eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Will this method work? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/148613-will-method-work.html)

samspalace 09-17-2022 05:54 PM

Will this method work?

Hi everyone,

Thinking about creating another account this week (more the merrier)

My method for creation for this account is as follows:

1) new user
2) new ip (home internet broadband WiFi on/off new ip)
3) new number EE SIM card
4) new email gmail or yahoo I prefer
5) new bank savers are working well for me
6) new VCC revolut disposable card for printing labels off (get paid quicker)
7) my real name
8) my real date of birth
9) previous address lived at which was not suspended on eBay

So I know how eBay work I know if they can’t confirm identity at registration after a certain turnover has been made eBay will ask for ID. My ID has been suspended.

With that in mind using a previous address of mine on the electoral or on my recent credit report will this method work for this account and bypass the
“verify your account” part after £1k sales made?

I attempted something similar before but with a real address which I didn’t live at or was registered at and had no success.

Appreciate all your replies.

Roy3805 09-18-2022 07:59 AM

Re: Will this method work?

Yes it will work, and it’s smoother if the address is listed on credit report / public records

rsot 09-18-2022 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1201604)
9) previous address lived at which was not suspended on eBay

Nice touch.

samspalace 09-18-2022 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1201613)
Yes it will work, and it’s smoother if the address is listed on credit report / public records

Perfect I’ll do that this week and see how it goes I’ve got a few address on my credit report as well.

Ormosis 09-21-2022 02:42 AM

Ensure you are using different browsers with different settings/extensions to minimize the risk of fingerprinting. Also, ensure that webRTC and DNS leaks do not match between the accounts.

SquirrelOG 09-22-2022 10:13 AM

This is the kind of post i've been looking for.
I've been failing multiple times in attempting to create stealth and it must be because of the Address I use.
Whats the best way to have my name listed on credit report / public records?
Does ukpostbox.com work? I can register my name with a new address for £10 on there.

regards, Squirrel

samspalace 09-22-2022 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquirrelOG (Post 1201929)
This is the kind of post i've been looking for.
I've been failing multiple times in attempting to create stealth and it must be because of the Address I use.
Whats the best way to have my name listed on credit report / public records?
Does ukpostbox.com work? I can register my name with a new address for £10 on there.

regards, Squirrel

I hope this post can help you out. I’m all about helping people out if I can. I know what’s it’s like to lose accounts and not have any money coming in. I’ll always help out with mistakes I have learnt from so other people don’t make the same mistakes.

To get on the credit report you just need to be or have lived at an address. Their is another way to get on the credit report.

For some reason my Lloyds address on my bank was different to my home address I’m not sure why but when I looked at my credit report that address was on my credit report which I found very interesting.

I’ve got an account in my name date of birth and old address I live at 8 years ago. It’s made some turnover. The goal will be to see if I can make £2000 turnover as if I can without being asked for ID then my account has passed eBay threshold and details verified on credit report.

I will report back if this does happen :)

snkc0912 09-27-2022 03:19 AM

had sold over £10k in 3 months, yet eBay still did not ask me to verify my account

samspalace 09-27-2022 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snkc0912 (Post 1202149)
had sold over £10k in 3 months, yet eBay still did not ask me to verify my account

Did you use similar method to mine? If you did this is the kind of news I like to hear :)