carswebform - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-05-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default carswebform

ok, this is getting ridiculous.
i got like 10 listings pulled already, saying trademark infringement.. i sell brand stuff, all different brands, i tried different pics,
what i noticed is that the LESS info you show, the less chance they have of pulling the listing...how retarded is that.
before i used to take closeup shots, things got pulled quick, then i took less and less pictures just showing the item in like 4 pics max. listings lasted longer. but still getting pulled. this is crazy. i have no idea what means they use to pull the listings.... like seriously.. it was all different brands and all got pulled. listings now never last more than their scheduled time. when i use buy it nows they work(if the item gets bought in a day or 2), when i list as auction, they get to like 1-2 days left and canceled.
i looked at similar listings, and people post worse stuff than me and stay up and keep selling.
i think once ebay has got a hold of you, thats it. maan. good i have a few backup accounts brewing. but still..this was my main real info hundreds of feedback long time account. i gues ill use it till they ban.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Did you even try that trick with the HTML code?
Old 12-06-2007

you know what- for a couple years i wondered why selers didnt use a gallery photo for a nice item.. now i know. (also- i used to think- boy i know this is a legit item, why didnt they mention the brand name in the title)?? --i thought maybe the seller didnt really know what they had in their hands + boy was i going to get the deal of a lifetime.... NOW, i know whay these sellers did what they did )
Old 12-07-2007

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
you know what- for a couple years i wondered why selers didnt use a gallery photo for a nice item.. now i know. (also- i used to think- boy i know this is a legit item, why didnt they mention the brand name in the title)?? --i thought maybe the seller didnt really know what they had in their hands + boy was i going to get the deal of a lifetime.... NOW, i know whay these sellers did what they did )
When eBay gives you free gallery, they force you to include the gallery picture.
Old 12-07-2007
Threadstarter  

i dont use the crappy tiny pay for photos, i link to mine from my web server.

but the stupid thing is that its so easy to scam someone.
you can change that pic to whatever you want whenever you want, even after the auction is done. so after selling lets say you had pics of a new item, then after selling you put pics of a crappy used one and send it. then if buyer complains you show the pics... i never tried this since my stuff sells well anyway, but isnt this something big that could be a problem?

i also dont get sellers that complain on other sellers. i acutally email all the sellers selling the same stuff as me giving them tips on how to not get suspended, because some list items but show a bit too much here and there which is easy to get suspended by ebay with.
Old 12-07-2007

Thats a perfect situation, where everyone gets along- this way its not a price cutting war either---where only the buyers win... I tried this with my only 1 competitor, but he wanted to just play games.. I even bought all his inventory- stuff i didn't even need, and is now sitting in my trailer to pave the path , nope- he went back on his word, now that im forced underground so to speak, every time i list an item, he finds a way to get it knocked..but he got a couple surprises this past week also, fair is fair in love + WAR! )