eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   China based eBay sellers. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/15307-china-based-ebay-sellers.html)

justin1958 12-19-2009 08:25 AM

China based eBay sellers.

Is it just me, or do sellers based in China that are selling hot VeRO items seem to last longer than a U.S. based seller selling the same item? I have seen a lot of sellers that are shipping direct from China, and their accounts seem to be bullet proof. If I sold a 100 VeRO items on a new account in one day I would be shut down before I ever made it to that point. I guess eBay doesn't worry about any legal troubles with the rights owners because the sellers are in a land with no laws. eBay just sits back and collects the fees. Has anyone else noticed this? I have half a mind to make an account on a Chinese IP address and give it a go. People will be very happy to get their item that "they bought from China" in 3 days.

coffee 12-19-2009 08:41 AM

Some competitors like to report other people to VeRO members.

997turbo 12-19-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin1958 (Post 115893)
People will be very happy to get their item that "they bought from China" in 3 days. .

Trust me you don't wanne do that??Let me explain,this holy complicated story between EBAY and CHINA market..

Ages ago back to year 2000,ebay spent billions to purchased eachnet china B2C website to make their first bet in CHINA market..After couple of years they keep losing money because TAOBAO and ALIBABA are more suitable for chinese mainland market and keep growing up.Left ebay china no space to leave.Soon EBAY shuted the CHINA mainland website down.I think that was 2006.They then found many many chinese sellers are interesting to do export business for their products then they released EBAY.CN. A terminal for chinese sellers to get regist on EBAY international site and selling internationally.There are very strict steps to get through the regist from CHINA to be able to list on international Ebay sites.Before you can list items.You have to provide the national ID plus address proof,sometimes they will want all the items info you selling before you can be approved to sell internationally.Also the PAYPAL china also very strict.99% of users has been restricted to verify after first withdraw request from paypal.

Thays explained all.As you see those chinese sellers with a lots feedbacks and registed for years?Why their account so strong?Because they proberly already been afflicted by EBAY 3 times more than an US seller.As what I heard,at nowdays only 1 of 20 new sellers from china could live on ebay!TOO MANY people wantting to do it but EBAY not allowing too many chinese sellers as you know the reason..So those acconts lived are very strong..

captainjack1980 12-19-2009 12:18 PM

Nice post 997Turbo. Thank you :)

CaptainJack

imthatguy 12-19-2009 10:38 PM

Thats BS turbo. I register chaina ccounts alot and nvever had a problem./ The process is the same as a US account. Try it for yourself

997turbo 12-20-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imthatguy (Post 115965)
Thats BS turbo. I register chaina ccounts alot and nvever had a problem./ The process is the same as a US account. Try it for yourself

What?are you sure about that??

I have 3 china ebay accounts,all of them are based on true ID and addresses.Not stealth accounts.All of them waitting for international selling verfication and none of them had approved for months.

Yes you can reg without any problem but when you trying to list you will be pulled down.1 of my account I listed succes with 2 items then been pulled down to verification.2 got verification page direct for the first listing.

Other chinese sellers around this forum can prove this.None chinese newbie get any lucky chances now days.

alexzin 12-20-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imthatguy (Post 115965)

I'd bet you are making some kind of jokes.

aspkin 12-21-2009 04:11 AM

continue... :)

metroline 12-21-2009 11:03 AM

Selling items on ebay with a China account is a nightmare. China sellers doing software products will get immediately suspended. This applies to many other brand names. A long long list....

That is why people in China may think of registering a us account.

NO ID 12-21-2009 01:24 PM

Yes it does seem that Chinese sellers get away with the vero when others don't. I have watched many sellers of the same item, us and china. I noticed while the us items were taken down, the Chinese ones remained the majority of the time. Even with items that are not authorized for sale/do not sell list can be posted by Chinese sellers but not us sellers. I know this.

I listed something and ebay took it down telling me its on the DNS list but I saw Chinese sellers and UK sellers there forever selling it. So I had my brother create a non us account for me and it sold from there. That was just a test, I happily sold all on ioffer instead, that particular item sold quick there cause its hot.

NotGoodEnuff 12-21-2009 05:26 PM

This seems to be the case with one of my product lines, which is 99% vero.

fogdryer 04-13-2014 03:50 PM

Re: China based eBay sellers.

yes--------I have noticed. yes it makes me MAD. and YES go for it-----make a
Chinese ip address-------then let us know................:)

gonzoman 04-14-2014 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fogdryer (Post 545093)
yes--------I have noticed. yes it makes me MAD. and YES go for it-----make a
Chinese ip address-------then let us know................:)

Did you notice when this post was written? :lol:

BigCJ 04-14-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzoman (Post 545188)
Did you notice when this post was written? :lol:

I must admit...I do applaud them for using the search function :p

rsot 04-14-2014 04:20 AM

Me too on the applaud - 4 years old...wow :eek: