eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Accounts are finally working :) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/148664-accounts-finally-working.html)

samspalace 09-22-2022 05:48 PM

Accounts are finally working :)

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my methods which are currently working for me and my tactics I use in terms of listing items up and so on.

So I created an account in my real name date of birth and an address I recently lived at.

I actually added a bank and listed an item straight away. No browsing or faffing about straight to business.

My limits were 100/3500. Very happy with those limits.

I listed a gym flat bench on this account for around £30. I didn’t own the gym flat bench I just wanted to see if it would list. It’s a test I do on all accounts.

The listing sold after a long 7 day auction think it sold for about £60.

Once the listing sold I waited 2hrs before cancelling order just to make sure eBay don’t send me “we couldn’t verify account message” After 2 hours I cancelled the listing.

Once the listing was sold this is when eBay sends deposits to your account and it normally arrives 3 days later. I put the deposits into the account and all were verified.

Depending on limits will depend on what I list. Example would be if the account only got 10/650 limits I would list a £10 toy after deposits are confirmed I always wait for deposits to be confirmed. A month later I will ask for a selling increase and I succeed in this part.

If my limits are 100/3500 I would list a risky item up after deposits are confirmed. When risky item sells I wait a few hours before posting order again by passing that “we couldn’t verify your account” message as this hits 30 mins to 2hrs after item sold. If you post in that time frame you get back from post office and find out you get that horrible red banner. So I always wait a few hours after sale before posting the item.

I print label off using PayPal check out as a guest and using a revolut disposable card as soon as customer receives item eBay payment is processed to my bank in the evening and will arrive next day before 12.

Only when payout is scheduled to be paid into my account. I will then list again on that account. This is because in the passed I have listed a few items one has sold been posted another sold and boom message from eBay again and accounts gets suspended. Well not this time eBay :p

So far this account hasn’t turned over the £1000-£2000 threshold but if it does reach this point and eBay have not asked for any proof of ID then this means eBay have fully verified your account information at registration which is what this is all about long term success not short term success.

I have many other accounts with different set ups and a couple of accounts are at the £1000 threshold.

So far in my new eBay managed payment set up I have gone further than I have ever done before.

I really hope this post can help some members out with account set ups. This is what I’ve been doing and it’s been working for me.

james_112233 09-22-2022 05:56 PM

Re: Accounts are finally working :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1201949)
Hi everyone,

I would like to share my methods which are currently working for me and my tactics I use in terms of listing items up and so on.

So I created an account in my real name date of birth and an address I recently lived at.

I actually added a bank and listed an item straight away. No browsing or faffing about straight to business.

My limits were 100/3500. Very happy with those limits.

I listed a gym flat bench on this account for around £30. I didn’t own the gym flat bench I just wanted to see if it would list. It’s a test I do on all accounts.

The listing sold after a long 7 day auction think it sold for about £60.

Once the listing sold I waited 2hrs before cancelling order just to make sure eBay don’t send me “we couldn’t verify account message” After 2 hours I cancelled the listing.

Once the listing was sold this is when eBay sends deposits to your account and it normally arrives 3 days later. I put the deposits into the account and all were verified.

Depending on limits will depend on what I list. Example would be if the account only got 10/650 limits I would list a £10 toy after deposits are confirmed I always wait for deposits to be confirmed. A month later I will ask for a selling increase and I succeed in this part.

If my limits are 100/3500 I would list a risky item up after deposits are confirmed. When risky item sells I wait a few hours before posting order again by passing that “we couldn’t verify your account” message as this hits 30 mins to 2hrs after item sold. If you post in that time frame you get back from post office and find out you get that horrible red banner. So I always wait a few hours after sale before posting the item.

I print label off using PayPal check out as a guest and using a revolut disposable card as soon as customer receives item eBay payment is processed to my bank in the evening and will arrive next day before 12.

Only when payout is scheduled to be paid into my account. I will then list again on that account. This is because in the passed I have listed a few items one has sold been posted another sold and boom message from eBay again and accounts gets suspended. Well not this time eBay :p

So far this account hasn’t turned over the £1000-£2000 threshold but if it does reach this point and eBay have not asked for any proof of ID then this means eBay have fully verified your account information at registration which is what this is all about long term success not short term success.

I have many other accounts with different set ups and a couple of accounts are at the £1000 threshold.

So far in my new eBay managed payment set up I have gone further than I have ever done before.

I really hope this post can help some members out with account set ups. This is what I’ve been doing and it’s been working for me.

Did you ever register on the electoral roll / vote while at this address ? take out a credit card at this address ? your accounts semi-stealth I would say, not full stealth. But yes if your goal is to make more accounts looks like it's working. Better than using a family members details. Question is what sort of money can you turnover on this account without ID requests ? 2k 5k 10k + ? time will tell. Good job ! :)

samspalace 09-22-2022 06:13 PM

Do you know what I can’t remember if I was on the electoral or not as I lived their 8 years ago. I was living their with my mum until she unfortunately passed away after that I was paying rent their.

It was a council house because she had a son who I looked after and then eventually I moved out.

It is a semi stealth account I don’t call it full stealth either. I did take credit cards out yes I took out a Santander zero credit card at the time I never paid it back account was closed. But years later I now have a Santander account again with 4 savings attached.

It’s a big question the turnover I’m hoping to by pass £2k on the account if I’ve not reached this on any accounts I have created. I know the threshold for asking for ID is around £750-£1500.

But an interesting fact here is my address on Lloyds bank was not the same as my home address I’m not sure why. This address is now on my credit report.

I will attempt to create an account with this address in the future to see if it does work.

Fortunately for me I have about 5 old address on my credit report.

Time will tell how much these accounts make but so far it’s very promising.

samspalace 09-22-2022 06:21 PM

You can not add an address on your credit report either but it looks like if you change your address with any of your bank accounts it freshly appears on your credit report.

To note I never changed address on my Lloyds bank I think the bank must of made a mistake when I lost my bank card. I do remember the postman saying to me I posted a letter for you in a door down the road but I know you don’t live their so I think it was a bank issue.

From this simple bank issue could now potentially play out into my favour and many other members too.

Roy3805 09-22-2022 06:36 PM

Happy to see it working OP

rsot 09-23-2022 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1201952)
I do remember the postman saying to me I posted a letter for you in a door down the road but I know you don’t live their so I think it was a bank issue.

Interesting to note

Rusek 09-30-2022 07:22 AM

Have you collected cookies before listing? If you were, how long? Thank you

samspalace 09-30-2022 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusek (Post 1202371)
Have you collected cookies before listing? If you were, how long? Thank you

No I didn’t collect any cookies I list a random item for 7 days to test the account as soon as I create seller account. I then cancel the order and refund the buyer. 3 days later I input deposits from bank and then I list my own items.

Corvax 10-31-2022 01:19 AM

never used Uk eBay, registered 1 acc for fun
that's my limits

700more items
Nothing listed and sold yet / 700 limit on quantity of items
£70,000.00 more
£0.00listed and sold / £70,000.00 limit

Roy3805 10-31-2022 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1202381)
No I didn’t collect any cookies I list a random item for 7 days to test the account as soon as I create seller account. I then cancel the order and refund the buyer. 3 days later I input deposits from bank and then I list my own items.

Canceling order on new accounts can trigger mc011 and suspensions

samspalace 10-31-2022 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1204408)
Canceling order on new accounts can trigger mc011 and suspensions

Thanks I only cancel first order on new account it’s always worked for me