Damn!! Whats next? Now I have been asked to upgrade personal account to business ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-07-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Damn!! Whats next? Now I have been asked to upgrade personal account to business ?

Been trying to dodge signing up for Mp/
4 of my new personals with soon be toast as literally got invite few months of using.
Now this one hasnt been invited but got this dreaded mail.
How serious is this?
As if sign up to business thats it game over too as will want opt in for Mp.

We regularly review the eBay trading activities of our top sellers, and we wanted to let you know that you need to upgrade your account from a private account to a business account.

Upgrading your account is simple and should only take a few minutes.

Here's how:
1. Log in to My eBay.
2. Click on "Personal Information" under the "Account" section of My eBay.
3. Click "Edit" alongside the Account Type in the "Username and Password Information" section. (You may be asked to sign in.)
4. Select "Business Account" and click "Submit" to upgrade your account.

We need you to make these changes to your account within the next 21 days. If you don’t, your selling privileges may be blocked. This includes listings ended and loss of selling history.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-07-2021

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Damn!! Whats next? Now I have been asked to upgrade personal account to business

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua9978 View Post
Been trying to dodge signing up for Mp/
4 of my new personals with soon be toast as literally got invite few months of using.
Now this one hasnt been invited but got this dreaded mail.
How serious is this?
As if sign up to business thats it game over too as will want opt in for Mp.

We regularly review the eBay trading activities of our top sellers, and we wanted to let you know that you need to upgrade your account from a private account to a business account.

Upgrading your account is simple and should only take a few minutes.

Here's how:
1. Log in to My eBay.
2. Click on "Personal Information" under the "Account" section of My eBay.
3. Click "Edit" alongside the Account Type in the "Username and Password Information" section. (You may be asked to sign in.)
4. Select "Business Account" and click "Submit" to upgrade your account.

We need you to make these changes to your account within the next 21 days. If you don’t, your selling privileges may be blocked. This includes listings ended and loss of selling history.
It's a bot doing the rounds ....

One of my accounts had selling privileges restricted out of nowhere and the email they sent said I had to upgrade to business and that they had told me 21 days ago already ( but they didnt )

I upgraded it and its back to normal. Still havent been invited to MP on this account.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
joshua9978 (04-08-2021)
Old 04-07-2021

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Damn!! Whats next? Now I have been asked to upgrade personal account to business

Also a glitch I am experiencing is buyers sending me messages with photo attachments but Im not receiving the photos in ebay messages.
Old 04-08-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
It's a bot doing the rounds ....

One of my accounts had selling privileges restricted out of nowhere and the email they sent said I had to upgrade to business and that they had told me 21 days ago already ( but they didnt )

I upgraded it and its back to normal. Still havent been invited to MP on this account.
I just did the upgrade than lose the histoy too bummer in business though is the address showing which is stealth. Once i lost an account with 5k feedback as buyer sent to the address on listing rather than return, even the owner of house contacted me.
I dont wanna move to Mp and real details
Old 04-09-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I just did the upgrade than lose the histoy too bummer in business though is the address showing which is stealth. Once i lost an account with 5k feedback as buyer sent to the address on listing rather than return, even the owner of house contacted me.
I dont wanna move to Mp and real details
Owner of the house?
Old 05-14-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Owner of the house?
Yeah person living there at the returns address.
Old 05-16-2021

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Yeah person living there at the returns address.
How did he manage to contact you, or did you initiate contact with him first?