Anybody know anything about this? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-30-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Anybody know anything about this?

Hi guys

Was wondering if any of you had any idea about this

Last year i started buying alot and selling alot, in the space of a year i got a few bad buyers and also forgot to pay for a few items.. in the end i got about 4 disputes (in the year not at once) and got suspended

My policy compliance went into the red which is what i was suspended for, i e-mailed them time after time in an attempt to get unsuspended (you can guess it didnt work...)

I noticed this year in my policy compliance (which was very low in the red) said something along the lines of "Avoid violating this policy and you will be cleared of this breach after the 30th"

Well just now, my policy compliance gone into the green (my perfomance is standard, my policy compliance is high and my account status is current) So my account is now in the green and says -

"Because you have no severe policy breaches, you are not at risk of eBay taking action against your account or listings"

Now technically, is it wrong of me to be thinking i should be unsuspended now? Its only just turned green but i noticed that i can now get past the buying items screen and to the payment process which before i would of gotten a suspended message.

My account still greets me with that lovely suspended message and says the account no longer exists so i'm not sure... something is happening
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%

It sounds like the alert still remains but you have been unsuspended.

Try deleting the alert in my messages if one exists or ask live help to do it for you if its greyed out.