eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   December, Wave of VeRo and violations? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/146271-december-wave-vero-violations.html)

Uranio 12-20-2021 03:46 AM

December, Wave of VeRo and violations?

Hi guys, would like to know if you're getting a lot of VeRo this month too.
I run 10 stores and I'm getting so much VeRo and restrictions on all of them, that I'm thinking to close everything until after the holidays.
Is it happening to you too?
Is because is holidays season?

rsot 12-20-2021 04:43 AM

Re: December, Wave of VeRo and violations?

What category or type of items are you selling?

Robin Hood of Amazon 12-20-2021 11:19 PM

All 3 categories i'm in have been hit hard. Went from 25 stores in the beginning of November to 5 stores now. Over 25k being held.

SaiJin 12-20-2021 11:59 PM

Hmmm... looks like this is a Christmas wave then.

I saw some threads about this also as of today

rsot 12-21-2021 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1179650)
All 3 categories i'm in have been hit hard. Went from 25 stores in the beginning of November to 5 stores now. Over 25k being held.

Oh wow - hope it gets released without issue after a delay

JamesNorth101 12-21-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uranio (Post 1179557)
Hi guys, would like to know if you're getting a lot of VeRo this month too.
I run 10 stores and I'm getting so much VeRo and restrictions on all of them, that I'm thinking to close everything until after the holidays.
Is it happening to you too?
Is because is holidays season?

Happens from Dec to Jan every year for the past 8 years now

Just have to be careful what you list or you can loose a lot of accounts

Uranio 12-21-2021 11:36 AM

Yea, I'm stopping all the accounts until Middle January, will leave just 1-2 accounts that didn't get so much VeRo

SaiJin 12-21-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uranio (Post 1179719)
Yea, I'm stopping all the accounts until Middle January, will leave just 1-2 accounts that didn't get so much VeRo

That's a wise decision.

Karlis96 12-24-2021 03:45 PM

Yes, its happening to me now as well. In November i was make a listings in accounts with 0 feedbacks with no problem, now - it is impossible. Got Vero, MC, restrictions, bans !!! Everything.
And prviously no problem to remove ban. Of course after 8-10 emails with long conversation, but now no any chance.

I fully agree with SaiJin - it is because December !

Now is time to create and build accounts….

rsot 12-25-2021 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uranio (Post 1179719)

If all accounts are having VeRo problems, you might want to consider looking at your business model for the long run...

Karlis96 12-25-2021 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1180062)
If all accounts are having VeRo problems, you might want to consider looking at your business model for the long run...

If before Christmas everything was ok, and only in December have hard hit from Ebay then i think everything is ok.

vettefever17 12-26-2021 12:40 AM

I had two accounts get pinged for "counterfeit policy" when the items had zero issues with vero or from buyers. I honestly think it is competition reporting the listing and how much your return percentage is on that specific item. I have since rotated and ceased sales of those items on each endangered account. Luckily, the takedown came with no penalty from selling.

rsot 12-29-2021 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettefever17 (Post 1180115)
I had two accounts get pinged for "counterfeit policy" when the items had zero issues with vero or from buyers. I honestly think it is competition reporting the listing and how much your return percentage is on that specific item. I have since rotated and ceased sales of those items on each endangered account. Luckily, the takedown came with no penalty from selling.

Lot of returns?

kirkland 12-31-2021 07:04 PM

When do these usually end?

SaiJin 12-31-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1180542)
When do these usually end?

It should have ended around Christmas

kirkland 01-01-2022 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1180543)

That's what I thought. But I'm still seeing accounts get pulled down even now. Not necessarily VERO... its been triggering recently soon after a return request is filed. Even if its the only return in the account history.

Never has eBay been this crazy, I'm sure part of it is due to these being new accounts + the holiday strictness, but still.

solefoodbk 01-02-2022 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1180543)

From my experience its New Years, but the highest risk is Christmas you're right.

ramy 01-03-2022 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1180620)
That's what I thought. But I'm still seeing accounts get pulled down even now. Not necessarily VERO... its been triggering recently soon after a return request is filed. Even if its the only return in the account history.

I want to know what do you mean by "soon after the return request is filed". Is it after few hours or few days. In past, it happened with my few eb accounts where return request is left unattended or unresponded for 24 hours or more.

SaiJin 01-03-2022 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1180620)

Never has eBay been this crazy, I'm sure part of it is due to these being new accounts + the holiday strictness, but still.

THe hell? So you got a return request, you haven't responded to it then they suspended you?

What was their message on this?

kirkland 01-03-2022 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1180810)
THe hell? So you got a return request, you haven't responded to it then they suspended you?

What was their message on this?

It was before I had the chance to respond. Return was filed, was instantly approved (645 pm), and account was restricted about 20min later. It was one of those "we removed your ability to sell" restrictions. Never had any other issues on the account.

My guess is its an account age thing combined with the holiday security, but still. Ive been selling since 2016 and never seen this type of bloodthirst from eBay. Account was created late October.

vettefever17 01-04-2022 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1180361)
Lot of returns?

Maybe 5 percent, if that. Really strange, as the other items were similar and different models with no issue.

Robin Hood of Amazon 01-05-2022 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1180827)
It was before I had the chance to respond. Return was filed, was instantly approved (645 pm), and account was restricted about 20min later. It was one of those "we removed your ability to sell" restrictions. Never had any other issues on the account.

My guess is its an account age thing combined with the holiday security, but still. Ive been selling since 2016 and never seen this type of bloodthirst from eBay. Account was created late October.

I started in mid 2016 and never has ebay been so quick and happy to suspend accounts. Maybe it's cause now that have control of the money and not paypal. Before if I was suspended I'd just withdraw my money from PayPal and be done with it. Now ebay holds your money so they have all the power.