Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-17-2011
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tle848 View Post
I'm trying to buy this book but everytime i click on it, it says not available at this time.

Maybe it is because I am in Vietnam? Dont know if that matters or not.

Can someone help me on how to buy this book?

Aspkin any help in this issue?
Certain countries are blocked by TrialPay, the main payment processor on auctionstealth.com. However there are alternative payment options listed on this page: Alternative Payment Options - AuctionStealth

Old 02-17-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%

I just bought it. I'll try to read it and give review tonight.
Old 02-17-2011

Longevity: 77%

after paypal suspended me I had a bleak christmas and didn't know where to turn to. I spoke to my su supplier who referred me to another ebay seller who then directed me to this forum. I purchased the Stealth Book and todate I have 5 accounts up and running smoothly. I must admit because I was broke, I couldn't afford to buy eBay Stealth and opted for a trial pay offer instead which was cheaper. I couldn't have spent that money I had on anything better. It was the best investment I have ever made... My trick is every week I revisit the guide, reread it to see if I've missed anything. To the author, I am indepted to you. I thought all was lost and I wouldn't have been able to provide for my family as I have a young daughter who I am home with. Thank you, thank you.. I am forever grateful and there are no words to describe my thanks for getting me back on my feet!
The Following User Says Thank You to ets For This Useful Post:
aspkin (02-17-2011)
Old 02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ets View Post
after paypal suspended me i had a bleak christmas and didn't know where to turn to. I spoke to my su supplier who referred me to another ebay seller who then directed me to this forum. I purchased the Stealth Book and todate i have 5 accounts up and running smoothly. I must admit because i was broke, i couldn't afford to buy eBay Stealth and opted for a trial pay offer instead which was cheaper. I couldn't have spent that money i had on anything better. It was the best investment i have ever made... My trick is every week i revisit the guide, reread it to see if i've missed anything. To the author, i am indepted to you. I thought all was lost and i wouldn't have been able to provide for my family as i have a young daughter who i am home with. Thank you, thank you.. I am forever grateful and there are no words to describe my thanks for getting me back on my feet!
amen to that!
Old 02-20-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

I can not describe how valuable the information in this book are, I really believe if any one own this book he can own unlimited number of verified stable eBay accounts. My thanking words to the writer of the book can't define how I am proud to own such a fabulous top secret guide book. It really 100000000000000000000% works.
Thanks!
Old 02-26-2011

Default I'm Loving Ebay Stealth!

One of the best purchases that I have made is this awesome e-book eBay Stealth! I'm taking my time and following the rules and I am almost ready to get back on Ebay. I was able to create a brand new (legal) identity, and home address, get a brand new IP address and everything that I needed to get back on. Ebay is a pain in the ass...but its the one we all need if we want to sell anything and make money. I'll let you know how I make out with my new Ebay Account!
The Following User Says Thank You to Misti427 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (02-27-2011)
Old 02-28-2011

I recently tried to buy the ebay Stealth Book through trialpay. I've been waiting since saturday night. I opened a HSBC account from them. However, my HSBC account has not been confirmed either (they have to approve my application).

Do you guys know how i will get my ebook from trialpay? Do they send it by email?
I've been waiting patiently for what i dont know. How will they know everythings said and done?
Old 03-02-2011

Default Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
(I bought it yesterday, and my evaluation of it is below...)

I have always been afraid of anything "ebook" assuming that it's a scam or marketing thing... or that they are worthless instruments like recipies, pictures, or paperclips used in penny auctions for feedback.

But after years of trial-and-error of Ebay accounts (and I've learned, lost, and listed an incredible amount over the years) I consider myself having a master's degree in Ebay BS, and bought the book just to see if there are any little tricks I might have overlooked. (When you spend an average cost/waste of $5 everytime you buy a prepaid card, or $35/6mo for a PO Box (or $100 for the year as some PO's have a minimum, which I just paid) then $30something for a comprehensive list of "tricks" is nothing.

Let me say if you're thinking about buying an Ebay account or starting a second one or are going to make a few to set aside for a "rainy day" then don't even bother until you've read the "eBay Stealth" book. It's almost 50 pages, very well done, and not at all the same thing as the ebooks in Ebay penny auctions. There are no sales add-ons like 200 pages of "wholesale sources" at the end, etc.......

I've seen the ads in my Google searches for the longest of time, but assumed there were so many versions that people bought and sold again so I never bothered. I bought it on a whim 2 days ago (after becoming a member of this site) and HIGHLY recommend it, as there were several things that even I didnt know.

It reads like a ".... for Dummies" book in the way that if you dont understand something all you have to do is go back and read it slowly and you will get it.

100% NOT clipped and pasted from somewhere else, 100% professional and there are no hidden aggendas for offering it (like other links and downloads inside the book for other products). SOLID info, well organized and I learned a lot from it, even with my years of experience.

The only down sides that I can think of was that 1) you can't pay for it with Paypal (which I wouldn't anyways, obvious reasons) so you have to have a credit card handy and 2) if it would have said $37 next to the ad I would have bought it a long time ago, at least out of curiosity. Anyone who's either bought an established account or bought a ton of junk for the sake of feedbacks on an account they started themselves knows that a few $100 is not bad, and that $37 is NOTHING when it comes to a secure Ebay account. Sure there are the 5 or 10 things that are common sense, or that you can learn from reading on the internet, but there are a LOT of things that I didnt know. Things I didnt realize DONT matter, and things that DO.

Anyway, I wrote all that just so that anyone else on the fence knows that the book is both CHEAP and what I'd consider the BEST. Dont even BOTHER to start or buy another account before breezing through it.

I'm sure a lot of other buyers of the book would agree, if just given a place to say so. This website is very informative and great for new thoughts and discussion, but the book is the BEST. DEFINITELY the place to start.

Anyone else bought it?
I bought it and for sure it helped me. I got thrown off of paypal after 10 yrs so i had no memory of how to get back on...I bought 5 combo's from Doughboykilla, and he came thru like a charm....I still have questions for him ( he probably hates me) but even the book overlooks a few things, like how to ship small items to yourself to help alittle bit with the feedback, becaues the names they provide you are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address...lol.....But i am on my 2nd time reading the book and reccommend everyone get it without a doubt
Old 03-03-2011

just got the book still reading it just one question all the info in there is assumed to be done on a windows computer does everything equally relate to a mac osx computer like new user names and stuff like that
Old 03-04-2011

Default Awesome!

I couldn't be happier with than I am with this purchase!

I wouldn't have lost my last accounts if I had bought this book sooner. I bought the book about two weeks ago and I have two accounts now that I am aging and building before selling with them.

Thank you Aspkin for your great book!

Vegas.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vegas For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-08-2011)
Old 03-06-2011

I already had many stealth accounts and have a BS in Computer Engineering but still learned a few new things from this book. Worth getting, even for the experts.
The Following User Says Thank You to morningwood For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-08-2011)
Old 03-13-2011

Longevity: 78%
Default Love Ebay Stealth!

I will admit I bought one of the "other" books out there... before getting eBay Stealth..sorry

E bay stealth was MUCH better. To the point and very well written.

I wish it had been the first one I purchased, that would have saved time and money.

If you are a newbie and wondering whether to buy E Bay Stealth... save yourself time and grief...BUY THE BOOK!

That is all.
The Following User Says Thank You to hughman For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-13-2011)
Old 03-15-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

I was skeptical at first but I have bought the Stealth & Amazon Ghost. These books comes in details info and easy to use. If you a guest don't worry, the books is completely legit and all these comments are the real actual buyers. The BIG bonus is you can get updates at no additional cost for future use. Plus you can get all the advises by the wonderful veteran knowledge members.

Both of these books are use by legit seller whose got suspend by A mazon or Eway by their stupid decision. For those Scammers this forum and both the books itself does not support any scams or illegal activities. Go back to where you belong and we are proud to be a legit seller.

Last edited by kiet; 03-15-2011 at 01:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kiet For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-20-2011)
Old 03-16-2011

I too had aproblem downloadeing it in the beginning....I had to go into my firewall to allow it.Its something you don't read once!I go through section by section when I am at that step.Wish I could print.
Old 03-21-2011

i have both Amazon Ghost and ebay stealth and they are great book lots of info that would have took a year to find through google Only problem i have is that theyre written from the perspective of windows users and now adays there are a huge amount of mac osx users like myself. I had to get a hard copy which excludes me from any links in the books, also theres no mention of how to proceed with apple products for example you cant change the mac address on an apple airport extreme router can we get some extra info for mac users
The Following User Says Thank You to reams207 For This Useful Post:
Daga (03-22-2011)
Old 03-22-2011

I so agree with you reams207'
I had the same problem with all of that, and also never thought of the actual hard copy of the book, so I downloaded it on my computer at work and spent hours reading it at work rather than sitting at home comfortably :/
I wanted to get another book by aspkin but don't want to go through with the work computer again and also I don't fancy bootcamp on my Mac so I figured maybe if enough people say something asking may consider a Mac option soon let us pray lol
Old 03-22-2011

Ebay Stealth! This is the best Ebook ever. Its easy to read...just follow directions and you can't go wrong. I am back on Ebay with no problems. I was a Powerseller with 100% high rated feedback and was suspended and to this day Ebay can't or won't tell me why.
I purchased this awesome ebook and I'm so happy that I did. I think that Ebay picks Powersellers at random to suspend because they have to give them discounts on their fees...just guessing but why else would Ebay suspend sellers for nothing? Buy this book and you will be up and running on Ebay again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Misti427 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-22-2011)
Old 03-22-2011

Longevity: 89%

I bought this book a year ago or so and was wondering if all the same things still apply since we know how ebay changes daily with things...Its a great book and has helped me out in a time of need...Havent done much with ebay in about 6 months now but would like to get back on with some stealth accounts and was wondering if the info in the book is up to date and still valid since the book is a bit outdated for the ever changing world of ebay...
Old 03-22-2011

it was a great read. unfortunately three days later i still cant figure out how to access my computer's router setup page. the advice in the ebook as well as anything i can find elsewhere has yet to land me in this mythical land. ugh
Old 03-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

I've been digging through these forums for days. It can be hard piecing all of the information together when you are brand new to stealth accounts. I didn't want to pay for the e-book, and I even bought a very cheap alternative I found elsewhere... Needless to say, I shelled out the $37 for the legit stealth guide and I couldn't be happier! The amount of information is amazing and very easy to understand. These forums all make so much more sense now that I've read the stealth guide! Thanks for helping me to get back on ebay!
The Following User Says Thank You to biggunn For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-25-2011)
Old 03-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

It can be a bit hard to access the router info... The best advice you can get is to simply Google search things like this. "How do I access my router page for my linksys (or belkin or whatever brand) router?" Almost any question you can think of has already been asked and answered.

I hope you already found your answer. If not to access your router page: Your computer must be directly connected to the router, no wireless. Pull up IE or firefox. Type in the address 192.168.1.1 which is the routers IP and press enter. A username and pw box should pop up. If you've never accessed this screen the username should be 'admin' and the password 'password'

If you need more info on using the router settings there is tons of info and screenshots all over Google.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota5369 View Post
it was a great read. unfortunately three days later i still cant figure out how to access my computer's router setup page. the advice in the ebook as well as anything i can find elsewhere has yet to land me in this mythical land. ugh
Old 03-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Eb changes things all the time so you have to keep up to date with all the info on the forums. The biggest recent change I've noticed is that it is no longer recommended and almost frowned upon to clear your cookies. Eb apparently likes to read the same cookies for your accounts each time you log in. The new stealth method is to have separate windows user accounts on your computer for each stealth account.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntercomm View Post
I bought this book a year ago or so and was wondering if all the same things still apply since we know how ebay changes daily with things...Its a great book and has helped me out in a time of need...Havent done much with ebay in about 6 months now but would like to get back on with some stealth accounts and was wondering if the info in the book is up to date and still valid since the book is a bit outdated for the ever changing world of ebay...