Pirate Ebay? guys selling MAME and.Torrent - GG VERO! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-16-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
Default Pirate Ebay? guys selling MAME and.Torrent - GG VERO!

i found a lot of auctions with tons of sold items about .torrent files to download MAME ROMS and stuff like that

these guys have a lot of feedbacks, this is the most illegal **** i have ever seen on ebay and where is VERO ?????????????????

where is the ebay agent that reads every auction details?

https://tinypic.host/image/Untitled.Hkjk5

https://tinypic.host/image/torrent.HkoAR

i found plenty of these guys selling hundreds of download links, so ebay let them live for a very long time.

i found anther italian guy selling over 179 Goophones with Apple logo (ULTRA ILLEGAL) but nobody cares, so the real danger zone seems to be just the pure software such as office windows eset norton etc etc
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2023

Activity: 39%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Pirate Ebay? guys selling MAME and.Torrent - GG VERO!

Haha perhaps they know a loophole or someone at egay
Old 11-17-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

eb has gone into the past auctions and deleted listings when an account gets axed but these guys operating for a long time may indeed have an insider agent who assists them to operate...
Old 11-17-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%

one of these italian seller lives where i live, a small countryside in the southern part of italy, it's a rural place with less than 1000 people.
i really doubt he can speak italian XD i really doubt he knows ebay agents...

i believe that ebay has a priority list to check illegality so they shut down very quickly accounts selling microsoft and other famous branded software. In particular you have not to send messages with product keys.

i'm reporting an italian shop situated in Milan for selling illegal clones with apple logo since september just to see what happens and nothing happens.

i reported a professional seller spamming keys and auctions have been removed

i tried to buy an apple clone from china and police blocked the package inside the supplier country and i have never received it.

tracking number was saying " intellectual property violation" and paypal refunded me

i tried to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sell some clones and i have never had a single strike, i tried to sell Modern Warfare 2 for xbox keys and i sold them with 0 strikes for 2 months.

as soon as i started selling ms keys i got more than 10 warnings and 2 mini ban

So they have a ferocius system against auctions that could cause them legal issues and sue cases.

Last edited by fabio_899; 11-17-2023 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-17-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

I doubt that the AL bots have been programmed to look for this product and as it is not a IP violation no brand name agents are not scanning these listings, until eBay gets wise they will flourish.
Old 11-18-2023

Activity: 42%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio_899 View Post
one of these italian seller lives where i live, a small countryside in the southern part of italy, it's a rural place with less than 1000 people.
i really doubt he can speak italian XD i really doubt he knows ebay agents...

i believe that ebay has a priority list to check illegality so they shut down very quickly accounts selling microsoft and other famous branded software. In particular you have not to send messages with product keys.

i'm reporting an italian shop situated in Milan for selling illegal clones with apple logo since september just to see what happens and nothing happens.

i reported a professional seller spamming keys and auctions have been removed

i tried to buy an apple clone from china and police blocked the package inside the supplier country and i have never received it.

tracking number was saying " intellectual property violation" and paypal refunded me

i tried to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sell some clones and i have never had a single strike, i tried to sell Modern Warfare 2 for xbox keys and i sold them with 0 strikes for 2 months.

as soon as i started selling ms keys i got more than 10 warnings and 2 mini ban

So they have a ferocius system against auctions that could cause them legal issues and sue cases.
So you’re reporting ppl to eBay. Rat u. No one should help you
The Following User Says Thank You to Daveh83 For This Useful Post:
fabio_899 (11-18-2023)
Old 11-18-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I doubt that the AL bots have been programmed to look for this product and as it is not a IP violation no brand name agents are not scanning these listings, until eBay gets wise they will flourish.
could be due to italian wording, true