eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Successfully transferred an eBay account over to my name (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/148912-successfully-transferred-ebay-account-over-my-name.html)

samspalace 10-26-2022 10:49 AM

Successfully transferred an eBay account over to my name

Hi everyone,

Quick post from me I had an eBay account in my brothers name with his permission we discussed if the account would be asked for ID he would not let me use his ID which is fair enough.

I successfully transferred the account over to my name today.

The steps I did

1) use full name on my passport
2) the address was kept the same as it was our old address which was on my electoral/credit report
3) remove bank account because name from bank account to name on eBay account no longer matched this caused a little red ! Explanation mark next to payouts.
4) confirmed new bank account and the little red ! Explanation mark was removed from payouts :)
5) upload my ID passport which passed

The account was given good limits as well which also stayed the same :)

murdered_by_ebay 10-26-2022 01:00 PM

Re: Successfully transferred an eBay account over to my name

there is nothing special about this though , an unverified account has one chance to provide correct information. if you provide it and upload real ID it is not a problem

samspalace 10-26-2022 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1204137)
there is nothing special about this though , an unverified account has one chance to provide correct information. if you provide it and upload real ID it is not a problem

It is when your real info and real ID has been permanently suspended on managed payments before. My ID should never pass managed payments I’m suspended and have no right in getting back on eBay.

rafoman 11-18-2022 04:01 PM

Hows that account going now Samsplace? Any issues?

I am in a similar situation, I need to change personal details and bank account to another family member info.

samspalace 11-18-2022 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafoman (Post 1205633)
Hows that account going now Samsplace? Any issues?

I am in a similar situation, I need to change personal details and bank account to another family member info.

All good no issues apart from trying to add revolut for vcc didn’t except it but no problem as I changed address on bank and added card.

I havnt been asked for ID on this account I just wanted to change details over as I needed to make a refund and wanted account in my name but yeah it’s all good.

If you change to family member keep in my mind you maybe asked for ID and I doubt family friend will let you use their ID. If you can change to your name would be better :)

angryatebay 11-19-2022 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1205643)
All good no issues apart from trying to add revolut for vcc didn’t except it but no problem as I changed address on bank and added card.

I havnt been asked for ID on this account I just wanted to change details over as I needed to make a refund and wanted account in my name but yeah it’s all good.

If you change to family member keep in my mind you maybe asked for ID and I doubt family friend will let you use their ID. If you can change to your name would be better :)

That's great news! Glad to hear this!

rsot 11-19-2022 08:46 AM

Well done samspalace :thumb: