Every account keeps getting suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-09-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Every account keeps getting suspended

Every single account I create just keeps on getting suspended and I mean every single one . This has been happening for the past 2 weeks , I understand that they are more strict in December but every single account keeps going down .

Every time I use ip burger ip
New sim
And random details
New user on Mac

The annoying thing is the accounts don’t get suspended in 20 mins like they used to but now it takes a day or they get suspended after making sales .

What can I do to get up and running again , everything has been on standstill since December began .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-09-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Every account keeps getting suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosaa247 View Post
Every single account I create just keeps on getting suspended and I mean every single one . This has been happening for the past 2 weeks , I understand that they are more strict in December but every single account keeps going down .

New sim
And random details
New user on Mac

The annoying thing is the accounts don’t get suspended in 20 mins like they used to but now it takes a day or they get suspended after making sales .

What can I do to get up and running again , everything has been on standstill since December began .
Don’t use random details. eBay need to know that you exist. If you don’t use your name and date of birth and a random name and date of birth ultimately the account will be suspended.
Old 12-09-2022

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Don’t use random details. eBay need to know that you exist. If you don’t use your name and date of birth and a random name and date of birth ultimately the account will be suspended.

exactly!
That's all!
Old 12-09-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Right , I’ll try with real details and see if that helps
Old 12-09-2022

Quote:
If your address has been suspended with managed payments don’t use that address use an address on your credit report.

If your address hasn’t been suspended on managed payments use that address.
Old 12-10-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Hopefully works well for you
Old 12-10-2022
Threadstarter  

Accounts are still getting suspended after 24 hours and I’m not sure what is causing it .
Maybe it’s the IP burger Residential IP I’m using because everything else on the accounts has been completely new .

Just under 24 hours from first listing the accounts get suspended and these are not high risk items I’m selling
Old 12-10-2022

Quote:
Accounts are still getting suspended after 24 hours and I’m not sure what is causing it .
Maybe it’s the IP burger Residential IP I’m using because everything else on the accounts has been completely new .

Just under 24 hours from first listing the accounts get suspended and these are not high risk items I’m selling
I don’t use ip burger so I can’t say that is the reason. What are you listing as your first item? Is it but it now or auction? How much are you listing the item for? Paid postage and packaging or free postage and packaging?
Old 12-10-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I don’t use ip burger so I can’t say that is the reason. What are you listing as your first item? Is it but it now or auction? How much are you listing the item for? Paid postage and packaging or free postage and packaging?

On this account first item a pair of jeans , but it now , paid postage and packaging . It was only a test item to see if the account would last 24 hours and it didn’t .
Old 12-10-2022

Quote:
On this account first item a pair of jeans , but it now , paid postage and packaging . It was only a test item to see if the account would last 24 hours and it didn’t .
Did you use real name and date of birth this time?

This is what I would do if I was you. Once you create your account. In the search box Type in drill or flat gym bench select used and scroll to the last pages.

Copy images and list a gym bench or drill as used. List it for around £30 starting bid 7 days auction. Don’t use buy it now and select paid postage not free postage.

When the item sells cancel order as buyer cancelled 2 hours after the item sold. Wait 3 days for deposits to arrive and then list what you want to list.

This has always worked for me never failed you can type in any item just make sure it’s 7 days auction paid postage and packaging and starting bid around £30.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (12-11-2022)
Old 12-10-2022

Longevity: 13%

Are you cleaning photo metadata?? Are you browsing for cookies??
Old 12-10-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Did you use real name and date of birth this time?

This is what I would do if I was you. Once you create your account. In the search box Type in drill or flat gym bench select used and scroll to the last pages.

Copy images and list a gym bench or drill as used. List it for around £30 starting bid 7 days auction. Don’t use buy it now and select paid postage not free postage.

When the item sells cancel order as buyer cancelled 2 hours after the item sold. Wait 3 days for deposits to arrive and then list what you want to list.

This has always worked for me never failed you can type in any item just make sure it’s 7 days auction paid postage and packaging and starting bid around £30.

Real name and date of birth used . Right I’m going to try your method . Hopefully it works I really need to pick up for my December sales .
Old 12-10-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
Are you cleaning photo metadata?? Are you browsing for cookies??

Photos were edited so that they were different but not fully new pictures . I browse for about 1-2 days before listing
Old 12-10-2022

Quote:
Photos were edited so that they were different but not fully new pictures . I browse for about 1-2 days before listing
You check your ip and device??

whoer.net
iphey.com
scamalytics.con
The Following User Says Thank You to Roy3805 For This Useful Post:
robjobs (06-22-2023)
Old 12-11-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You check your ip and device??

whoer.net
iphey.com
scamalytics.con

Havant been checking that the ip has been changing as I relied on IP burger . But I’ll start checking now
Old 12-11-2022

Quote:
Real name and date of birth used . Right I’m going to try your method . Hopefully it works I really need to pick up for my December sales .
Yes try the method I use it’s never failed for me. You don’t need to wait 1-2 days you can list as soon as you create your account. What address are you using? As a random address will not work either.
Old 12-11-2022

Activity: 29%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:

New sim
And random details
New user on Mac

I made an account right before Black Friday. After about an hour or so they immediately put me under a 5 day review. This was a legit business account with all real details. I wasn't surprised considering the timing of the account creation but I knew not to do anything until after 5 days. Something you're doing is wrong. Making accounts now is not the best idea, but if you need to like myself it's defiantly possible just have to know what you're doing.
Old 12-11-2022

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 39%

I thought the reason for account suspension is obvious. It’s very suspicious that someone would create eBay account and start selling right away. You probably need to age your account for a few weeks.
Old 12-11-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
I thought the reason for account suspension is obvious. It’s very suspicious that someone would create eBay account and start selling right away. You probably need to age your account for a few weeks.
Everyone’s in a rush with eBay.. the faster you are the harder the bots gonna suspend you 😂
The Following User Says Thank You to Roy3805 For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (12-11-2022)
Old 12-11-2022

Exclamation Re: Every account keeps getting suspended

Quote:
Everyone’s in a rush with eBay.. the faster you are the harder the bots gonna suspend you 😂
Honestly man I am willing to go slow as long as I can build an army of accounts. It will be amazing to run a few dozen accounts all once.
Old 12-11-2022

This is not true you can list as soon as you create an account there is no need to wait to list your items. I use to wait 30 days to list items but I list as soon as I create my account and have no issues doing so.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
Sosaa247 (12-12-2022)
Old 12-11-2022

Quote:
This is not true you can list as soon as you create an account there is no need to wait to list your items. I use to wait 30 days to list items but I list as soon as I create my account and have no issues doing so.
It’s impossible. You can’t generalize like that. Each country works probably different. I would like to see you create Canadian eBay accounts that don’t get suspended. If yes I will buy from you 50+. That’s what I’ve been wanting to have since last year.