eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Will this definitely result in account suspension? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/144109-will-definitely-result-account-suspension.html)

walkingupwards 06-21-2021 04:06 PM

Will this definitely result in account suspension?

Suppose you go to a university library and use one of the computers over there to log into your eBay account, someone who was banned from eBay used that same computer few days ago to log into their account.

So both you and the suspended eBayer logged into eBay using the same internet connection and the same device/browser.

Is there a 100% chance your account will get toast too? Or will eBay take into consideration that the info on both accounts is different (Name, address, DOB...etc)?

SaiJin 06-21-2021 04:11 PM

Re: Will this definitely result in account suspension?

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1159163)
Suppose you go to a university library and use one of the computers over there to log into your eBay account, someone who was banned from eBay used that same computer few days ago to log into their account.

So both you and the suspended eBayer logged into eBay using the same internet connection and the same device/browser.

Is there a 100% chance your account will get toast too? Or will eBay take into consideration that the info on both accounts is different (Name, address, DOB...etc)?

This is why for one I never use a public computer and 2 I never use a public wifi.

If I need a public wifi, then I always have my IPburger turned on.

Actually nowadays I have it turned on even though I'm not using it for eBay.

e2free 06-21-2021 07:05 PM

Re: Will this definitely result in account suspension?

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1159163)

Off course not, if this is the case then over 50% accounts suspended, they look into much more detail when same pc/laptop used, address, what items selling any previous ip match etc