eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Need Some Opinions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/16765-need-some-opinions.html)

bigmac 02-24-2010 09:03 AM

Need Some Opinions

Recently i made a stupid mistake and ebay linked my old suspended account with my 3 month old 600 feedback account. If i create a new paypal new ebay with all real info with new ip and i have all my documents ready for when i get hit with a limitation can i start selling as much as i want. I sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods but im going to also mix in authentic real goods from a real supplier will i be able to get around the limitation if i have all of the documents ready?

oompaloompa 02-24-2010 09:11 AM

you can never sell as much as you want of vero, unless the rights owner or their followers dont get involved with ebay reporting or you are part of vero program..depends on items, if its non-electronic stuff, pm me and i will tell you what I know of rights owner....

as for non-linked account, thats always good to have...start slow on it though..

as for linked account, may go down, may not, Ive heard both stories here on forum and personal experience....just keep the active linked account clean and you may be ok...

bigmac 02-24-2010 09:15 AM

The items i am selling are dvd's i never had a problem with dvd's with vero before..i am going to mix real and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones should i still start slow and how slow do you think?

NZT 02-24-2010 09:48 AM

My opinion is that I would not use your "real" information for setting up any new accounts.

Use a variation of your name and different address & phone number if possible.

The way they link you to old accounts that have had problems is quite remarkable.

Buy the ebay stealth book, read it and then apply the principles.

I am sure that everyone would agree not to use the same personal details again if you have experienced problems whilst using them in the past.

oh and best of luck to you!

bigmac 02-24-2010 09:52 AM

On my other account i did not use my real info. Im just wondering if i have all the documents ready will i get by a paypal limitation i have never got hit by one before and dont really know how much you can sell etc before you get one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo (Post 125871)
My opinion is that I would not use your "real" information for setting up any new accounts.

Use a variation of your name and different address & phone number if possible.

The way they link you to old accounts that have had problems is quite remarkable.

Buy the ebay stealth book, read it and then apply the principles.

I am sure that everyone would agree not to use the same personal details again if you have experienced problems whilst using them in the past.

oh and best of luck to you!

bigmac 02-24-2010 06:25 PM

any one else help me
thanks