eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Managed payments? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/142448-managed-payments.html)

MrAnon 03-10-2021 01:01 PM

Managed payments?

So ebay is asking for some Details , and a Bank card
It started off with me confirming the address and then it asks you to add bank details in which I thought A VCC would work, and it does not. I have uploaded the picture online and added a link below .

Also once i figured out a way around this and added a bank card, does that bank card have to be connected to the address of the eBay account ??

THANK YOU

HERE IS THE LINK https://ibb.co/BygP2sR

Hank 03-10-2021 05:50 PM

Re: Managed payments?

You need to provide a bank account in the name of the ebay account.

It will be in the format

Sort Code 00-00-00
Account Number 12345678

agent006140 03-10-2021 06:18 PM

she wants to use a bank card

HurricaneHuntr 03-10-2021 08:53 PM

You can only use a bank with routing number. Mismatched names is fine.

Pandoras_box 03-10-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAnon (Post 1145087)
So ebay is asking for some Details , and a Bank card
It started off with me confirming the address and then it asks you to add bank details in which I thought A VCC would work, and it does not. I have uploaded the picture online and added a link below .

Also once i figured out a way around this and added a bank card, does that bank card have to be connected to the address of the eBay account ??

THANK YOU

HERE IS THE LINK https://ibb.co/BygP2sR

Use the "Enter Manually" option. As already stated by Moscutter, the eBay account name does not have to match with the bank account name. :thumb:

agent006140 03-10-2021 11:12 PM

she wants to add a bank card.

Hank 03-11-2021 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1145115)
she wants to add a bank card.

That's twice you've said that and twice the OPs question has been answered that it HAS to be an account in the format I detailed above with a sort code/routing code

You came out with some stupid unconnected reply about gold on another thread, are you simply a troll?

rogerdodger 03-11-2021 07:07 AM

Hello guys
Little confusion here, "Name must match eBay account name" "Name does NOT have to match" ect ect....

I understand
Sort Code 00-00-00
Account Number 12345678
but not sure of the term "Routing Number" is this more of a US thing and not used/needed in the UK?

Anyway, this is more my question I am unsure about with MP and would like clarifying if possible, I have been banned from eBay, My account was under MP with Metro bank before the ban....If I make a new account within my Metro bank account (new account numbers) Can I use this with eBay once I get back on with a new stealth account under "Tim Dim"? but real name on bank account "Rick Dribble" who got banned from eBay originally lol

(Probably could of worded that a bit better)

Thanks in advance.
RogerDodger

MrAnon 03-11-2021 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1145100)
You need to provide a bank account in the name of the ebay account.

It will be in the format

Sort Code 00-00-00
Account Number 12345678

I was informed i need VBA, but could not find a seller for such on this forum. Are there any ?

rogerdodger 03-11-2021 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAnon (Post 1145167)
I was informed i need VBA, but could not find a seller for such on this forum. Are there any ?

There may be sellers here who can provide it BUT my understanding is VBA is not available for UK residents, I could be wrong though?

Pandoras_box 03-11-2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerdodger (Post 1145165)
Hello guys
Little confusion here, "Name must match eBay account name" "Name does NOT have to match" ect ect....

eBay cannot see your bank account name if you used the "Enter Manually" option instead. If your account is stealth, that's the option you're looking for.

Quote:

I understand
Sort Code 00-00-00
Account Number 12345678
but not sure of the term "Routing Number" is this more of a US thing and not used/needed in the UK?

This is a UK thread and routing numbers are for US banks, not the UK therefore not relevant to this thread. Your bank account number and sort code will suffice.

Quote:

Anyway, this is more my question I am unsure about with MP and would like clarifying if possible, I have been banned from eBay, My account was under MP with Metro bank before the ban....If I make a new account within my Metro bank account (new account numbers) Can I use this with eBay once I get back on with a new stealth account under "Tim Dim"? but real name on bank account "Rick Dribble" who got banned from eBay originally lol

Absolutely yes. Just remember to use the "Enter Manually" option when adding your bank.

You may eventually run into other problems with your eBay account that are outside the scope of this thread, but that depends on your stealth setup.

rogerdodger 03-11-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1145190)
eBay cannot see your bank account name if you used the "Enter Manually" option instead. If your account is stealth, that's the option you're looking for.

This is a UK thread and routing numbers are for US banks, not the UK therefore not relevant to this thread. Your bank account number and sort code will suffice.

Absolutely yes. Just remember to use the "Enter Manually" option when adding your bank.

You may eventually run into other problems with your eBay account that are outside the scope of this thread, but that depends on your stealth setup.

Fantastic response !
Thank you so much for your time and knowledge

Ebay.slayer 03-11-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerdodger (Post 1145193)
Fantastic response !
Thank you so much for your time and knowledge

Did it work?

inneedofhelp 03-11-2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1145113)
Use the "Enter Manually" option. As already stated by Moscutter, the eBay account name does not have to match with the bank account name. :thumb:

Reading the main MP thread it seems like most users are changing their stealth name to their real one, and keeping everything else stealth...

If the OP uses the stealth name it means that he will have to use creative documents, which at the moment don't seem to pass (maybe in the early MP days they worked for somebody).