eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/145066-your-payouts-temporarily-hold-while-we-review-some-details-please-allow-up.html)

secret storm 08-30-2021 07:17 AM

Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to

I have a very large amount of money in my eBay account and haven't received this before on eBay's Managed Payments.

''Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place''

It's been 4 days since I have received that message with all the funds showing available but there being no Payout being made or processed to the Bank Account that is on this eBay Account with that 5 day hold message.

I don't think they are going to make me provide documents because it's been almost 5 days.

Calling eBay about it I'm not going to that could maybe lead to more problems with account reviews and limitations possibly. I think an eBay rep would say a bunch of crap like ''We've doing that hold to protect you and make sure everything is up to date'' or maybe say ''It's a random check that can sometimes happen''

When really this is some kind of hold against anti money laundering check and a safe guard to help prevent losses I have no doubt.

If anyone else has seen and experienced this message and had it happen to them I would like to know how it panned out.

I would also like to know if eBay is implying 5 days or 5 business days.

nanyitech 08-30-2021 07:26 AM

Re: Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow u

only Ebay knows, just wait. And set time away when you see anything like this.

@NasterXchange 08-30-2021 07:29 AM

Re: Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow u

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 1168285)
I have a very large amount of money in my eBay account and haven't received this before on eBay's Managed Payments.

''Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place''

It's been 4 days since I have received that message with all the funds showing available but there being no Payout being made or processed to the Bank Account that is on this eBay Account with that 5 day hold message.

I don't think they are going to make me provide documents because it's been almost 5 days.

Calling eBay about it I'm not going to that could maybe lead to more problems with account reviews and limitations possibly. I think an eBay rep would say a bunch of crap like ''We've doing that hold to protect you and make sure everything is up to date'' or maybe say ''It's a random check that can sometimes happen''

When really this is some kind of hold against anti money laundering check and a safe guard to help prevent losses I have no doubt.

If anyone else has seen and experienced this message and had it happen to them I would like to know how it panned out.

Hi
I guess it's indeed 5 business days. I would say, wait for this time, may be allow 1-2 days more and if stil no response, contact ebay again.

agent006140 08-30-2021 07:31 AM

Ebay 5 days is just an estimate.
what did you sell and how large is your large amount?

refillmastercode 09-01-2021 07:27 PM

Have you gotten any progress on ebay ?

Xilla 09-02-2021 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 1168285)

What happened next? Because managed payments is something new. I would like to know the outcome of all non-standard situations))