eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Every time I get blocked when registering, please help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/151898-every-time-i-get-blocked-when-registering-please-help.html)

ebay.seller 02-20-2024 10:15 PM

Every time I get blocked when registering, please help

Guys, how do you register new accounts? I tried from a computer using an anti-detection browser + mobile internet, but always ended up with restrictions.

I have an old iPhone 6, on which I had a blocked eBay account. If I reset the iPhone to factory settings, log in with my new iCloud, download the eBay app, and register a new account using a new address and new number, will eBay be able to contact me or will it not recognize that I had sold on eBay from this phone before? Thanks for any advice!

degsey69 02-21-2024 01:34 PM

Re: Every time I get blocked when registering, please help

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebay.seller (Post 1236045)
Guys, how do you register new accounts? I tried from a computer using an anti-detection browser + mobile internet, but always ended up with restrictions.

I have an old iPhone 6, on which I had a blocked eBay account. If I reset the iPhone to factory settings, log in with my new iCloud, download the eBay app, and register a new account using a new address and new number, will eBay be able to contact me or will it not recognize that I had sold on eBay from this phone before? Thanks for any advice!

Try losing the anti-detection browser, I would use a PC with a sub account in the name of account holder and use your iPhone as a hot spot for your PC.

Installing the app on your phone after each account gets blocked is a guarantee that it will be suspended each time. The app can only be used once on a cell phone after which it will always be associated with that phone no matter how many times you reset it.

vesania 02-21-2024 09:56 PM

Stop with the anti-detect.

Horrible for creating accounts.

Either stick to desktop or mobile and create the account from there.

ebay.seller 02-22-2024 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesania (Post 1236097)
Stop with the anti-detect.

Horrible for creating accounts.

Either stick to desktop or mobile and create the account from there.

can you explain why everyone advises to create an account on a new desktop? I mean why does this particular method work for you? maybe ebay can see my computer name or something?

SaiJin 02-22-2024 09:24 AM

Because mobile devices aren't reliable and limited.

Using a small laptop with full OS is always the best, most efficient and fastest.

rsot 02-22-2024 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebay.seller (Post 1236112)
can you explain why everyone advises to create an account on a new desktop? I mean why does this particular method work for you? maybe ebay can see my computer name or something?

The anti-detect method has a counter-effect....eb will see you as trying to "hide" which does trip security flags - you can be more natural and linkfree by just using regular user accounts and IP, etc

degsey69 02-22-2024 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebay.seller (Post 1236112)

You do not need a new Pacer laptop, just a sub account named after the account owner as eBay can see that, otherwise everything in that viewable account will be relevant to the account and will conform to what eBay will want to see when browser fingerprinting.

ebay.seller 02-23-2024 01:37 PM

Thank you all, you have helped a lot!