eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   MC011 Questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/148219-mc011-questions.html)

Bushwackermen 08-01-2022 11:18 AM

MC011 Questions

I am very new to selling on eBay. I do not do drop shipping and was trying to have a legit eBay store. I have been plagued with the infamous MC011. I buy liquidated pallets that do not come with itemized prices. How do you give them an invoice for this? The one I provided I guess they did not like or asked me to send it again. I cant give them prices on what I bought all my items for because it was written up as miscellaneous pallets on my receipt.

My second question is while my account is restricted at the moment is there a point ill ever get my money I have made from this or is just going to sit in limbo until this gets worked out? This whole process has been frustrating and I am not sure if I am ever going to sell on eBay ever again. I kind of want to just get my money and run. The site has gone downhill quick.

samspalace 08-01-2022 12:46 PM

Re: MC011 Questions

This is how I passed MC011.

So when I got hit with the restriction I had about 40 listings live at the time. The first thing I done was message an eBay rep and ask them why did I receive a restriction on my account?

They didn’t give me an exact answer but I know feedback, cases opened, violating their terms etc list goes on. I figured my case was because of high returns from a product customers didn’t like.

Anyway I asked them what do I need to do to resolve this account. They told me I needed to supply an invoice for a product I sold not for all 40 active listings only for a product so I then assumed my product may have been reported to eBay and eBay want to know if it’s the real deal or not.

I import all products from China and their China specials being sold I.e replicas of originals. So I knew if I sent an invoice from Aliexpress, alibaba or DHgate my account would fail the restriction.

I put 2 and 2 together and took a gamble and brought the real stuff from a real genuine retailer who has been around for years.

This is what I advice to do is to purchase the stock you are selling from a retailer for the invoice to show eBay. I paid just over £900 for 10pcs. So I got the invoice for the order and also rang the company I no longer wanted the stock and they never sent it gave full refund.

Now it’s also important to leave a message in the comment box and tell eBay why they should allow you to continue on selling on the site. This is the comment I wrote and hopefully this will help a lot of people out.

Hi I have supplied the invoice from (company name) for the (name of product) requested and also supplied my drivers license for my proof of identity. I don’t have a legal contract with this (company name) I just go to the website and buy x amount of items from them. As you probably already know this (company) are a genuine business who have been around for years and only sell genuine authentic items which is the reason why I use them as I know their products are of high quality and are safe for my customers to use. I understand that eBay will require information from sellers time to time. I also believe I should be able to continue on selling on the platform as I’m a trust worthy seller with x amount of positive feedback 99.8% example and 500 positive feedbacks example. Predicted seller level top rated which mine is but can always say above standard if you are. I also do my very best and work very hard to give my customers the best experience on eBay. If their is anything I can help out with then please do let me know. I will do my best to provide any required information to you.

As you can see sending a message like this to
eBay and buying authentic items from an established retailer who eBay knows looks as legit as it gets.

I had 3k in my available balance which was available once I passed MC011.

Even tho you have pallets of items they may not require an invoice for pallets of items maybe just 1 specific item best to get in touch through live chat to see exactly what they want and then give them what they want.

Don’t give up on eBay either learn to create multiple stealth accounts so if one account has an issue your business will never end. Always spread sales over multiple accounts.

I hope this helps you.

Bushwackermen 08-01-2022 01:06 PM

So im SOL on my money until I get this passed? I dont see the need for multiple stealth accounts if they just would not make things so difficult to sell. Its almost like they dont want people to have legit business.

samspalace 08-01-2022 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushwackermen (Post 1198350)
So im SOL on my money until I get this passed? I dont see the need for multiple stealth accounts if they just would not make things so difficult to sell. Its almost like they dont want people to have legit business.

It’s not as difficult as it looks just message eBay on live chat asking what invoice they want for what product and give them the invoice with your proof of ID and message as shown in the comment once you do that whatever money you have on hold you will then receive.

Trust me I would have as many accounts as you can have you could be suspended for anything on eBay so having back ups means your business will never be put on hold.

SaiJin 08-01-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushwackermen (Post 1198345)
I am very new to selling on eBay. I do not do drop shipping and was trying to have a legit eBay store. I have been plagued with the infamous MC011. I buy liquidated pallets that do not come with itemized prices. How do you give them an invoice for this? The one I provided I guess they did not like or asked me to send it again. I cant give them prices on what I bought all my items for because it was written up as miscellaneous pallets on my receipt.

My second question is while my account is restricted at the moment is there a point ill ever get my money I have made from this or is just going to sit in limbo until this gets worked out? This whole process has been frustrating and I am not sure if I am ever going to sell on eBay ever again. I kind of want to just get my money and run. The site has gone downhill quick.

You know when you fail? It's not when you fail, but when you quit. That's when you fail.

so about your account they are asking for invoices on MC011 right?
I'm assuming you got some issues with shipments or you sell a lot too fast?

1. Basically every successful sellers from here does have multiple accounts.
if 1 goes down they don't sweat it...

2. I recommend checking the marketplace for accounts in conjunction of making your own with the stealth guide.

3. If you own a business that you can register on your acc, it'd help a little and also instead of invoices, keep hard copy receipts from the liquidator.

MC011 normally is just a BS email sent by them telling you you're suspended but not exactly for the reason they say it is.

To never ever trust what they say.