eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   I lost Ebay account & $150 due to dedicated proxie from IP Burger? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/145800-i-lost-ebay-account-150-due-dedicated-proxie-ip-burger.html)

jamthedeejay 11-02-2021 01:18 PM

I lost Ebay account & $150 due to dedicated proxie from IP Burger?

Purchased a UK Ebay account from authorized seller 'Duab' on here, account was delivered Saturday, i created new user and purchased a fresh dedicated proxie from I.P burger & used the firefox extension, i logged into the account for around 2/3 mins saturday to check it worked then logged out, went away for the weekend & logged back in yesterday and the account had MC113 whilst away. The seller has said

''You need residential proxy, Not vpn, That was the reason''
''Dedicated is less safe than residential, That caused suspension''
''Residential ips is what everyone is using''
''We can give you a bad luck discount. Its obvious that suspension was triggered by wrong ip solution since account was sitting there for some time''

The account was created on Weds and delivered to me Saturday so i'm not sure if that's considered some time, However yes to my mistake i never used a residential IP, i genuinely thought i had a residential IP but when i checked today it was a dedicated proxie i had so that is my mistake. Alot of mods on here have been saying they are all using dedicated IP though? Also authorized seller USB on here told me dedicated proxies are fine so i'm not sure?

I will take this one on the chin as seller will not replace due to my mistake however can anyone clarify dedicated vs residential IP for Ebay please, seller said i am not up to date.

murdered_by_ebay 11-02-2021 01:23 PM

Re: I lost Ebay account & $150 due to dedicated proxie from IP Burger?

why don't you call in to get yourself reinstated?

ghostdude 11-02-2021 03:11 PM

Ive always used dedicated proxies and never once had an issue.

jamthedeejay 11-02-2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostdude (Post 1174728)
Ive always used dedicated proxies and never once had an issue.

Created any accounts recently?

murdered_by_ebay 11-02-2021 03:34 PM

if it were possible to make a new stealth account on ebay which would not get suspended such an account would cost a lot more , the seller would just let it age for a few months , would do some basic selling there and could sell it for thousands of dollars

but the reality is that it is not possible so it is better to charge 150 bucks to people who still believe in miracles

jamthedeejay 11-02-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1174731)
if it were possible to make a new stealth account on ebay which would not get suspended such an account would cost a lot more , the seller would just let it age for a few months , would do some basic selling there and could sell it for thousands of dollars

but the reality is that it is not possible so it is better to charge 150 bucks to people who still believe in miracles

How do these sellers get approved to sell on here? Yes it is a lesson learned unfortunately

baXXed 11-02-2021 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamthedeejay (Post 1174735)
How do these sellers get approved to sell on here? Yes it is a lesson learned unfortunately

My guess is this existed way before Managed Payments, back when Ebay Stealth and Paypal Stealth were bombproof. But now with MP, it gets complicated or simpler, depending on where you are at the equation.

US Ebay Accounts need US Banks
US Banks need real name, SSN or tax ID

I don't know. I'm new here. Maybe there's a way they do it.

Right now what I'm looking at is Ebay Asia and Payoneer.

jamthedeejay 11-03-2021 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baXXed (Post 1174737)
My guess is this existed way before Managed Payments, back when Ebay Stealth and Paypal Stealth were bombproof. But now with MP, it gets complicated or simpler, depending on where you are at the equation.

US Ebay Accounts need US Banks
US Banks need real name, SSN or tax ID

I don't know. I'm new here. Maybe there's a way they do it.

Right now what I'm looking at is Ebay Asia and Payoneer.

No sir the seller put the thread up 2 weeks ago.. https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-a...active-mp.html

murdered_by_ebay 11-03-2021 09:26 AM

such offers are only good for people who don't know how this works. from what you are writing here I understand the seller did not provide you any verification docs either? if so the account would be doomed anyway as soon as MP verification starts even if it should survive that long through a miracle

jamthedeejay 11-03-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1174806)
such offers are only good for people who don't know how this works. from what you are writing here I understand the seller did not provide you any verification docs either? if so the account would be doomed anyway as soon as MP verification starts even if it should survive that long through a miracle

I asked the seller about the docs before purchasing and he said...

*We take care of VERIFICATION. You don’t need any ID’s, bank statements. Verification is requested after first sales usually, and we access the account with your permission to VERIFY it. We give 100% guarantee that account will pass verification, if it does not - we will replace for free.

JamesNorth101 11-03-2021 10:55 AM

Send me over a PM with the details please

Using a VPN won’t be the reason the account got canned. A single action like that doesn’t lead to an MC113 unless it’s a widely abused IP

murdered_by_ebay 11-03-2021 10:57 AM

next time you buy an account ask to send an account that is at least several months old and that had multiple successful sales which are confirmed by buyer feedback

in that case you will at least have a chance to get to the verification stage. but I doubt such an account would cost less than $1000-$2000

e2free 11-03-2021 11:18 AM

As James said above send him pm he will sort out seller should replace the account and I am sure mod is here to get these things done

DENDEN76 11-03-2021 12:30 PM

In reality MP stealth uk and usa isn't possible

rsot 11-04-2021 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1174825)
In reality MP stealth uk and usa isn't possible

Certainly seems like that - "legitimate" stealth at least...

Camaro2SS 11-04-2021 04:33 AM

MC113 means that the account was created with poor quality IP. Most likely it is associated with mass eBay account creation. It’s a risk to eBay so it will never be reinstated.

Speeder33 11-04-2021 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1174900)
MC113 means that the account was created with poor quality IP. Most likely it is associated with mass eBay account creation. It’s a risk to eBay so it will never be reinstated.

To assume the exact timing and reason for its suspension is painting too simple of a picture

Random suspensions in the first few weeks can occur, it is probably better to buy one at least a few weeks aged

Since UK MP accounts here are a new product, he probably just didn't have enough aged ones in stock. I guess that will change as he becomes a more established UK MP seller

Lets also not forget that there are 2 sides to every story. While I have never spoken with Duab, he has good reviews for his etsy accounts. It is entirely possible that the buyer made a mistake on his end (potentially without even realizing it). Stealth isn't as simple as it used to be

I'm not pointing fingers at anybody here, but just giving my 2 cents as somebody who uses quite a few accounts myself

jamthedeejay 11-04-2021 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1174817)
Send me over a PM with the details please

Using a VPN won’t be the reason the account got canned. A single action like that doesn’t lead to an MC113 unless it’s a widely abused IP

PM sent to you mate

jamthedeejay 11-04-2021 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 1174902)
To assume the exact timing and reason for its suspension is painting too simple of a picture

Random suspensions in the first few weeks can occur, it is probably better to buy one at least a few weeks aged

Since UK MP accounts here are a new product, he probably just didn't have enough aged ones in stock. I guess that will change as he becomes a more established UK MP seller

Lets also not forget that there are 2 sides to every story. While I have never spoken with Duab, he has good reviews for his etsy accounts. It is entirely possible that the buyer made a mistake on his end (potentially without even realizing it). Stealth isn't as simple as it used to be

I'm not pointing fingers at anybody here, but just giving my 2 cents as somebody who uses quite a few accounts myself

Yeah i did make a mistake unfortunately i accidently used a dedicated proxie from I.P burger rather than a Residential Proxie & seller says because i did this its my mistake and he wont replace as it's obvious the suspension was due to the dedicated I.P

Stealth, 15:35
We can give you a bad luck discount. Its obvious that suspension was triggered by wrong ip solution since account was sitting there for some time

''Stealth, 15:38
You are not up to date mate, lets not argue about that. We are stealth account makers and what we say goes. We can do a replacement $100''

So like i said i know i made a mistake and i will take this one on the chin. I was just wondering on others experience of Dedicated Vs Residential causing the MC113 ban.

Speeder33 11-04-2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamthedeejay (Post 1174904)
Yeah i did make a mistake unfortunately i accidently used a dedicated proxie from I.P burger rather than a Residential Proxie & seller says because i did this its my mistake and he wont replace as it's obvious the suspension was due to the dedicated I.P

Stealth, 15:35
We can give you a bad luck discount. Its obvious that suspension was triggered by wrong ip solution since account was sitting there for some time

''Stealth, 15:38
You are not up to date mate, lets not argue about that. We are stealth account makers and what we say goes. We can do a replacement $100''

So like i said i know i made a mistake and i will take this one on the chin. I was just wondering on others experience of Dedicated Vs Residential causing the MC113 ban.

Can’t chime in regarding the reason behind the MC113, $100 replacement sounds like a fair compromise, but I would wait until he had ones slightly more aged ones before plunking down another $100 to ensure it was not a random suspension

murdered_by_ebay 11-04-2021 05:53 PM

suspensions on new accounts are directly tied to listings and sales

you can buy an account that is a year old and if it has not listed and sold anything it will be the same as an account made yesterday

that is why you need to ask the seller to send an account to you that successfully listed items and that is aged otherwise you will continue getting suspended . ip addresses play a very limited role and if you use residential exactly the same thing is gonna happen to you

it is a smart thing however that the seller listed the first item and immediately delivered the account to you. the window before suspension is very small and any suspension after delivery is your concern. clever but easy to look through

ghostdude 11-04-2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamthedeejay (Post 1174730)
Created any accounts recently?

Yes, multiple over the last 2-3 months.