Stamps.com tracking has already been used - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,072 Times in 2,257 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Stamps.com tracking has already been used

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkland View Post

The reason Ive been a SS customer is to streamline multiple stores into one, but I'll absolutely be leaving them as soon as I find a suitable replacement. Word on the board was that SS doesn't link accounts, do you know if there's any issue with PirateShip and linking?
Non of the shipping services link accounts via API tokens BUT not all shipping services like miss matches named accounts per account. Pirate ship is that way. Connect 2-3 ebays, 2-3 amazons, etsy, etc.... all i the same name, no problem. Have multiple names ebay accounts and they close your account.

Pirate ship sucks compared to shipstation. You have to select weights every time. The process for 1000 orders is at least an hour if all your items are not identical weights or you get rages of multi quantity compared to a few clicks on shipstation. The service that volume sellers like best is not cheap. We pay about $1200 a year for shipstation at the volume we do compared to $5000 for a real robust software with a quality API token importing all details. Also, many of the other systems are made for Russian and Chinese, so learning was a real chore for us.

Im not sure how we are going to move forward yet.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-29-2021

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
All USPS tracking numbers get recycled. I can only remember this happening once a few years ago.. right after I printed a label it was already showing "delivered" several months ago to a different zip.

I didn't void the label, I just sent the shipment out. Once it got a new acceptance scan, all of the old tracking history cleared out. If I were you I'd just send the shipments out.

This is far less of a nightmare than when your mail carrier marks an entire day's worth of outgoing mail as "delivered" rather than "picked up" and all your buyers think you scammed them. My carrier accidentally did that to us about a year ago and I had to spend 2 weeks explaining the situation to buyers. Only about half of those shipments ever got delivered to the customer.. the rest never showed any movement after the accidental "delivery" scan. The best part is that I had zero recourse with USPS. None of the labels were eligible for a refund since in their system the shipments said "delivered." Pricks.
What? That can't be right. There has to be some recourse. They can obviously see that it was scanned in as delivered, in completely the wrong zipcode.

And I've never had packaged not end up getting delivered, when stuff like that happens. But it doesn't happen that often to me, or to too many packages at once, like what sounds like happened to you
Old 11-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

I chatted with two of our post masters today. Both confirmed it is solely a stamps.com issue and that they simply need to purchase more tracking numbers because they are recycling too quickly.

Stamps.com basically said sorry and hopefully it wont happen much more. They had zero solution at all and said they cant make USPS delete the old tracking numbers.
Old 11-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I chatted with two of our post masters today. Both confirmed it is solely a stamps.com issue and that they simply need to purchase more tracking numbers because they are recycling too quickly.

Stamps.com basically said sorry and hopefully it wont happen much more. They had zero solution at all and said they cant make USPS delete the old tracking numbers.
I've just been entering the shipments manually and looking for an alternate long term solution. Mind blowing that the solution is that stamps just needs to purchase more tracking #s, and yet they paint it off as "sorry, we don't know what's going on, but it's going to continue to happen and we can't do anything about it". Just purchase more f*cking tracking numbers you ****heads
Old 12-08-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
I've just been entering the shipments manually and looking for an alternate long term solution. Mind blowing that the solution is that stamps just needs to purchase more tracking #s, and yet they paint it off as "sorry, we don't know what's going on, but it's going to continue to happen and we can't do anything about it". Just purchase more f*cking tracking numbers you ****heads
Everything arrived. It was two bad days, countless messages but all is well.
Old 12-08-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Everything arrived. It was two bad days, countless messages but all is well.
Are your new Shipstation / stamps labels printing ok?