eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Payoneer Withdraw - Adding bank account or payment? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/150870-payoneer-withdraw-adding-bank-account-payment.html)

NVRMND 08-05-2023 09:02 AM

Payoneer Withdraw - Adding bank account or payment?

Hello,

I'm not sure if this got answered before but I tried the search function and nothing answered my question.

So I have a Payoneer account "in" Israel with a Israeli bank account. If I want to withdraw the money to my own bank account, how should I do this?

Adding my real bank account seems unsafe to me because it's obviously not located in Israel and the "pay recipient" option wants me to add a business URL?

Can somebody help me out^^

murdered_by_ebay 08-05-2023 11:37 AM

Re: Payoneer Withdraw - Adding bank account or payment?

are you located in israel or connected to israel?

0nelove 08-05-2023 12:23 PM

I think you can make "payments" to your bank account

rsot 08-06-2023 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0nelove (Post 1223204)
I think you can make "payments" to your bank account

If you need a more stealth way
I know a guy who can attach his payment info and cash out for around 20% if needed

Be careful with this option

NVRMND 08-06-2023 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1223203)
are you located in israel or connected to israel?

I‘m only connected to Israel.

The payout option would work, but they want to verify my business by handing them my website URL. It‘s an individual account so I have no clue which business they even mean…

murdered_by_ebay 08-06-2023 01:46 PM

the best way to do payoneer is using the withdrawal card in the registration country and local bank account to withdraw from time to time

regarding business verification you need to send a link to your ebay account which is linked to payoneer

JamesNorth101 08-07-2023 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NVRMND (Post 1223202)
Hello,

I'm not sure if this got answered before but I tried the search function and nothing answered my question.

So I have a Payoneer account "in" Israel with a Israeli bank account. If I want to withdraw the money to my own bank account, how should I do this?

Adding my real bank account seems unsafe to me because it's obviously not located in Israel and the "pay recipient" option wants me to add a business URL?

Can somebody help me out^^

Can you not jsut withdraw to the Israel bank and then transfer from that to your own bank account? Unless I am misreading the post?

rsot 08-07-2023 08:38 AM

agree with James - cant you just use the regular israel bank account?

murdered_by_ebay 08-07-2023 09:03 AM

I suspect they are inquiring about a purchased israeli account , this can be used but with no connection to israel likely to be suspended

JamesNorth101 08-09-2023 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1223279)
I suspect they are inquiring about a purchased israeli account , this can be used but with no connection to israel likely to be suspended

It would be possible to just add in a overseas bank to that. No need for an Israeli bank account

murdered_by_ebay 08-09-2023 10:10 AM

not a problem but in absence of local bank account or withdrawal from payoneer card in the registration country it is likely to bring down the account later

JamesNorth101 08-14-2023 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1223389)
not a problem but in absence of local bank account or withdrawal from payoneer card in the registration country it is likely to bring down the account later

Thats really not true at all bud

Its fine to add overseas bank accounts to payonner and withdraw. It doesnt cause Payonner accounts to get limited.

murdered_by_ebay 08-14-2023 09:35 AM

it is possible but has suspension risks for the future as payoneer are aware there are non residents using their accounts

the best way to use payoneer is actually using the withdrawal card in the country of registration , this allows to circumvent banks completely and receive cash on hand

JamesNorth101 08-14-2023 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1223728)
it is possible but has suspension risks for the future as payoneer are aware there are non residents using their accounts

the best way to use payoneer is actually using the withdrawal card in the country of registration , this allows to circumvent banks completely and receive cash on hand

Do you have any first hand experience of that?

Because I do have a lot and it's never an issue for me

murdered_by_ebay 08-14-2023 11:35 AM

I know a number of sellers who were suddenly kicked out of payoneer

the system works but there are significant long term risks