eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Email from eBay to restrict the account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/151499-email-ebay-restrict-account.html)

maged 12-02-2023 08:44 AM

Email from eBay to restrict the account

Hi everyone, My account is 4 months old and I have sold 25 items with tracking and only have 2 disputes on 2 items that the buyer claimed were not as described. Now ebay sent this message to me. I want to know what is needed and how to fix this and how serious this message is. Thanks everyone.

Quote:

Here’s what you need to know

We wanted to let you know your eBay seller account has been restricted. Your payouts are on hold and you won't be able to create new listings until some items are resolved per our terms concerning account restrictions and suspensions.

Don't worry—in most cases restrictions can be removed by following a few simple steps.

To get back up and running, you may need to do one or more of the following:

Resolve any outstanding fees or seller costs. You can make a one-time payment to bring your account up to date.
Update your account with a valid payment method to cover future fees or seller costs
Resolve any outstanding buyer requests and disputes through Seller Hub
Upload tracking information for your recently-sold items
Once you've taken care of any outstanding items, we'll confirm on our end that all transactions to date have been delivered. This restriction on your account will then be automatically lifted within three days, and your funds will go back to being released on your usual schedule.

To learn more, review our User Agreement, Payments Terms of Use, and information about payments on hold.

If you have any questions or concerns, just get in touch. We’re here to help.

We appreciate you being part of the eBay community.

Thanks,
eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

agent006140 12-02-2023 08:58 AM

Re: Email from eBay to restrict the account

Ebay wants you to resolve the two case of item not as described-
ask the buyer to return the item and send them a return shipping label,OR just refund and let them keep the item,do not wait too long as Ebay would step in and refund for you

maged 12-02-2023 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1230856)
Ebay wants you to resolve the two case of item not as described-
ask the buyer to return the item and send them a return shipping label,OR just refund and let them keep the item,do not wait too long as Ebay would step in and refund for you

Well, I did that too. I updated the payment method as they asked. Will I be permanently suspended?

degsey69 12-02-2023 11:07 AM

What will happen is when you satisfy all they ask for they now, they will ask you for verification, such as ID, credit card statement etc and if you are able to send these details you should be OK.

rsot 12-02-2023 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maged (Post 1230860)
Well, I did that too. I updated the payment method as they asked. Will I be permanently suspended?

As degsey69 indicated, there is a good chance they will ask for verification - hopefully your items aren't high risk or vero or knockoffs etc?

maged 12-13-2023 02:47 PM

update. Eventually, my account was suspended indefinitely, but I created a new account in hopes of continuing to sell again.

mexi 12-14-2023 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maged (Post 1231722)
update. Eventually, my account was suspended indefinitely, but I created a new account in hopes of continuing to sell again.

Yes, you can't get 2 payments dispute after 25 orders. Usually the rate 1-2 from 500orders or even less. You need to focus on delivery, customer support and product quality.

Automasters 12-14-2023 11:30 PM

Yes, you can create new accounts but the best practice is to resolve the issue that caused this to begin with

JamesNorth101 12-18-2023 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maged (Post 1230852)
Hi everyone, My account is 4 months old and I have sold 25 items with tracking and only have 2 disputes on 2 items that the buyer claimed were not as described. Now ebay sent this message to me. I want to know what is needed and how to fix this and how serious this message is. Thanks everyone.

All you can do is supply what they have asked for and hope it works.

It wont always work but just try your best.

2 disputes on 25 orders really is too high as dispute rate

rsot 12-18-2023 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mexi (Post 1231787)
Yes, you can't get 2 payments dispute after 25 orders. Usually the rate 1-2 from 500orders or even less. You need to focus on delivery, customer support and product quality.

Less disputes the better - also depends on the product being sold, hopefully not f*ke or knockoffs...

agent006140 12-18-2023 10:00 PM

He has already been suspended.
now he opens a new one,unless he knows how to do stealth,it will be banned as well

rsot 12-19-2023 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1232056)
He has already been suspended.
now he opens a new one,unless he knows how to do stealth,it will be banned as well

and changes business model to avoid same previous issues

matanasow25 12-19-2023 06:37 PM

2 cases on 25 orders is a sure-death for the account.