New to Forum..I keep getting suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-16-2022
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
Default New to Forum..I keep getting suspended

hi guys..thank you for this forum. I felt very alone until I found this group. I ordered the Stealth Book. Its awesome. I followed the directions but I still got suspended. I know its something I'm doing wrong.

I started a new account and immediately bought $1 items to boost the feedback and that threw a red flag. So this time I have a friends account I'm about to try to log into that has time under its belt with no feedback. My plan is to build the feedback up to 10 only buying 2 per day. Then I'll try listing my items which aren't much but I make enough to pay my rent before I got suspended. I had my Moms account and everything was going well but I wasn't familiar with eBay policy and I was getting Buyers email address's and selling them other items away from eBay.

So I created a new user account on my laptop. I'm using a hotspot to change the IP address. I'm confirming my IP address is different before I sign into eBay.

Is there any other advice on something maybe I'm missing or need to add?

I don't mind paying for a service. I appreciate all the help everyone offers on here. I don't understand why eBay makes it so hard for us to sell when it's 100% legal and we arent doing anything wrong. I have rent to pay, luckily I saved enough for another month through my Moms eBay account before I started experiencing this suspension epidemic. I'm tired of feeling intense fear of a roof over my head

Thanks in advance,
Brandon
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: New to Forum..I keep getting suspended

1. Buying items to boost feedback doesn't work.

2. What hotspot do you use? You can either keep resetting the modem as written in the stealth guide or use Residential IP from IPBurger

3. Browse for a few days, do NOT buy to get feedback, then list 1 item that's not high risk, get it sold, get good feedback, list a 2nd item after that and gradually increasing the volume week by week.

Do not sell items below $10 also. They can sniff out feedback manipulation through this
Old 12-16-2022
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thank you..I use my Cricket phone hot spot service.

It'll be hard for me to make sales with 0 feedback. I sell Real Estate certificates. They go from $150-$3,000.

Brandon
Old 12-16-2022
Super Moderator

well... that's a super high $ item...

Find a different item to sell for now... you need an older account with good selling history to pull off $3000 per sale.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
AtlasRam (12-16-2022)
Old 12-16-2022
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I'm going to wait to sell the higher dollar certificates. Hoping I'll be safe with the $150-$500 certificates.

I had a successful account that was a month old pulling off $2,000 sales with 14 Buyer feedbacks. But it got suspended. No reason stated by eBay. I concluded it was because I was soliciting Buyers for their email addresses to send pictures of the properties and to attain additional sales.

Thank you,
Brandon
Old 12-17-2022

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Ebay reads your messages,selling outside Ebay is a NO NO.
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
AtlasRam (12-17-2022)
Old 12-17-2022
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Ebay reads your messages,selling outside Ebay is a NO NO.
Yep. I didn't know that so I won't do that this time around.
Old 12-18-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasRam View Post
I'm going to wait to sell the higher dollar certificates. Hoping I'll be safe with the $150-$500 certificates.

I had a successful account that was a month old pulling off $2,000 sales with 14 Buyer feedbacks. But it got suspended. No reason stated by eBay. I concluded it was because I was soliciting Buyers for their email addresses to send pictures of the properties and to attain additional sales.

Thank you,
Brandon
PS: don't put your real name out in public anymore.

And yea if you were messaging eBay, their bots will pick it up and suspend you. They want all the money they can get and rightfully so.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
AtlasRam (12-18-2022)
Old 12-18-2022
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
PS: don't put your real name out in public anymore.

And yea if you were messaging eBay, their bots will pick it up and suspend you. They want all the money they can get and rightfully so.
I'm learning as I go. I've been on eBay since 1999. It was never a problem before but I'm learning to work with what it is now.

So right now I'm accumulating accounts. Making a new user for each upcoming eBay account. Not signing in or making the account until I have some browser history. Keeping track of each one thru a journal. How much browser history do I need? I'm opening all the normal sites once a day for each one using a separate IP address via my Cricket/ATT mobile phone hotspot.

I sell Real Estate certificates. This is not eligible for eBay MP or PP. Check or Money Order are the only forms of payment available provided by eBay. I have to have feedback to sell Real Estate certificates. No one will buy these without at least a 10 feedback account. I've built these before in 1 day no problem. But this time I'm going by the Stealth Book and everyone's advise on here.

So I'm on Day 2 of building cookie browsers on each User Account on my computer. 5-7-10-14 days in I plan on to start logging into the existing eBay accounts and starting the new ones. Then I plan on buying something small, 1 per day until I reach 10. Should take me 10-14 days. Then I'll list my 1st Real Estate certificate.

These certificates are difficult enough to sell by themselves so I'm already limited to what the eBay market can barely which is 6 listings per week with 3 sales going thru grossing approx $1,500 a week. I don't make much money doing this but it's enough to pay my rent.

I really appreciate all everyone's help in this group. I'm enjoying learning. Reading the Stealth Book every day. I'm now through it more times than I can count and I'm just going to keep going until I find a routine that works.

I have to make this work or I'll be homeless.