eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   MC019 and more, please HELP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/14922-mc019-more-please-help.html)

de2009 11-25-2009 01:35 AM

MC019 and more, please HELP

I got MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item

This is the 2nd time I got this in this account. how many times of VERO violence i can have in a silver powerseller account? im qualified for poweseller,but i've never accepted it.

Right after this email, ebay sent me another email (MC002 eBay Follow-Up on Unsuccessful Phone Call). They tried to reach me, but failed. And also mentioned that if i have any questions, i can reach their powerseller rep by the phone # listed under powerseller portal page. Do I have to call them? I don't really want to call them!! The phone number that were trying to reach is an active #, but never turn this phone on. what should i do???

i have another ebay account registered under the same data which has already been aged, can i link this one to the same paypal to start selling while letting this main account rest for a while?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

jbluntz 11-25-2009 02:00 AM

That's what I used do, I used to have 8 accounts under the same info, 1 was power seller and another had over 100 feedback and I used switch between the 2, you can use the same paypal or you can open a second paypal for that acc. it's better to have a second one but you can still use your current one too since it's all in the same info.

metroline 11-30-2009 01:37 AM

So you are back with your powerseller account? Your paypal limit was removed?

jbluntz 11-30-2009 02:01 AM

No, I haven't felt like paying off my negative balance yet, I'll get it back evenually, for now I've got 8 new stealth accounts and working on more.

de2009 12-01-2009 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metroline (Post 113615)
So you are back with your powerseller account? Your paypal limit was removed?

hey, glad to see you again. im still waiting on paypal's final decision for that paypal account.i submitted everything as you told me. but still waiting, no news!! any advice?

this is thread is for another ebay account i have, it got suspended today!! too bad!!

SlickJane 12-02-2009 09:49 PM

How many times of vero violence before being suspended forever? I can tell you from my personal experience with my #1 ebay account, it's from 2003 or so, silver powerseller. I've had more than 5, less than 10 vero violations- unless you count one day I had like 10 listings of the same thing, and they removed them all and suspended me for 30 days, I think.
I'm going to let this account sit for 90 days to hopefully cool off, but over the past 1.5 years selling vero, it's been given slaps on the wrist maybe 8 times- usually get's the 7 days no selling punishment, one or twice got the 30 days you're not allowed to log on or anything punishment.
They did just de-powerseller me a couple weeks ago with my most recent 7-day no sell spank.

de2009 12-03-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickJane (Post 113899)
How many times of vero violence before being suspended forever? I can tell you from my personal experience with my #1 ebay account, it's from 2003 or so, silver powerseller. I've had more than 5, less than 10 vero violations- unless you count one day I had like 10 listings of the same thing, and they removed them all and suspended me for 30 days, I think.
I'm going to let this account sit for 90 days to hopefully cool off, but over the past 1.5 years selling vero, it's been given slaps on the wrist maybe 8 times- usually get's the 7 days no selling punishment, one or twice got the 30 days you're not allowed to log on or anything punishment.
They did just de-powerseller me a couple weeks ago with my most recent 7-day no sell spank.

i got 5 vero violence in this month, they gave me 7-day suspension. i will let it cool down like you said for 90 days. i have another account registered with the same data which is already aged, can i use that one to sell the same thing while this one is cooling off? im eligible for a silver powerseller, but i never accepted it. my paypal of #2 ebay got limited right away after i accepted bronze powerseller status. so i dont feel safe to accept in this account.

jbluntz 12-06-2009 05:02 PM

It's better to have accounts with different info, anytime I get 1 policy violation I just move to a different account for 90 days which is when the violation clears. If you're selling the same product on different acc's with same info then you run the risk of having them all shut down at the same time.