Help needed! Ebay suspended me for no reason - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Help needed! Ebay suspended me for no reason

hi

i have read alot on this forum.
I have done things in the past that have got me around ebay and paypal quite good and started to learn the game.
I have a problem.

i opened a ebay account on my cousin name. everything is real and my items are original, today i got a email from ebay and paypal to say that i have been suspended because need more information.

They want usual blah blah invoices, suppliers etc.
I do no have the problem with the id or postage proof, but the supplier and invoices..i purchase these on sale at christmas and i did not keep the reciepts for it
What now? God i hate ebay and paypal then again you can;t do without them?
Any help for invoices would be a great help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-11-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

invoices are easy. Did you purchase with credit card? Most retailers can reprint receipts, depending on volume of your sales you can also say you received these as a gift and didn't need them anymore.
Old 02-12-2010
Threadstarter  

I bought around 30 ds console for to sell on ebay, these are authentic. I just remembered now i have a cousin who was suspended on that address, but she moved away.
What shall i make of this account, i do have another account with my real info at a different address.
I have been suspended many times, also i got my 5 years old account reinstated but need a paypal account to sell, i do not live at that address anymore
Old 02-15-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

You either need eBay Stealth to create a new account, or you can purchase a new ready to sell account.
Old 02-16-2010
MU

Longevity: 83%

First off I am tired of people sayings they were supended for no reason, its simply not the truth.

Secondly, no one puchases 30 Nintendo DS and don't hold onto the receipt thats just ignorant.

Its not hard at all to make up your own receipts and invoices, just put a local electronics company name on the paperwork. Paypal does not have the time and resources to actually verify there authenticity.

Secondly, if you are using an address of your cousin who was previously suspended on paypal you have found your reason for your current limitation.

Providing paypal with the requested docments at this point would be useless, as there just going to say sorry, we have now linked your account to a previously suspended account.
Old 02-16-2010
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake View Post
First off I am tired of people sayings they were supended for no reason, its simply not the truth.

That comment alone made me not want to read the rest....
Old 02-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake View Post
first off i am tired of people sayings they were supended for no reason, its simply not the truth.

Secondly, no one puchases 30 nintendo ds and don't hold onto the receipt thats just ignorant.

Its not hard at all to make up your own receipts and invoices, just put a local electronics company name on the paperwork. Paypal does not have the time and resources to actually verify there authenticity.

Secondly, if you are using an address of your cousin who was previously suspended on paypal you have found your reason for your current limitation.

Providing paypal with the requested docments at this point would be useless, as there just going to say sorry, we have now linked your account to a previously suspended account.
this forum is for people..yes for people who do get suspended from ebay for no reason....unless you here for a good reason. This forum is to help each other.
Ignorant just because you have no idea to keep invoices....it can be also that some people do not send the invoice.
Sorry i maybe be harsh but we all are on this forum because of the actions of ebay and paypal....AND YES FOR NO REASON....READING THE FORUM I HAVE SURE THEIR ARE PEOPLE WHO GET SUSPENDED AND LIMITED FOR NO REASONS

Last edited by eternity4u; 02-16-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-16-2010

Longevity: 87%

You can whip up invoices pretty easy and then just submit them to eBay. But make sure all the numbers add up on the invoices. I screwed up like that before. Good Luck !
Old 02-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi thanks for that
I thinking of leaving this account and move to stealth account since i have never given paypal my documents..ie. id documents
Old 02-16-2010
MU

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
this forum is for people..yes for people who do get suspended from ebay for no reason....unless you here for a good reason. This forum is to help each other.
Ignorant just because you have no idea to keep invoices....it can be also that some people do not send the invoice.
Sorry i maybe be harsh but we all are on this forum because of the actions of ebay and paypal....AND YES FOR NO REASON....READING THE FORUM I HAVE SURE THEIR ARE PEOPLE WHO GET SUSPENDED AND LIMITED FOR NO REASONS
Yet you create a thread titled suspended for no reason, and then go on in the same thread and admit you had a cousin who was suspended using the same address.

Old 02-17-2010
MU

Wow, a family member gets kicked, and I try to sell on ebay.... they can't have that. And I bet the cousin was suspended for no reason!

yes, stealth account with all new information is the only way to go. And always keep a backup account handy.