Why Ip burger Reccomend rotation IP 30 MIN ?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-12-2024

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 1%
Default Why Ip burger Reccomend rotation IP 30 MIN ??

why does IP burger recommend IP rotations every 30 minutes? for me it is not logical and normal. any internet in UK Is no IP rotation, it is usually a fixed IP until you reset the router, why is IP rotation every 30 minutes so recommended? I think One IP for Long time is best,no roration ..

Last edited by janinsonek199202; 02-12-2024 at 11:03 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-12-2024

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Why Ip burger Reccomend rotation IP 30 MIN ??

Is ip burger actually any good? I’m sure I’ve used it before and had issues but might have been my creation method.

I’ve noticed while creating more accounts my seller limits are very low. 3 accounts in a row small limits.

I checked my ip from now tv broadband and noticed my ip is not changing. It use to change everytime I switched it off and turned it back on but this time it’s not changed.

Does anyone know the possible reason for the ip not to change?
Old 02-12-2024

I’ve just typed command prompt followed by ipconfig/all and the DHS is set to dynamic so it should change.

I’ve unplugged my router and will plug it back on in 30 minutes to see if it picks a new ip address.
Old 02-12-2024
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by janinsonek199202 View Post
why does IP burger recommend IP rotations every 30 minutes? for me it is not logical and normal. any internet in UK Is no IP rotation, it is usually a fixed IP until you reset the router, why is IP rotation every 30 minutes so recommended? I think One IP for Long time is best,no roration ..
With IPBurger Residential IP which is what you have I assume, it DOESN'T matter that the IP rotates every 30 min. I think you can make it rotate every hour if you want.

What matters is the ID string you use and the provider when you set it up in the extension PER account.

So you shouldn't have any issues
Old 02-12-2024
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Is ip burger actually any good? I’m sure I’ve used it before and had issues but might have been my creation method.

I’ve noticed while creating more accounts my seller limits are very low. 3 accounts in a row small limits.

I checked my ip from now tv broadband and noticed my ip is not changing. It use to change everytime I switched it off and turned it back on but this time it’s not changed.

Does anyone know the possible reason for the ip not to change?

THey are all I use for all my amazon accounts. Same Residential IP , same 30min rotation.

0 problems , 0 suspensions.

People that say they have issues because of IPBurger don't know what the hell they are talking about. It's easy to point at something to blame right?
Old 02-12-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
THey are all I use for all my amazon accounts. Same Residential IP , same 30min rotation.

0 problems , 0 suspensions.

People that say they have issues because of IPBurger don't know what the hell they are talking about. It's easy to point at something to blame right?
The question is why are so many people complaining about ip burger if it was so good?

Since I left ip burger I’ve not had any problems with my accounts. I would never go back to ip burger again it doesn’t work for me and other people and it’s a waste of money.
Old 02-12-2024

Why did you remove some comments in this section? Are you promoting ip burger for extra money? As their were more comments in this section not to long ago
Old 02-12-2024

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Why did you remove some comments in this section? Are you promoting ip burger for extra money? As their were more comments in this section not to long ago
people's minds shall not be infested by the truth , therefore protection is needed
Old 02-12-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
people's minds shall not be infested by the truth , therefore protection is needed
Wow if something doesn’t work just be honest it doesn’t work it’s not fair on people who want to get on eBay just for the sake for a few extra quid from referrals.
Old 02-12-2024

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
The question is why are so many people complaining about ip burger if it was so good?

Since I left ip burger I’ve not had any problems with my accounts. I would never go back to ip burger again it doesn’t work for me and other people and it’s a waste of money.
24VC was also good once upon a time. I personally complained because it got my account suspended. With how eBay increases security this is by far one of the easiest ways to cause a red flag on your account. I would rather just control my IP than use any third party. Too risky nowadays IMO, especially when burning an eBay account is so expensive.
Old 02-13-2024

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
A good question, this forum should be transparent and all opinions whether complimentary or otherwise should remain posted unless they break forum rules.
Old 02-13-2024

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 6%

Sorry but i have to get in on this and i must say

Ive been using IP burger since last year and all was fine at first but this year ive created accounts using them and they get suspended almost immediatley. And trust me ive done a lot of test

So this forum is for transperancy and whether people have a side hustle or not, i think that its for the greater good to help everybody out because you have to remember that their is a monetary investment which if you run multiple accounts is quite an amount
Old 02-13-2024

A rotation of an ip address every 30 minutes is suicidal honestly.

I’ll give an example you create an account your ip is London eBay want your phone number to register and when you list your item.

So you take SIM card out of your phone and put fresh SIM card in and give number to eBay. You take that sim out and put your original sim back in.

When you took your sim out and put your new one in your hotspot location would have changed and instead of being in London is now 200 miles up north.

Your get 15/30items £300/£400 limit within a few hours your accounts will be suspended just because of that location change.

Ip burger is the exact same after 30 minutes it rotates to another location which is further from your original location causing accounts to get suspended when you create them.

My advice is have a back SIM card top up by £10 and turn airplane mode on/off and keep analysing its hotspots. So if it frequently goes near an area that’s where you want your eBay account to be.

Also type in google how far is what place your hotspot is to your location on eBay. I did one from London hotspot to my location of eBay which was 130 miles and I got 50 items £600 selling limit still no good but account is okay and listing still active.

I would recommend staying under 100 miles but closer you can get it the better. That’s just ip information theirs more to it to creating accounts tho.
Old 02-13-2024

you have to be an active seller to know how ebay works , I do not have any doubt that people selling those ip burger addresses have not sold on ebay as professional sellers for years
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
DENDEN76 (02-14-2024)
Old 02-13-2024

It might of worked years ago! Ip burger was the first Ip I ever used when I first started out but something about its rotation and struggling to create accounts put me off.

I’m doing a lot of in depth analysis on ISP providers. In my old property I was able to create multiple accounts with a flick of a switch turning my router on and off and always got a new ip it also didn’t matter from the location of the router ip to my eBay location. My router ISP is sky broadband.

Only last week I’ve tried to create accounts in my new property with the same router. First 2 accounts created using my router got 70 items £2800 limit.

Accounts created shortly after limits start to drop which confused me so I tested my router and noticed the ip is not changing anymore.

I’ve now been using SIM cards and I’m checking ISP on sim cards so atm I’m testing EE ISP hotspots and Telefonica ISP (giffgaff) hotspots so far on both ISPs I’ve only had £600 limit maximum.

I need to do further testing as most accounts created today were not very good and that’s because of reasons above I mentioned.

Changing router IP or getting new routers definitely seems to be the best option but I wil test SIM cards and other providers over the next week or two and I’ll report back as well.

Last edited by samspalace; 02-13-2024 at 08:14 PM.
Old 02-14-2024

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%

IPBurger created a network of linked accounts for me which got all my accounts suspended due to the constant ip rotation. I found a provider with 7 day sticky residential sessions that I can even target by city in South Africa for a fraction of the price.

Also, people promoting ip burger here are affiliates. They get paid every time you sign up to their services through the link they post. Is their incentive helping you or making money??
Old 02-14-2024

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 3%

Whilst a 30 minute rotation might not be terminal for the account (but might be...) it certainly attracts unwanted attention and at the very least you are using a V.P.N. possibly designed to mask your true location.

But some folk have no option in their stealth creation process so it is what it is I guess, not everyone has access to local SIM cards, local broadband services etc.

V.P.N's are peddled aggressively even to folk who probably don't need them, they're commonplace and selling platforms know this.

On an established account I reckon I could almost use any I wanted without issues beyond maybe log-in security checks.

IPBurger is offered as a solution via this forum so it stands to reason that the owner/moderators are going to be precious about it. If you don't like it then find another. But there is no doubt, ebay/Amazon etc know it is a V.P.N. and so may form part of their risk assessment process but no different to any other half decent V.P.N.
Old 02-14-2024
Threadstarter  

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 1%

Quote:

yes MATE YOU HAVE RIGHT ! another forum member recommends IP Burger, for me every time I have an account BLOCKED with it, with other IPs my accounts work normally, do you have any residental IPs that you would recommend?
Old 02-14-2024

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 6%

Im just going to summarise this in my view

If you are a Newbie, IPBurger works a treat. You know one off and in years past

BUT

Once you become a seasoned stealther, nothing will convince me that Ebay havent clocked on to every single IPburger IP whether you rotate into rotation roundtable!. You dont even get reactivates but straight suspensions and all other accounts just go down and when they dont, its straight to asking for ID, Proof and Supplier proof, then you get suspended with a 60-180 day payment lock

Above all, why am i spending like £15 a month when i can simply buy a £1 sim with a cheap £5-£10 Data plan and have rest of mind?

No Brainer
Old 02-14-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
Ipburger created a network of linked accounts for me which got all my accounts suspended due to the constant ip rotation. I found a provider with 7 day sticky residential sessions that I can even target by city in South Africa for a fraction of the price.

Also, people promoting ip burger here are affiliates. They get paid every time you sign up to their services through the link they post. Is their incentive helping you or making money??
it is not as much a problem with ip burger but with ip rotation , ebay do not like people who have different providers and locations every time they log in and change them all the time , this smells a lot like hacked accounts

ip burger offer those rotating addresses because they are almost free to use for them and there is no need to do any investments , they only need to have a certain number of users to be able to make profits that is why they try to convince people that having different ip's all time is a great idea
Old 02-14-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper1 View Post

BUT

Once you become a seasoned stealther, nothing will convince me that Ebay havent clocked on to every single IPburger IP whether you rotate into rotation roundtable!. You dont even get reactivates but straight suspensions and all other accounts just go down and when they dont, its straight to asking for ID, Proof and Supplier proof, then you get suspended with a 60-180 day payment lock

Above all, why am i spending like £15 a month when i can simply buy a £1 sim with a cheap £5-£10 Data plan and have rest of mind?

No Brainer
you can do sims , you can also do permanent ip's like many corporations do for their staff but rotating ip's that is the worst trash that is completely useless but if you convince people to use it you can make money with this there is barely any cost to using a pool of such addresses for ip providers
Old 02-14-2024

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper1 View Post

BUT

No Brainer
That’s what I have been advocating all the time, eBay have the smartest brains and they even read these forums so they can prevent stealth accounts and they have gotten good in detecting them. The best stealth account is one that is open in plain sight, no V P N, no browsers that cannot be detected, no encrypted emails. The more you try to hide, the more they see you.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
solefoodbk (02-14-2024)