eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Are there any auto-listing tools? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/148031-there-any-auto-listing-tools.html)

kirkland 07-07-2022 08:51 AM

Are there any auto-listing tools?

By this I mean something that allows you to update your listing from some third party app (description, quantity, etc) without requiring you to log into eBay itself.

I've heard of apps like inkfrog but that was years ago, are these still used? Any of them free / allow limited access? Are there any that allow listing editing across multiple accounts without risk of linking accounts?

Hank 07-07-2022 09:43 AM

Re: Are there any auto-listing tools?

I use inkfrog, does the job just fine and maintains a database incase you get taken down and have to start again.

I've had the same inkfrog account for ages now, even sharing it with banned accounts. If a link has been made ebay don't seem to have acted upon it.

kirkland 07-07-2022 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1196704)
I use inkfrog, does the job just fine and maintains a database incase you get taken down and have to start again.

I've had the same inkfrog account for ages now, even sharing it with banned accounts. If a link has been made ebay don't seem to have acted upon it.

Do you have to be on the correct IP when using it?

For example, assume account 'a' uses IP 'b', and account 'x' uses IP 'y'

would using inkfrog on IP 'y' to update account 'a' cause any issues? Any idea?

SaiJin 07-07-2022 10:35 AM

I use Auctiva for that.

No need to change IP or anything, just login to it from 1 browser. eBay will capture auctiva's IP and info instead of yours.

Saves so much time.

Hank 07-07-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1196706)
Do you have to be on the correct IP when using it?

For example, assume account 'a' uses IP 'b', and account 'x' uses IP 'y'

would using inkfrog on IP 'y' to update account 'a' cause any issues? Any idea?

^^ as above.

Whilst my accounts have their own IP addresses the data is coming from Inkfrog or in Saijins case, Auctiva.

My accounts have no links other than the token used by inkfrog. For the simplicity it has offered in managing 1000+ listings over several accounts over what must be getting close to a decade now it's a risk I was willing to take. So far so good but I guess it breaks one of the 'no link' rules of stealth.

kirkland 07-07-2022 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1196708)
I use Auctiva for that.

No need to change IP or anything, just login to it from 1 browser. eBay will capture auctiva's IP and info instead of yours.

Saves so much time.

What pricing plan do you have? To allow you to use multiple ebay stores/accounts under a single Auctiva account

I tried looking at pricing, they didn't seem to specify

kirkland 07-07-2022 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1196712)
^^ as above.

Whilst my accounts have their own IP addresses the data is coming from Inkfrog or in Saijins case, Auctiva.

My accounts have no links other than the token used by inkfrog. For the simplicity it has offered in managing 1000+ listings over several accounts over what must be getting close to a decade now it's a risk I was willing to take. So far so good but I guess it breaks one of the 'no link' rules of stealth.

I wonder if they link by token. I know my ShipStation hasn't had any issue with that

SGT18 07-07-2022 03:22 PM

I am wondering if some more experienced ebayer can outline are Auctiva and Inkfrog the same as AutoDS and if not which one could be considered the best?

Hank 07-07-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT18 (Post 1196721)
I am wondering if some more experienced ebayer can outline are Auctiva and Inkfrog the same as AutoDS and if not which one could be considered the best?

They're nothing like AutoDS at all.

I went with inkfrog on price, it's not flashy but all I wanted was a simple database/listing tool.

Hank 07-07-2022 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1196716)
I wonder if they link by token. I know my ShipStation hasn't had any issue with that

They must surely be able to link by token, seems an easy link in fact. If I ever lose accounts due to linking than this would be the culprit. So far it's not happened.

SaiJin 07-07-2022 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1196715)
What pricing plan do you have? To allow you to use multiple ebay stores/accounts under a single Auctiva account

I'm on a grandfathered plan.

You should contact both inkfrog and auctiva and figure out which will fit you best. THey are both good... it's just preference,

Hank 07-08-2022 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1196715)

https://www.auctiva.com/about/auctivapricing.aspx

https://www.inkfrog.com/plans/

Both offer a free trial.

kirkland 07-08-2022 09:00 AM

I dont like either of those offerings :( Auctiva doesn't seem to allow multiple ebay accounts (as per CS), and ink frog caps max ebay accounts at 15. Ehhh

You guys ever try building your own solution? Wonder how hard it would be to read the eB documentation and build some custom auto lister - mostly looking for ability to handle multiple accounts and automate quantity adjustments

Hank 07-08-2022 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1196766)
...and ink frog caps max ebay accounts at 15. Ehhh

...per subscription, you can have more than one you know. You could even ask them for a customised plan.

I've only ever has the 5 account 'professional' plan. I've managed dozens and dozens of accounts with it because I only ever have three active selling accounts at any one time. They know what I'm doing, they don't care.

As for writing my own, I wouldn't know where to start. :confused:
Far easier and time/cost effective to pay a pro and earn the subscription.

SaiJin 07-08-2022 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1196766)
I dont like either of those offerings :( Auctiva doesn't seem to allow multiple ebay accounts (as per CS), and ink frog caps max ebay accounts at 15. Ehhh

You guys ever try building your own solution? Wonder how hard it would be to read the eB documentation and build some custom auto lister - mostly looking for ability to handle multiple accounts and automate quantity adjustments

LIke we said... have you thought about contacting them?

We already gave you 2 of the most used ones.

If you're gonna make your own... sell it and quit eBay... you'd be rich

kirkland 07-09-2022 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1196769)
...per subscription, you can have more than one you know. You could even ask them for a customised plan.

I've only ever has the 5 account 'professional' plan. I've managed dozens and dozens of accounts with it because I only ever have three active selling accounts at any one time. They know what I'm doing, they don't care.

As for writing my own, I wouldn't know where to start. :confused:
Far easier and time/cost effective to pay a pro and earn the subscription.

Yeah, I have a a handful of accounts that are active at any time. I'd have to run the 79/plan and idk that seems a bit much

It would be a cool little project to undertake, not like I need to build a UI since Id be the only person running it - I can just run it all from Terminal. I'll give it a shot in a few weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1196772)
LIke we said... have you thought about contacting them?

We already gave you 2 of the most used ones.

If you're gonna make your own... sell it and quit eBay... you'd be rich

Lol, do you think there's that much demand for it? Stealth seems pretty niche-y to me, esp for whackos like me with handfuls of accounts. I do see many Chinese sellers with what seems to be hundreds of accounts (all selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, lol)

rsot 07-09-2022 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1196812)

Lol, do you think there's that much demand for it? Stealth seems pretty niche-y to me, esp for whackos like me with handfuls of accounts. I do see many Chinese sellers with what seems to be hundreds of accounts (all selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, lol)

Always a demand - if quality assurance is there...

Hank 07-10-2022 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 1196812)
Yeah, I have a a handful of accounts that are active at any time. I'd have to run the 79/plan and idk that seems a bit much

I guess it's all relative, if you were running 10 accounts making $1000 each per month then its peanuts.

Without it I's probably give up on ebay if I was banned, the thought of writing listings again, particularly when you have thousands of them, is not a pleasant thought. With inkfrog I have a ready-to-go database. Even the cheapest plan is worth it for that alone.