eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   No more selling limits increasion?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/143542-no-more-selling-limits-increasion.html)

mackibizz 05-16-2021 01:27 PM

No more selling limits increasion??

Hello there

I am used to working with a lot of Ebay/Paypal accounts and I saw it all in this business! (Overcoming Paypal verifications, MC011, Overcome first eBay suspension and keeping the account safe without getting the second one, and much more surprises that Ebay likes to throw on us...

BUT THIS IS A NEW ONE!:bolt:

I contacted chat support with 2 of my Ebay accounts (2-3 months old with sales and feedbacks!) TO RAISE LIMITS which I did about at least 1000 times in my life with my usual speech (EBAY CANADA/EBAY IRLAND) And I got my 2 different accounts suspended!!

I successfully was managed to open the suspension eventually through other 1-3 chat conversation but this is not the point..

WE CAN NOT RAISE LIMITS ANYMORE?? WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH EBAY THESE DAYS?

Their MAIN answer is that they can detect that I'm selling Third Part items and not my own

Any solution please? Will appreciate any kind of help or response!

THANK YOU

rsot 05-17-2021 03:29 AM

Re: No more selling limits increasion??

You should contact them again and hope for a better agent - one idea

newstart123 05-17-2021 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackibizz (Post 1153723)
Hello there

I am used to working with a lot of Ebay/Paypal accounts and I saw it all in this business! (Overcoming Paypal verifications, MC011, Overcome first eBay suspension and keeping the account safe without getting the second one, and much more surprises that Ebay likes to throw on us...

I contacted chat support with 2 of my Ebay accounts (2-3 months old with sales and feedbacks!) TO RAISE LIMITS which I did about at least 1000 times in my life with my usual speech (EBAY CANADA/EBAY IRLAND) And I got my 2 different accounts suspended!!

I successfully was managed to open the suspension eventually through other 1-3 chat conversation but this is not the point..

Their MAIN answer is that they can detect that I'm selling Third Part items and not my own

THANK YOU

if you are dropshipper using third party tools and you dropship from other marketplaces then be happy that they have not banned you yet. On the other hand - if my comment is not correct simply contact them again. Other agent = other solution

SaiJin 05-17-2021 05:52 PM

It's always best to just let the limit increase on their own.
As I always tell people, calling in is risky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackibizz (Post 1153723)
Hello there

THANK YOU

slokor 05-17-2021 06:05 PM

If youre willing to risk it you can try calling in again and hoping for a more responsive rep. I found in the past that worked and that different reps are authorized to do different things.

Noypi 05-19-2021 09:23 PM

This happened to me as well I've been dropshipping amazon to ebay. I tried through chat and email to increase my limit. Same response.. Until I changed on how I sell items they cannot increase my limit.

PepsiCoin 05-19-2021 09:34 PM

they literally just gave me an increase from 5-$500 to 100=$5000 I have the ebay chat messages (with the agent) in my email to prove it. unfortunately this account will have to switch to mp on May 28th, 2021 so I'm done with this account. 13 feedback 100% positive oh well screw ebay. I'm done as a seller. no more paypal so I'm done. (other than my main account with real info)