eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   who holds the record here for suspensions? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/143946-who-holds-record-here-suspensions.html)

pirateblackmanboyd 06-10-2021 02:01 PM

who holds the record here for suspensions?

over the years I have probably had at least 100 different accounts suspended by ebay. I figure my real info may not be an option with MP at this point, Oh well, LOL. I was just wondering how many times have you gotten suspended with stealth accounts over the years?

newstart123 06-10-2021 02:51 PM

Re: who holds the record here for suspensions?

hundreds. But still using my own. And i have 7 stealth accounts with my real names with MP

pirateblackmanboyd 07-09-2021 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newstart123 (Post 1157534)
hundreds. But still using my own. And i have 7 stealth accounts with my real names with MP

I lost count years ago. I was getting really good at making them last until the MP issue. this one is really frustrating as I am sure many of you know. I feel sorry for the ebayers who depend on ebay for complete income. I think they have so many rules that even if you were trying to run legitimate accounts they make it almost impossible to sell anything that there is any profit in

SaiJin 07-12-2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirateblackmanboyd (Post 1157523)
over the years I have probably had at least 100 different accounts suspended by ebay. I figure my real info may not be an option with MP at this point, Oh well, LOL. I was just wondering how many times have you gotten suspended with stealth accounts over the years?

In my entire eBay career, I've lost less than 5 accounts.
2 of them I'm not sure why but 3 of them I know for sure what my errors were.

And this was over 10 years ago.

Mister_Zi 07-13-2021 04:27 AM

This SaiJin, all the best to you man, but everywhere i see you comment, i get a sense that you are boosting your self esteem in here rather then helping people.

I mean, I'm happy someone got this under control, but for you to have 5 accounts only suspended over 10 years, come on :) You either operate 10 accounts, or you have someone from eBay on your shoulder.

I also have a lot of suspends, but those are all result of testing for new method and updating our service.

rsot 07-13-2021 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister_Zi (Post 1162469)
This SaiJin, all the best to you man, but everywhere i see you comment, i get a sense that you are boosting your self esteem in here rather then helping people.

I mean, I'm happy someone got this under control, but for you to have 5 accounts only suspended over 10 years, come on :) You either operate 10 accounts, or you have someone from eBay on your shoulder.

I also have a lot of suspends, but those are all result of testing for new method and updating our service.

A lot depends on activity and setup - I wouldn't rag on someone who hasn't lost a lot of accounts - to each his (her :) ) own

phaz0rz 07-13-2021 08:18 AM

slokor probably holds the record here given the sheer volume of accounts he's made.

Valhalla1 07-13-2021 08:45 AM

I've lost 7 accounts since 2008. 2 accounts lasted 10 years prior to suspension.

ebaystealth1974 07-13-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirateblackmanboyd (Post 1161956)
I lost count years ago. I was getting really good at making them last until the MP issue.

Sounds like you need to get really good at KEEPING them lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirateblackmanboyd (Post 1161956)

I think they have so many rules that even if you were trying to run legitimate accounts they make it almost impossible to sell anything that there is any profit in

Negative. Sorry you're having a rough go at it. :(

SaiJin 07-13-2021 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister_Zi (Post 1162469)

Sorry you felt that way... that's actually a mirror of how you see yourself.

Most of the time I post from a neutral stance and I'm not one to get my self esteem from random people like you.

I don't get suspended because I know what I'm doing and most that do get suspended a bunch are either "testing new methods" or just don't take the time to learn from their faults or others.

Basically I'm very disciplined in what I do once I find what works for me.

In a sense you're right, I do have about 13 or so 12+, 15+ year old accounts that are greatgrandfathered. And the rest are newish which amounts to around 300 plus.... I lost count.

But in reality I don't even use 100 accounts a year... no need.

Hope this answers your question and helps to keep your insecurities in check.

SaiJin 07-13-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhalla1 (Post 1162553)
I've lost 7 accounts since 2008. 2 accounts lasted 10 years prior to suspension.

dang, 10 years! What happened to them?

You'd think after 10 years you have a lot of pillow to fall on with those accounts.

Valhalla1 07-15-2021 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1162582)
dang, 10 years! What happened to them?

You'd think after 10 years you have a lot of pillow to fall on with those accounts.

lol!!. Well, 1 of them lost due to shipping times complaints and 1 lost due to covid situation, i couldn't handle stock anymore because shipping companies stoped their services, so i tried digital items (basically antivirus suscriptions) and it was all, it was finally suspended. Other accounts were suspended trying to get back to business, i din't know nothing about stealthh and i were losing accounts before arrive to this forum.

mjgo 07-15-2021 10:28 AM

I have lost a handful over the past 12 years even selling items with some risk. For me having multiple accounts, taking it slow and letting them cool off has worked wonders.

Mister_Zi 07-16-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1162581)
Sorry you felt that way... that's actually a mirror of how you see yourself.

Most of the time I post from a neutral stance and I'm not one to get my self esteem from random people like you.

I don't get suspended because I know what I'm doing and most that do get suspended a bunch are either "testing new methods" or just don't take the time to learn from their faults or others.

Basically I'm very disciplined in what I do once I find what works for me.

In a sense you're right, I do have about 13 or so 12+, 15+ year old accounts that are greatgrandfathered. And the rest are newish which amounts to around 300 plus.... I lost count.

But in reality I don't even use 100 accounts a year... no need.

Hope this answers your question and helps to keep your insecurities in check.

You actually felt threatened.
Sorry for being so aggressive at the first ball, and calling you on boosting self esteem, that was pretty dick move.
I actually do not believe on your suspend rate. You might be very good at this, no doubt, but still.
Anyway, take my sincere apologies for calling you out like that.
Friendly pinkie shake?

pirateblackmanboyd 07-20-2021 09:49 PM

I like to look at accounts like soldiers in the Russian Army during WW2. Alot have to get cut down for the glory of mother russia, but at the end its well worth it. I actually always enjoyed the trying of different methods, I used to get mad when a soldier got zapped but then I began to see it as trial and error.