Success with New Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-17-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Success with New Accounts

How is everyone doing after buying an account from someone here? Any problems?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-17-2010

I bought from two seperate users and had both limited, however it was my own stupidity. First one I listed 12 auctions within the first hour of use (not a good idea) and the other one I listed an xbox game right off the bat. Since then I have read on here what to do and what not to do, so now I make my own and make sure they are within 20 miles of my IP address, just so it looks legit based on IP.. Im confident that I would still have both of those original accounts if I had done more reading on the forums first..
Old 04-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-ac...t-sellers.html

Worthwhile re-reading this thread, imo. It comes down to what a (returning) ebay seller want to do.

Keep it nice
Old 04-18-2010

I have my account and have sold stuff and still going thanks to lakeman & first edition
The Following User Says Thank You to telly55 For This Useful Post:
First Edition (04-24-2010)
Old 04-18-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJC05 View Post
I bought from two seperate users and had both limited, however it was my own stupidity. First one I listed 12 auctions within the first hour of use (not a good idea) and the other one I listed an xbox game right off the bat. Since then I have read on here what to do and what not to do, so now I make my own and make sure they are within 20 miles of my IP address, just so it looks legit based on IP.. Im confident that I would still have both of those original accounts if I had done more reading on the forums first..
It's easy to make that mistake. Someone who buys an account is usually behind with their bills (like me), so when they get a green light, they go!!!
Its teaching me patience, which is a difficult lesson!!
Old 04-18-2010

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

IMO it is not wise to buy eBay accounts right now. With ID verify eBay can request a phone call the minute you start selling. Then you would have to verify 100% bogus info. If you create accounts yourself you are in control of what's being registered, and that will prove valuable when you have to verify it.
Old 04-19-2010

I hate to put a dent in the business of the account sellers because they provide a service. But for less than $30 you can get a GC and tracfone and be up and going in less than an hour and still use the funds on the GC for gas, groceries, whatever...net cost for a new account...less than $10.

Just read, re-read and then read the information here again. The stealth guide isn't a bad idea either.
Old 04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
I hate to put a dent in the business of the account sellers because they provide a service. But for less than $30 you can get a GC and tracfone and be up and going in less than an hour and still use the funds on the GC for gas, groceries, whatever...net cost for a new account...less than $10.

Just read, re-read and then read the information here again. The stealth guide isn't a bad idea either.
Less than $10? What GC and tracfone are you talking about? Just curious...
p.s. buying an account from one of our account sellers today but still want to create my own as a backup account...
Old 04-19-2010

I do it this way.. Bank of America GC, 3.95 plus your balance, so technically 3.95 since you can spend the rest on whatever. I then use vumber, you can change your number 3 times for free then 1.95 after that. So 1.95. Then your rest is free, bank account, email address, etc.. So technically $5.90 for an account..
The Following User Says Thank You to WJC05 For This Useful Post:
ptenchick (04-19-2010)
Old 04-19-2010

Quote:
I do it this way.. Bank of America GC, 3.95 plus your balance, so technically 3.95 since you can spend the rest on whatever. I then use vumber, you can change your number 3 times for free then 1.95 after that. So 1.95. Then your rest is free, bank account, email address, etc.. So technically $5.90 for an account..
Thank you! I am getting there step by step...
Old 04-19-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thablewprnt View Post
IMO it is not wise to buy eBay accounts right now. With ID verify eBay can request a phone call the minute you start selling. Then you would have to verify 100% bogus info. If you create accounts yourself you are in control of what's being registered, and that will prove valuable when you have to verify it.
i 100% agree..i wouldnt buy accounts..i actually bought a few accounts because i was too lazy to create them,i currently run multiple accounts as well so thats also why i was lazy,i bought accounts from 2 sellers and accounts from one seller was getting suspended the first min i logged in,the seller claims im doing something wrong,but its not possible,so i bought from another and the same crap happened

i would not buy off anyone,just dont be lazy and do it yerself,its really not that hard to create them,plus you have control of the info on the account and will be easier to pass,to each his own though!
Old 04-19-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post

again..100% agree..if yer going to buy anything at all..buy the stealth guide
Old 04-19-2010

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
I do it this way.. Bank of America GC, 3.95 plus your balance, so technically 3.95 since you can spend the rest on whatever. I then use , you can change your number 3 times for free then 1.95 after that. So 1.95. Then your rest is free, bank account, email address, etc.. So technically $5.90 for an account..

its probly not wise to post what phone fowarding severices u use in the open fourms cause all it takes is one employee of ebay/paypal to read it and have it black listed again (key word again!)

and there are advantges of buying accounts like 1. they are aged accounts
2. like mine they come fully verfied (Not to many people have a unlimted supply of bank accounts to make them verfied) 3. it saves the buyers time and money and hassel of makeing there own accounts.

and a FYI not every new seller is phone id verifed only the people who dont know what there doing gets id verifed.
Old 04-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Keep to the topic. It's for replies from users who brought accounts and how they are managing them.

No trumpet-blowing from sellers either
Ghost (04-20-2010)
Old 04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
its probly not wise to post what phone fowarding severices u use in the open fourms cause all it takes is one employee of ebay/paypal to read it and have it black listed again (key word again!)

and there are advantges of buying accounts like 1. they are aged accounts
2. like mine they come fully verfied (Not to many people have a unlimted supply of bank accounts to make them verfied) 3. it saves the buyers time and money and hassel of makeing there own accounts.

and a FYI not every new seller is phone id verifed only the people who dont know what there doing gets id verifed.
I agree completely.. Just trying to help...
Old 04-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
No trumpet-blowing from sellers either
to that, it's totally sickening.
Old 04-24-2010

Longevity: 92%

i bought an 11/07 account from a seller on here and its still going strong. only problem is one time i think someone hacked me and changed the user name and password to the account but luckily I was able to enter the info to change everything back to normal.
The Following User Says Thank You to tsboss1 For This Useful Post:
kevinxu (04-24-2010)
Old 04-24-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

I look at the account creation as more of a service. It's not the only answer.

My hot water heater burst two weeks ago, and I paid to have it replaced. I could have done the research, and fixed it myself, but my bassment was flooding!

I bought a candian account from Tigerlord last year, it worked very well. Of course, eventually it got limited... but it served its purpose.

Aspkin only allows trusted people to sell accounts, people who have proven they can make the accounts well, and manage them correctly to avoid linkage and suspension.

Honestly, for most people that contact me, I urge an aged account be purchased. Anyone can make a new account, and for the repeat customers that purchase new accounts, it's a convenience option.
But lets say a 60/90 day account is purchased... if you can make one today LET ME KNOW ASAP!!

We do what we do as a result of eBay Stealth. Nothing will ever take away from that.
Old 04-25-2010
Threadstarter  

Very well said, absolutly right on all points.
Old 04-25-2010

Longevity: 84%

My 3 accounts I bought from 3 different sellers are still up and running. When I buy a new account I always let it sit for 2 weeks before I log in, then wait another week to change email, all in all I wait 1 month to start listing small items. It works for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbcbjb For This Useful Post:
First Edition (04-25-2010), GreenBean (04-25-2010)
Old 04-26-2010
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts

I have done them both.

Purchased from a couple different sellers here with no problems thus far, all accounts being used or sitting and aging.

I also have created several of my own, some being used and some aging.

Nothing wrong with alittle of both.

For those who want to be up and running quickly I recommend buying from the sellers here.

If you have time and just want to have some backups make a few yourself.

I like the idea of having a mix of my own and others created by a couple of the sellers here.

It it just me but I like the idea of being able to buy and create, gives you multiple options if needed and you learn from it.

I highly recommend sellers here, I have had great success with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
First Edition (04-27-2010)