eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Real account (not stealth) - Reactivate your eBay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/147662-real-account-not-stealth-reactivate-your-ebay-account.html)

fernendo 05-25-2022 12:17 PM

Real account (not stealth) - Reactivate your eBay account

Hi all

Setup an ebay USA account. Real details (not stealth) used Mobile USA Tmobile Proxy. 100% Score on https://whoer.net/

I did try to sell right after creating the account because I was told this was a valid approach.

I listed a cheap $5 book.

Got the below message in 30 minutes. What questions will ebay ask me and what should I answer?

We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frustrating, but measures like these help keep our marketplace safe for everyone.

Here’s what you should do
Please get in touch as soon as you can by going to the Help & Contact page below and selecting Contact Us. We’ll just need to ask you a few questions to verify your account so you can get back up and running again. If we don’t hear from you within 7 days, your account may be at risk of being suspended.

ilan316 05-25-2022 12:26 PM

Re: Real account (not stealth) - Reactivate your eBay account

Call them, they will ask you few questions
About you and your new account and that it

Ebay does that to almost every new accout

fernendo 05-25-2022 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilan316 (Post 1193066)
Call them, they will ask you few questions
About you and your new account and that it

Ebay does that to almost every new accout

Thanks for your reply that's good to know I was worried.

What questions will they ask me and how should I answer?

Is live chat ok or should I call them?

ilan316 05-25-2022 12:35 PM

I usually contacting them via chat and answer there questions.

Questions like.
What are you planning to sell and for what price.

fernendo 05-25-2022 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilan316 (Post 1193068)
I usually contacting them via chat and answer there questions.

Questions like.
What are you planning to sell and for what price.

Would an answer of "I have some unneeded items around the house such as used books etc that I want to sell" be ok?

To warm up the account I listed a cheap random book I found on ebays catalog and if someone buys it I will use Amazon to fulfill it.

What's lower risk used books or garden tools?

===

On a different account of mine they asked me who my supplier was which is a tricky question because I was selling used books to warm up the account so didn't have a supplier.

rsot 05-26-2022 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 1193070)
Would an answer of "I have some unneeded items around the house such as used books etc that I want to sell" be ok?

To warm up the account I listed a cheap random book I found on ebays catalog and if someone buys it I will use Amazon to fulfill it.

What's lower risk used books or garden tools?

===

On a different account of mine they asked me who my supplier was which is a tricky question because I was selling used books to warm up the account so didn't have a supplier.

Logical answers on your end :)

Ebayorbust 05-26-2022 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 1193064)
Hi all

Setup an ebay USA account. Real details (not stealth) used Mobile USA Tmobile Proxy. 100% Score on https://whoer.net/

I did try to sell right after creating the account because I was told this was a valid approach.

I listed a cheap $5 book.

Got the below message in 30 minutes. What questions will ebay ask me and what should I answer?

We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frustrating, but measures like these help keep our marketplace safe for everyone.

Here’s what you should do
Please get in touch as soon as you can by going to the Help & Contact page below and selecting Contact Us. We’ll just need to ask you a few questions to verify your account so you can get back up and running again. If we don’t hear from you within 7 days, your account may be at risk of being suspended.

One of the likely explanations is that the person whose details you have used probably already has an ebay account open.

I assume you had their permission to do this and haven't been a naughty boy committing ID theft?

SquirrelOG 08-31-2022 06:39 AM

I just had the same thing come up with me.
Created the eBay account a few days ago and listed a book today. Now recieved the email "Reactivate your eBay account". I will contact them via chat and hopefully it gets reactivated. will update you shortly

SquirrelOG 08-31-2022 08:44 AM

Nope I was not successful. They permantly restricted the account :/ And they wouldn't tell me why.

I wonder if it was to do with my photo uploads. As i put them onto windows paint and then re-saved them on my computer.

samspalace 09-01-2022 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquirrelOG (Post 1200306)
Nope I was not successful. They permantly restricted the account :/ And they wouldn't tell me why.

I wonder if it was to do with my photo uploads. As i put them onto windows paint and then re-saved them on my computer.

I personally wouldn’t list a cheap book on a new account I’ve seen so many posts of account suspensions or reactivate your eBay account messages because of this.

On 3 accounts I created on day 1 I turned them into sellers accounts and listed a lawnmower, cement mixer and a gym flat bench all between £50 and less than £100 and all accounts got limits 100/3500 and no blocks or restrictions on any of the accounts.

I don’t have the stock in hand but will end auction if bids are placed it’s helped in terms of my limits.