eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   windows user (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/145881-windows-user.html)

SSN 11-10-2021 04:54 PM

windows user

Is a windows 10 new user account just as good as reformatting the HD and reinstalling windows.? or should i just drop a couple grand on a burner Macintosh. ive been having bad luck using my same bestbuy prebuilt on the same router with new ip.

slokor 11-10-2021 05:42 PM

Re: windows user

For ebay a new windows user acct is all you need.

SSN 11-10-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1175601)
For ebay a new windows user acct is all you need.

can ebay detect your stealth if your using the same router but with a new ip address? I think you will say no. but i cant figure out why im getting suspended so fast. i registered at someone elses house i didnt have an issue until i got carried away.

Pandoras_box 11-10-2021 07:05 PM

Perhaps you should list your steps here. If you're doing something that give you away, someone will spot it and let you know.

slokor 11-10-2021 07:06 PM

No there is no way for them to detect your hardware (the router) just based on your IP.
The issue in many many cases is with the activity on the acct in general and more specifically the items being listed.

SaiJin 11-10-2021 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSN (Post 1175597)
Is a windows 10 new user account just as good as reformatting the HD and reinstalling windows.? or should i just drop a couple grand on a burner Macintosh. ive been having bad luck using my same bestbuy prebuilt on the same router with new ip.

You really should start with the stealth guide.

It'll help you from start to finish then when you have more questions, ask them in the forum here.

SSN 11-11-2021 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1175619)
You really should start with the stealth guide.

It'll help you from start to finish then when you have more questions, ask them in the forum here.

ebay wasn't this strict when that guide was written. ive been stealth full time since 2006. i was fine on paypal and then on MP i was good for a year but when that one got suspended ive been having less luck. it feels like they have information about my router more than the ip. or they are looking up the age of my phone number and email address. they let you submit your first listing because they dont want you to figure them out. The stealth guide can work but their is more ways to get suspended now

rsot 11-11-2021 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSN (Post 1175604)
can ebay detect your stealth if your using the same router but with a new ip address? I think you will say no. but i cant figure out why im getting suspended so fast. i registered at someone elses house i didnt have an issue until i got carried away.

New IP address is part of stealth process - list all your steps for better discussion

SSN 11-11-2021 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1175638)
New IP address is part of stealth process - list all your steps for better discussion

1. phone DATA enabled for the first time. so I had a new IP.
2. new sim card from mint mobile. usa. , fresh browser , went on private mode, location and wifi turned off
3. register with new yandex email and fresh password
4. I used my cousins address he lives in a different state , never been linked.
5. sms verification passed
6. success: $25000/500
7. browsed ebay for n hour , logged out, wait 2 hours, got my pics ready, logged back in
8. listed my first item. a pair of shorts i bought at walmart asking 8 dollars free shipping.
9. added 12 pictures. i had returns on, processing speed 1 day.
10. my own original title and description
11. hour later email saying i have been suspended.

JamesNorth101 11-11-2021 11:00 AM

So I always wait at least a few weeks before listing on a newly made account

Have you reached out to eBay because sometimes it is just a verification suspension which can be overturned.

SSN 11-11-2021 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1175676)

Have you reached out to eBay because sometimes it is just a verification suspension which can be overturned.

ya i called them and they asked the same questions everyone gets, supplier, how do i ship, etc. they reinstated the account. i log in and without even relisting my item i got suspended again. i didn't call them a second time. somehow they recognize me even with a fresh ip and new device. the only thing left is my location. unless its other phones using my wifi after i switch the routers mac address .ebay might be an app on a phone that even though its not open it might leak my coordinates. Any new account open in a small distance of my router gets linked. i might need a different router, isp, computer , an aged gmail and an aged sim card from a reputable carrier. they migght look up the age of the phone number and email

Speeder33 11-12-2021 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSN (Post 1175697)
ya i called them and they asked the same questions everyone gets, supplier, how do i ship, etc. they reinstated the account. i log in and without even relisting my item i got suspended again. i didn't call them a second time. somehow they recognize me even with a fresh ip and new device. the only thing left is my location. unless its other phones using my wifi after i switch the routers mac address .ebay might be an app on a phone that even though its not open it might leak my coordinates. Any new account open in a small distance of my router gets linked. i might need a different router, isp, computer , an aged gmail and an aged sim card from a reputable carrier. they migght look up the age of the phone number and email

it's nothing so complicated. if you trip their systems once, you can get reinstated. if its tripped twice, its a perma ban.

they don't have some special secret layer of security they enable suddenly after you are reinstated once

rsot 11-12-2021 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1175676)

Avid fan of this as well

okzune 11-15-2021 11:37 PM

I'm using the same method to create account, but some accounts get banned after a week

GOODMANS 11-15-2021 11:40 PM

Can creating a brand new Windows user on the same computer prevent association? Of course use a different proxy ip.