eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   whoer.net says language wrong but it isnt. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/147631-whoer-net-says-language-wrong-but-isnt.html)

fernendo 05-19-2022 11:59 AM

whoer.net says language wrong but it isnt.

I used to get 100% whoer.net now it's deducting 20% saying "Languages different - The language set in your system and/or browser differs from the language of your IP address country. You are possibly trying to hide yourself by anonymity means"

I triple checked my Windows language is set to USA on everything and I am on a USA IP address I even changed my google chrome profile to usa but the website still says my language is set wrong and deducts 20%

Any idea how I can fit it and get back to 100%?

Roy3805 05-19-2022 12:05 PM

Re: whoer.net says language wrong but it isnt.

Have you checked on multiple browsers?

Duab 05-19-2022 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 1192633)
I used to get 100% whoer.net now it's deducting 20% saying "Languages different - The language set in your system and/or browser differs from the language of your IP address country. You are possibly trying to hide yourself by anonymity means"

I triple checked my Windows language is set to USA on everything and I am on a USA IP address I even changed my google chrome profile to usa but the website still says my language is set wrong and deducts 20%

Would not worry about this too much generally

SaiJin 05-19-2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 1192633)

It's great you're being extra careful, keep doing it.
But also don't stress too much since it should be ok.

fernendo 05-21-2022 03:28 AM

Thanks for your answers.

Does anyone know any other good sites to check IP quality?

I don't mind paying for it

fernendo 05-21-2022 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1192634)
Have you checked on multiple browsers?

Thanks for your reply it worked ok in Firefox. No idea why it reported an issue in Chrome I guess chrome was snitching on me somehow

JamesNorth101 05-21-2022 08:18 AM

I really wouldn’t stress about it too much so long as the time is correct and the IP address is correct (and a solid IP) the rest of it doesn’t matter too much.

SaiJin 05-21-2022 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 1192763)
Thanks for your answers.

Does anyone know any other good sites to check IP quality?

I don't mind paying for it

Just use IPburger services it's well known to be working flawlessly for stealth... this is what they specialize in.

You're making this complicated for yourself

fernendo 05-22-2022 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1192784)
Just use IPburger services it's well known to be working flawlessly for stealth... this is what they specialize in.

You're making this complicated for yourself

I understand that but IP Burger mobile is $129 per month very expensive. 3 months worth of IP Burger cost is the cost of a new stealth account.

I understand it's not worth penny pinching over a few £s but $129 is a lot of money especially as I might only use it a few times per month. Could work out to $43 per login if I only use it 3 times.

And is there any guarantee that every single mobile IPBurger IP will be clean or should I check them manually also?

AMZlevelup 05-22-2022 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 1192830)
I understand that but IP Burger mobile is $129 per month very expensive. 3 months worth of IP Burger cost is the cost of a new stealth account.

I understand it's not worth penny pinching over a few £s but $129 is a lot of money especially as I might only use it a few times per month. Could work out to $43 per login if I only use it 3 times.

And is there any guarantee that every single mobile IPBurger IP will be clean or should I check them manually also?

Theres cheaper options for IPs for ebay. I have used VPS's for years without any issues and at only $10 a month. Also did not bother with a residential IP, caused no issues.

Easystealth 05-26-2022 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 1192766)
Thanks for your reply it worked ok in Firefox. No idea why it reported an issue in Chrome I guess chrome was snitching on me somehow

Would recommend using Firefox, it's a better option to protect your privacy.

Roy3805 05-26-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royaltechno (Post 1193157)
Would recommend using Firefox, it's a better option to protect your privacy.

Agreed, firefox is the perfect balance of privacy and also giving eBay bots what they want.

Chrome and Edge favor the security bots but is also bad on privacy.

Brave and Opera favor the privacy but doesn’t give eBay security bots enough information