Create Invoice / Receipt / Proof of Purchase - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 39%
Default Create Invoice / Receipt / Proof of Purchase

Hello, I recently encountered a policy violation on one of my accounts related to a specific item I sell. The violation was labeled as "counterfeit," despite the fact that the item is genuinely authentic. It appears that the violation may have been triggered automatically by the system due to the prevalence of counterfeit versions of the item being sold. I contacted eBay, and they were unable to provide a clear explanation as to why the items were removed, as there were no reports or returns indicating that they were counterfeit.

eBay's representative requested invoices or receipts as proof of purchase to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, the vendor from whom I obtained the items does not have the necessary documentation. As a result, I am seeking assistance from the community to create a suitable invoice or proof of purchase receipt. I am willing to compensate anyone who can help me with this matter. Please reach out to me if you are able to assist. Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Create Invoice / Receipt / Proof of Purchase

if item was removed for counterfeit you need to stop selling it , sending invoices is pointless as it may be removed again. ebay is not amazon so that a removal does not mean that you can not relist the item , you can create a new listing for it anytime but there may be consequences...

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:13 PM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 89%
Longevity: 40%

If your products were eliminated by VeRo, it is best to stop selling it for a while.
Remember that eBay's limitations work like this:
3 days
7 days
10 days
If eBay requests invoices, it is best to send them
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

eBay did not suspend or restrict my account, they simply removed the listings. After contacting them, they provided a link to upload invoices.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goon4lyfe View Post
eBay did not suspend or restrict my account, they simply removed the listings. After contacting them, they provided a link to upload invoices.
good luck - reach out to ppl who you feel may know/help - be careful of unolicited messages
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goon4lyfe View Post
Hello, I recently encountered a policy violation on one of my accounts related to a specific item I sell. The violation was labeled as "counterfeit," despite the fact that the item is genuinely authentic. It appears that the violation may have been triggered automatically by the system due to the prevalence of counterfeit versions of the item being sold. I contacted eBay, and they were unable to provide a clear explanation as to why the items were removed, as there were no reports or returns indicating that they were counterfeit.

eBay's representative requested invoices or receipts as proof of purchase to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, the vendor from whom I obtained the items does not have the necessary documentation. As a result, I am seeking assistance from the community to create a suitable invoice or proof of purchase receipt. I am willing to compensate anyone who can help me with this matter. Please reach out to me if you are able to assist. Thank you.

You got good advice from people already, but I'd still ask your vendor to make you a receipt or an invoice for the item.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

I appreciate the feedback, everyone. I've been an active eBay seller for over a decade, and since 2017, I've been selling full-time. This community has been invaluable to me throughout the years, and I'm honored to receive responses from experienced members. While I've mostly observed rather than commented, I wanted to express my gratitude. eBay has truly transformed my life, and I now manage multiple accounts, including a warehouse. Additionally, I've helped create and develop accounts for my loved ones and friends. Let's continue to thrive together on this platform.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Congratulations friend.
I hope you continue to grow more every day, eBay is a great electronic commerce... it's just that sometimes it hits you on the head and then gives you a carrot
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 3%

Just a though, but had it crossed your mind that, given your vendor is unwilling or unable to provide invoices that they are indeed counterfeit.

In your position that would be an alarm bell for me and sending in a bogus invoice would not be my primary concern.

First rule of full time selling on any platform. Always put the account before a listing, even if it was your best seller. It might sting a little bit to lose a listing but are you really going to jepordise an account which is clearly important to you over a single item which is now on the radar?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
The vendor cant produce a invoice ,it could be a gift or stolen goods.
assume vendor is legitimate until proven otherwise
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
assume vendor is legitimate until proven otherwise
no one cares , if the listing was removed the info is already in the system so that it may be removed again or it will have impact if another listing is removed

in such a case it is always better to stop selling the item in question on the account
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
no one cares , if the listing was removed the info is already in the system so that it may be removed again or it will have impact if another listing is removed

in such a case it is always better to stop selling the item in question on the account
for sure - avoiding selling the same item is the proper move to avoid further issues on the account.

I was simply commenting on agent's remark about the vendor not being able to produce an invoice for illegitimate reason assumption
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post

I can really tell you that if your account is old, you have a good reputation, it is better not to put it at risk for an article that may not generate you a lot of daily income.