Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? - Page 31 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-23-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizayong_99 View Post
I bought the Ebay Stealth Book simply because I was curious to see how it worked.
Basis of the forum
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-23-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 11%

thank you.
Old 05-23-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

[quote=lizayong_99;1192874]I bought the Ebay Stealth Book simply because I was curious to see how it worked.

Great, Keep learning it. Don't miss a thing.

Last edited by SaiJin; 05-24-2022 at 07:24 PM.
Old 07-03-2022
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
For starters no one should 'breeze' through the book. It takes more than that even for people with degrees in ebay BS. We are not going to have a long discussion on its merits. It's proven to work. Anything you may not like, then I recommend a pm to aspkin. Everyone is different. Some people may go your way and think before they do anything. Others will jump in the deep end. That's their right. The forum exists for them as well.

It's a very well constructed book. It has been purchased by many users. Look for users with names in green. They have purchased the book.

I dont agree about paypal. aspkin helps many people with alternative payments. There is Trial pay.

Hi there , please could you help me understand how to uninstall turbo lister , and also should i uninstall‘one drive ‘

Thanks in advance
Old 07-03-2022
Subscribed [VIP]

Hi,

I was just wondering if you could help me uninstall turbo lister and also should I uninstall’’ one drive

Thanks in advance
Old 07-05-2022

Hello!
Is this tutorial still working?
Old 07-06-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by u9x27 View Post
Hello!
Is this tutorial still working?
Tutorial - as in the guide? Should still be available but definitely you need to read around the forum on top of the guide for new topics and issues to deal with
Old 09-01-2022

Longevity: 23%

I wonder if there will be a guide to create foreign accounts outside the USA that would work with stealth. USA accts are dead but some other country account is the key to creating stealth. I hope a new guide will be created
Old 09-04-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJohn20 View Post
I wonder if there will be a guide to create foreign accounts outside the USA that would work with stealth. USA accts are dead but some other country account is the key to creating stealth. I hope a new guide will be created
Best to read around the forum for actively-discussed topics in the meantime
Old 09-05-2022

Longevity: 9%

Will there be an updated stealth guide for managed payments?
Apologies in advance if this has been answered already
Old 09-05-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr UK View Post
Will there be an updated stealth guide for managed payments?
Apologies in advance if this has been answered already
The guide gets updated online, so it'll be a live update.
Old 09-05-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJohn20 View Post
This forum is an extension of the guide and the guide does get live updates but it'll be after there's a solid method that's proven.

So a lot of the other things not in the guide is in the forum where people can ask questions.
Old 09-09-2022

Longevity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
The guide gets updated online, so it'll be a live update.
Ah right, so when/if someone finds a solution for managed payments stealth, it'll get updated in the stealth guide . Correct?
Old 09-09-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr UK View Post
Ah right, so when/if someone finds a solution for managed payments stealth, it'll get updated in the stealth guide . Correct?
That's correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Mr UK (09-13-2022)
Old 09-17-2022

Longevity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadid21 View Post
My friend bought this book half a year ago and that's what I want to note from what he told me. The book itself is not bad, but it is for those who, on the one hand, are lazy to look for information themselves on the internet and on the forums, but on the other hand, for those who want to do as much as possible for their business (although it would be more effective to just buy accounts). If this is your first time visiting Ebay, then it will most likely be useful to you, but if you are already a fairly experienced seller, you are probably tired of all these problems associated with accounts and their suspension. I personally would recommend you a service that will help both experienced Ebay sellers and beginners, I’m talking about eBay Stealth accounts. As you all know eBay has a set limit for new sellers on the platform (you cannot sell more than 10 items, with a total worth of not more than $500 per month) if you don’t obey the limit your account gets suspended. That’s why eBay Stealth accounts exist. While your account is blocked or you’re waiting for the examination you can buy and run multiple accounts, so your profits are not limited by the selling limits.
hi, so you say, that it is up to date for these days?
Old 10-06-2022

Longevity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadid21
My friend bought this book half a year ago and that's what I want to note from what he told me. The book itself is not bad, but it is for those who, on the one hand, are lazy to look for information themselves on the internet and on the forums, but on the other hand, for those who want to do as much as possible for their business (although it would be more effective to just buy accounts). If this is your first time visiting eBay, then it will most likely be useful to you, but if you are already a fairly experienced seller, you are probably tired of all these problems associated with accounts and their suspension. I personally would recommend you a service that will help both experienced eBay sellers and beginners, I’m talking about ebay seller account. As you all know eBay has a set limit for new sellers on the platform (you cannot sell more than 10 items, with a total worth of not more than $500 per month) if you don’t obey the limit your account gets suspended. That’s why such services exist. While your account is blocked or you’re waiting for the examination you can buy and run multiple accounts, so your profits are not limited by the selling limits.
Selling limits is a such absurd btw. Especially as they are so low.
Old 10-14-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaprch View Post
Selling limits is a such absurd btw. Especially as they are so low.
Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 12-24-2022

Longevity: 7%

Ebay changes things up everyday and suspend account with no reason given. So it's hard to figure out what one truly did to become suspended or allow one to rectify the situation. Why because ebay has under laid employees around the world most likely Asia and Asia really doesn't care about what your going through and just forwards everything to a back office. I don't see anyway to get around the verification that comes every account opening. They request ID and proof of purchase invoices manufacturer. Ssn is also needed upon opening account. Whatever u do stay away from gift cards
Old 03-01-2023

Longevity: 64%

Does the updated Stealth Guide now cover managed payments?
Old 03-01-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nispo316 View Post
Does the updated Stealth Guide now cover managed payments?
No - managed payments are discussed in more detail in the forum.
Old 03-08-2023

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
(I bought it yesterday, and my evaluation of it is below...)

I have always been afraid of anything "ebook" assuming that it's a scam or marketing thing... or that they are worthless instruments like recipies, pictures, or paperclips used in penny auctions for feedback.

But after years of trial-and-error of Ebay accounts (and I've learned, lost, and listed an incredible amount over the years) I consider myself having a master's degree in Ebay BS, and bought the book just to see if there are any little tricks I might have overlooked. (When you spend an average cost/waste of $5 everytime you buy a prepaid card, or $35/6mo for a PO Box (or $100 for the year as some PO's have a minimum, which I just paid) then $30something for a comprehensive list of "tricks" is nothing.

Let me say if you're thinking about buying an Ebay account or starting a second one or are going to make a few to set aside for a "rainy day" then don't even bother until you've read the "eBay Stealth" book. It's almost 50 pages, very well done, and not at all the same thing as the ebooks in Ebay penny auctions. There are no sales add-ons like 200 pages of "wholesale sources" at the end, etc.......

I've seen the ads in my Google searches for the longest of time, but assumed there were so many versions that people bought and sold again so I never bothered. I bought it on a whim 2 days ago (after becoming a member of this site) and HIGHLY recommend it, as there were several things that even I didnt know.

It reads like a ".... for Dummies" book in the way that if you dont understand something all you have to do is go back and read it slowly and you will get it.

100% NOT clipped and pasted from somewhere else, 100% professional and there are no hidden aggendas for offering it (like other links and downloads inside the book for other products). SOLID info, well organized and I learned a lot from it, even with my years of experience.

The only down sides that I can think of was that 1) you can't pay for it with Paypal (which I wouldn't anyways, obvious reasons) so you have to have a credit card handy and 2) if it would have said $37 next to the ad I would have bought it a long time ago, at least out of curiosity. Anyone who's either bought an established account or bought a ton of junk for the sake of feedbacks on an account they started themselves knows that a few $100 is not bad, and that $37 is NOTHING when it comes to a secure Ebay account. Sure there are the 5 or 10 things that are common sense, or that you can learn from reading on the internet, but there are a LOT of things that I didnt know. Things I didnt realize DONT matter, and things that DO.

Anyway, I wrote all that just so that anyone else on the fence knows that the book is both CHEAP and what I'd consider the BEST. Dont even BOTHER to start or buy another account before breezing through it.

I'm sure a lot of other buyers of the book would agree, if just given a place to say so. This website is very informative and great for new thoughts and discussion, but the book is the BEST. DEFINITELY the place to start.

Anyone else bought it?
How you paid for the book? when I trying to pay transaction declined.
Old 03-08-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysellerLT View Post
How you paid for the book? when I trying to pay transaction declined.
e-mail support or pm a moderator [purple name] for assistance