Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-05-2010
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

i bought this books a few months ago and i have made some money and when i lose accounts i have a replacement. its a good book i recommend it. i hope to come back a few months or years later and give a summary of this book that helps people.

until right now october 5, 2010 i give this book a positive to go.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2010

Longevity: 78%
Default ive got it

i got it about a month ago through trial play,ive taken my time reading through it and i am close on setting up my first stealth account,so lets hope and pray i'm on ebay next week,keep you informed????
Old 10-22-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Also, a little more details on doing VCC and VBA which btw are "legal" in respect (therefore fitting into your rules of the book).
Old 10-30-2010

Thumbs up Signing up as an LLC but what name for contact info.

Hi everyone. I've been taking my time reading the Stealth Book. It's an awesome book by the way!! I'm not sure if I would try to get back on E bay if it wasn't for this book! I've read it over and over many times in a time frame of over a month now and being real careful not to make any mistakes. On my first stealth account, I signed up as an LLC on E bay. E bay then asks for a contact name for the business. I don't recall the Stealth Book discussing about what name we should use at this point.(As I recall, it said to make it sound like a real persons name with the LLC) My LLC name is an alias/nickname of my real name. So....I just used that name as my first and last name, but it's not my actual real name. Does anyone know if this will cause a problem?? My next few stealth accounts will be easier since I'm able to use family member's name/address with their permission or variation of my real name. I started with the LLC, but now it asks for contact name? Any advice would be great! Thank you.
Old 11-07-2010

Talking Hello

Hi Branden. 8 years? wow. That's a good amount of time with feebay! I see now they don't care how long a seller have been selling or even have excellent feedback. All over some scammers! That sucks. The feedback system really suck too. As far as the book is concern, more than likely I think you will find it quite helpful. After reading the posts on here, looks like everyone finds it very positive. I've learned a whole lot. I'm very much into business and making money and learned a few things through the years, but generally a female like me wouldn't be working on routers and IP's and stuff, but I'm doing just that after reading this book! Of course as you go through setting up your accounts, you will probably have some minor questions you're unsure of.. just take your time, find your answers on here and set it up! I just set up 1 account and working on my second. Good luck! Let us know!
Old 11-19-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Alternative payment options for Amazon Ghost here: Buy Amazon Ghost : The Ultimate Amazon Suspension Guide by Aspkin – Amazon Ghost
Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 77%

I have not bought it or need it,

but i know 4 people personally who have bought it and has made their life 10x better. after they read his book 2 or 3 times, they were back on ebay and selling with backup accounts and plans, to this day they are still selling.

thats how i found the site, thought id join so i can help others out as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicetrypaypal For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-20-2010)
Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Quick note for anyone reading...READ IT TWICE!

I jumped off the deep end when I began this. Let me tell you A LOT OF EXPERIENCE THAT WAY! ...BUT....A LOT OF MONEY WASTED TOO!

I will admit that spending 400 usd on accounts to learn the curve quick was GREAT; however, if people don't have huge amounts of money just lying around...READ IT TWICE!

Best advice I can offer for NOOBS.
Old 11-23-2010
Administrator

Also you get 6-months free as a subscribed member. Just PM me your activation key for either eBook (eBay Stealth or Amazon Ghost) and I'll add it to your account.

Some of the benefits of being a Subscribed [VIP] member are:
  • Access to the Subscriber's only forum (secret area where the juicy information is shared)
  • Enhanced Forum Search
  • Limited to no ads
  • Extra Help from admins
  • Live Chat with other subscribed members
  • And other features...
Just thought I would post this as not a lot of people are aware that it's included.
Old 11-24-2010

i bought it over a month ago,ive done as asked in the book and fingers crossed ive been up and running for 1 month with good pos feedback,best purchase i ever made,its paid for itself and more..so to all you who are thinking of getting it,don't think about it do it and follow it to the letter..
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyblue For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-24-2010)
Old 11-26-2010

i bought the book yesterday and have read the first couple paragraphs about tracking cookies, IP addresses and user accounts and i've never been more impressed. I have already set up my phone line and two paypal and two ebay accounts and all this in a matter of 12 hours. I can't wait to finish reading this book and get myself turning over the vast amount of cash that ive missed out on earlier this year from the closures of both ebay and paypal accounts. I cannot thank aspkin enough! Get the book without further delay or sign up for a trial pay offer which i did for business cards and got the Stealth Book. Please check your junk mail if the Stealth Book is not in your inbox. thanks
Old 11-29-2010

Send a message via MSN to Imposter

Being careful not to state any of the stealth books secrets . . .

But I purchased the stealth book 2 weeks ago and after trying to make stealth account before I read it in other peoples names (family) & being suspended with all of them I purchased the stealth book.

after reading through it twice & reading through it step by step the 3rd time when I made my first account I now concier myself a master at making stealth accounts but the best part is keeping them active & not getting banned again, that is the single most important information on there. every now & again I read through it & find bits ive missed or think 'thats a good idea'. The thing is to keep reading it until you know it word for word & you'll NEVER go wrong.

I now have 5 stealth accounts & am planning another 5 for even more security & have an extra computer dedicated to ebay & stealth accounts, that could be another tip if your a serious ebay is to have a dedicated computer.

High 5 to Aspkin & his magical stealth book
The Following User Says Thank You to Imposter For This Useful Post:
nicetrypaypal (11-29-2010)
Old 11-29-2010

very nice thread imposter...
Old 12-15-2010

Longevity: 83%
Default Omg! The book helped me big time!

I was pissed off at the time and thought I would be off Ebay forever. With the book and the help of the people here, I am selling again. Smarter...
Old 12-31-2010

It has helped me a lot. Since I started with a new legit account I was quickly suspended for selling too much and just went downhill from there. I thought my ebay days were over and than I read the book and it has helped me a lot. Especially all the forums posted. Thanks to everyone who posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to alex201529 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010

This eBook is amazing! I seriously do not make an account without reviewing this book. I no longer just do eBay, I eBay Stealth. I give all my thanks to aspkin for making it possible for me to continue to have an eBay Business. Thank you Aspkin!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ace717 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-01-2011)
Old 01-23-2011

Longevity: 76%
Default Great Book

I bought the book yesterday and was back to selling in less then 6 hours. I also learned what got me limited in the first place which I must have set off every flag the computer could possibly set off!!

Anyway I think a good addition to the book would be how to list items while minimizing ebay fees. I know that has nothing to do with stealth but would be a great help.

Thumbs up on the book though, no doubt.
The Following User Says Thank You to tokie For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-23-2011)
Old 01-26-2011

I really like to read this ebook. It is very informative and worthy to take time to absorb.
I just feel regret that i didn't found it earlier before accs got banned.
I am working on progress to start over, this ebook is also very helpful for people from other countries rather than just US,AU,CA and Euro.

If anyone already have an experiences on how to start stealth acc in china or HK, please give me some advises, i will really appreciate all upcoming advises. Thanks to all the friends who ever helped me here.
The Following User Says Thank You to loveinserts For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-26-2011)
Old 01-26-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

Should we even be asking this question? It's Aspkin we're talking about here, all of his books are "GOLD". The only ebook that tells it like it is, with no lies attached to it like everything else you would find online.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-30-2011)
Old 02-10-2011

Longevity: 76%

I bought the book. I am admittedly not a tech person, I got lost on page two. Changing the IP. The book says what to do but I am not finding my way through the steps. help.
Old 02-11-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 79%

I'm trying to buy this book but everytime i click on it, it says not available at this time.

Maybe it is because I am in Vietnam? Dont know if that matters or not.

Can someone help me on how to buy this book?

Aspkin any help in this issue?
Old 02-17-2011
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk View Post
I bought the book. I am admittedly not a tech person, I got lost on page two. Changing the IP. The book says what to do but I am not finding my way through the steps. help.
Send me a PM if you need help with that.

Cheers,