eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   ipburger ip changes all the time need help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/147947-ipburger-ip-changes-all-time-need-help.html)

scarecrow0 06-28-2022 09:21 AM

ipburger ip changes all the time need help

Hello friends, I hope you all are doing well.
I bought Residential Proxies a few days ago .
When i checked the ip in the website :whoer.net , i found the ip changed all the time with the ISP: sky broadband ,talktalk, three,virgin media .
Finally i tried telefonica o2 uk . It is ok , the ip will not change any more .
But the porblem is , the whoer.net yesterday showed my ip is: 93.97.183.146 and today my ip is still 93.97.183.146 . Damn it .
Anybody has the same problems with me ? And anybody can point out my mistake? I use normal firefox + Residential Proxies , i have activated the Sticky IPs . Thank you.

steasa 07-02-2022 05:32 AM

Re: ipburger ip changes all the time need help

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrow0 (Post 1195977)
When i checked the ip in the website :whoer.net , i found the ip changed all the time with the ISP: sky broadband ,talktalk, three,virgin media .
But the porblem is , the whoer.net yesterday showed my ip is: 93.97.183.146 and today my ip is still 93.97.183.146 . Damn it .
Anybody has the same problems with me ? And anybody can point out my mistake? I use normal firefox + Residential Proxies , i have activated the Sticky IPs . Thank you.

This is normal, residential type IP will change different IP, but it does not have a big impact

rsot 07-02-2022 08:42 AM

OP, you activated Sticky IP - why?

samspalace 07-02-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

I’m with sky broadband and my router changes all the time so I will be using my router for future accounts now.

I’ve used Telefonica O2 and I won’t recommend them I’ve lost a lot of accounts not sure if it’s because of O2 but someone on the forum did message me saying they had problems with O2 as well so they use virgin dongle now Vodafone and EE so I would recommend using those networks and not O2

Roy3805 07-02-2022 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1196387)
I’m with sky broadband and my router changes all the time so I will be using my router for future accounts now.

I’ve used Telefonica O2 and I won’t recommend them I’ve lost a lot of accounts not sure if it’s because of O2 but someone on the forum did message me saying they had problems with O2 as well so they use virgin dongle now Vodafone and EE so I would recommend using those networks and not O2

How’s everything going for you now on your accounts?

samspalace 07-02-2022 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1196389)
How’s everything going for you now on your accounts?

I’m being super patient this time waiting for them to age their only a week old. Will test them in 3/4 weeks time with a used item for £5-£10 7 day auction using my router so hopefully I won’t have any issues.

SaiJin 07-02-2022 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1196390)
I’m being super patient this time waiting for them to age their only a week old. Will test them in 3/4 weeks time with a used item for £5-£10 7 day auction using my router so hopefully I won’t have any issues.

Don't list a game... You want to be rather conservative and patient, which it seems you are.

List 1 item, get it sold, ask buyer to leave you a positive feedback. Be fast in shipping and be super courteous

kendalljenner 07-03-2022 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1196390)

Hows the progress so far?

scarecrow0 07-03-2022 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1196363)
OP, you activated Sticky IP - why?

hi ,should not i activate the Sticky IP ? It says "Sticky IP provides you with the same IP for max 30minutes ". Even though it never works for for me .

SaiJin 07-03-2022 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrow0 (Post 1196447)
hi ,should not i activate the Sticky IP ? It says "Sticky IP provides you with the same IP for max 30minutes ". Even though it never works for for me .

if you have residential IP it'll rotate like that and it's absolutely fine.

aaa7z5 07-04-2022 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1196449)

Sorry, but can you clarify this? if you have a Res. IP that has a sticky IP is not needed for creating accounts?

I recount IP Burger telling me that it needs to be a premium residential plan to create PP and other accounts. In premium there are many options, one of which does not have sticky IP ( Starter - $79/m) which doesnt mention sticky IPs sessions.

I have successfully used IPB to create accounts, but the IP DOES rotate frequently, and sometimes I get captchas, you have you disable the extension, re-enable it frequently once your IP switches across the country...

rsot 07-04-2022 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrow0 (Post 1196447)

I wonder if that IP option isn't working well and might be causing an issue - just saying

scarecrow0 07-04-2022 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steasa (Post 1196344)
This is normal, residential type IP will change different IP, but it does not have a big impact

Recently i have created 4 uk accounts . But all of them were blocked in one or two days . Do your accounts still work well ? Thank you .

scarecrow0 07-04-2022 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1196486)
I wonder if that IP option isn't working well and might be causing an issue - just saying

hi thank you for your advise . I will open a new ticket to check it .

Duab 07-05-2022 03:10 AM

Quote:

It changes every 30 minutes on average, but there is nothing wrong with that. It's not the reason making accounts suspended

carlosdavilla 07-29-2022 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1196449)

Again , they advertise that you keep the same IP 30 min using Sticky and you say its not a problem. It does not matter if it is a problem or not, the Sticky IP is FALSE Advertisement if it does not work.

samspalace 07-29-2022 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendalljenner (Post 1196411)
Hows the progress so far?

Progress is good havnt had an account suspended for a while now. Touch wood it stays that way. Currently have 3 accounts. 1 brought from James north getting payouts to my bank and about a week away from listing high risky items. Other 2 accounts are nearly 5 weeks old low risk items listed up.

rsot 07-30-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1198191)
Progress is good havnt had an account suspended for a while now. Touch wood it stays that way. Currently have 3 accounts. 1 brought from James north getting payouts to my bank and about a week away from listing high risky items. Other 2 accounts are nearly 5 weeks old low risk items listed up.

Great progress to hear - hope it holds up

SaiJin 07-30-2022 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlosdavilla (Post 1198188)
Again , they advertise that you keep the same IP 30 min using Sticky and you say its not a problem. It does not matter if it is a problem or not, the Sticky IP is FALSE Advertisement if it does not work.

There are times an IP needed to be dumped so it catches a different IP.

Only because from time to time this has to be done before the 30min wait time it doesn't mean it's a false advertising.

It's like saying you are a mature person but you whine all the time. Doesn't make sense right. . .

JimmyOvens 08-03-2022 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1196387)

Thanks for your sharing.
Have you tried Three?
Thanks.