the same but I‘m not sure how.
Btw, I‘m using IPBurger residential ips (maybe this is an issue because IP keeps switching?). Also always use a new windows user for each account.

Looking forward to your ideas!
Have a great day
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2021

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: eBay Stealth Account for digital products

You really think somebody on this forum is going to help you figure out how to sell illegitimate software keys?
Old 02-26-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Wait what? When did I mention illegitimate software keys? As I said, I was running a bigger eBay business account (with more than 800 feedbacks, no negatives) selling digital (legal!) products back then which still seems to work. I’ve never sold anything illegal neither will I.
I just want to create little stealth accounts. I know that these guys selling windows keys are selling illegitimate software keys because they cost as little as 3$. But I just mentioned them for example because they somehow make it work.

Please, don‘t judge me without knowing my intentions.
Old 02-26-2021

Are these account ages? or fresh?
Old 02-26-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslu2883 View Post
Are these account ages? or fresh?
They‘re fresh but there still has to be a way to sell digital articles.
As I already mentioned, there are sellers selling Keys and stuff with completely fresh accounts and zero feedback.
Old 02-26-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

you can't sell illegal windows keys....
Closed Thread