eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   inkfrog? user account? Fastest & Easiest Way to Get Back on eBay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/15392-inkfrog-user-account-fastest-easiest-way-get-back-ebay.html)

jamesfatpig 12-24-2009 11:08 AM

inkfrog? user account? Fastest & Easiest Way to Get Back on eBay?

Hi all

I have been reading a lot of posts lately because I am stucked with my ebay/paypal/amazon accounts for a month now. I am trying my best to get back on ebay unharmed with my family info. Can you tell us if I am missing something? I want to know the best and the easiest ways to get back on business. Please advise

1) Before creating another ebay/paypal account, (under family, friend, neighbor or whatever name) Make sure no ip address, personal info, bank info are linked.

2) Create different User Accounts in Windows for different eBay id purpose, (one account per one ebay id) and never login to different account to check anything.

3) If u want to handle all ebay business in 1 pc, use inkfrog to create/edit/posting auctions (but before you generate a token to your ebay id, make sure your IP is not linked) ** Question, do i have to worry about the ip afterward? And can i do the same with Auctiva?

Does all these methods above ensure you will start back up with no issue? What other area should I look into to avoid anymore suspension?

And 1 last question, I understand you dont recommend using eBay Turbo Lister to list auction, but i have 100000 items already stored there, is there any ways to keep using TB but avoid tracking? Like Login to different Users, change IP, and Install fresh TB in new account and use it?

Please let me know, thank you very much and Happy Holidays to you all!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Enigma 12-24-2009 06:28 PM

Just spend a few dollars on the ebay stealth book and all your questions will be answered and more.

jamesfatpig 12-24-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marissa2415 (Post 116509)
Just spend a few dollars on the ebay stealth book and all your questions will be answered and more.

The ebook doesn't say anything about inkfrog, only auctiva :juggle::juggle:

First Edition 12-25-2009 01:23 PM

I've reinstalled turbo lister a few times.... that program is horrible, it needs to be updated, you'll lose a lot of things if you don't back it up constantly, it's SLOW...

Oh yeah, and it's made by eBay. Not a good idea for stealth. Auctiva has been proven to work. Why not use it?