eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/19007-who-bought-ebay-stealth-book-what-did-you-think.html)

Donna 05-29-2010 06:44 PM

Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it?

(I bought it yesterday, and my evaluation of it is below...)

I have always been afraid of anything "ebook" assuming that it's a scam or marketing thing... or that they are worthless instruments like recipies, pictures, or paperclips used in penny auctions for feedback.

But after years of trial-and-error of Ebay accounts (and I've learned, lost, and listed an incredible amount over the years) I consider myself having a master's degree in Ebay BS, and bought the book just to see if there are any little tricks I might have overlooked. (When you spend an average cost/waste of $5 everytime you buy a prepaid card, or $35/6mo for a PO Box (or $100 for the year as some PO's have a minimum, which I just paid) then $30something for a comprehensive list of "tricks" is nothing.

Let me say if you're thinking about buying an Ebay account or starting a second one or are going to make a few to set aside for a "rainy day" then don't even bother until you've read the "Ebay Stealth" book. It's almost 50 pages, very well done, and not at all the same thing as the ebooks in Ebay penny auctions. There are no sales add-ons like 200 pages of "wholesale sources" at the end, etc.......

I've seen the ads in my Google searches for the longest of time, but assumed there were so many versions that people bought and sold again so I never bothered. I bought it on a whim 2 days ago (after becoming a member of this site) and HIGHLY recommend it, as there were several things that even I didnt know.

It reads like a ".... for Dummies" book in the way that if you dont understand something all you have to do is go back and read it slowly and you will get it.

100% NOT clipped and pasted from somewhere else, 100% professional and there are no hidden aggendas for offering it (like other links and downloads inside the book for other products). SOLID info, well organized and I learned a lot from it, even with my years of experience.

The only down sides that I can think of was that 1) you can't pay for it with Paypal (which I wouldn't anyways, obvious reasons) so you have to have a credit card handy and 2) if it would have said $37 next to the ad I would have bought it a long time ago, at least out of curiosity. Anyone who's either bought an established account or bought a ton of junk for the sake of feedbacks on an account they started themselves knows that a few $100 is not bad, and that $37 is NOTHING when it comes to a secure Ebay account. Sure there are the 5 or 10 things that are common sense, or that you can learn from reading on the internet, but there are a LOT of things that I didnt know. Things I didnt realize DONT matter, and things that DO.

Anyway, I wrote all that just so that anyone else on the fence knows that the book is both CHEAP and what I'd consider the BEST. Dont even BOTHER to start or buy another account before breezing through it.

I'm sure a lot of other buyers of the book would agree, if just given a place to say so. This website is very informative and great for new thoughts and discussion, but the book is the BEST. DEFINITELY the place to start.

Anyone else bought it?

GreenBean 05-29-2010 07:00 PM

For starters no one should 'breeze' through the book. It takes more than that even for people with degrees in ebay BS. We are not going to have a long discussion on its merits. It's proven to work. Anything you may not like, then I recommend a pm to aspkin. Everyone is different. Some people may go your way and think before they do anything. Others will jump in the deep end. That's their right. The forum exists for them as well.

It's a very well constructed book. It has been purchased by many users. Look for users with names in green. They have purchased the book.

I dont agree about paypal. aspkin helps many people with alternative payments. There is Trial pay.:pop2:

Donna 05-29-2010 07:21 PM

Absolutely, I agree about the "breezing through it part", it's worthy of reading very carefully.

I bought it and was blown away, that was the main point I was trying to make. I suppose after seeing the word "ebook" in Ebay penny auctions for so long I became unnessesarily skeptical.

The book is DEFINITELY the authority on the subject, and hard to go on about without sounding like a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ review. I didnt realize the connection to this website when I bought it, and I learned more in the last 2 days than I have in the last 9 years on Ebay.

HIGHLY recommend for anyone who is on this site and doesnt have it yet. :thumb:

GreenBean 05-29-2010 07:42 PM

@Donna, that's 1000% true. The book together with the forum helps many people who have been punished by ebay/paypal. Thanks to aspkin, we have a great aid to beat ebay/paypal:cheer:

jbcbjb 05-29-2010 08:30 PM

Bought the book in October last year, I now have 6 accounts and going strong. More power to Aspkin and to this forum.

lyl797 05-29-2010 10:55 PM

I bought the eBook March last year on a desperate point, now I have over 15 accounts on eBay and going strong, 3 of them are now top rated sellers, definitely worth it !

Now I just have to deal with all those eBay scums that buying for fraud .. shoooot .. these guys are getting ridiculous day after day ..

tbeezy 05-30-2010 09:42 AM

Just bought it and I'm waiting for it to be sent. I'm ready to discover the secrets!

siccspitz 05-31-2010 01:29 AM

no secrets - just common sense -
which most of us afraid because we dont know. LOL oh well

i love the book - gave me new ideas - and now i have a stealth account again and ready to make me some moooney !!!

love da booklet

jamblix 05-31-2010 05:23 AM

I'll be quite honest with you. The information regarding how to set-up a new stealth account is excellent. It's a step-by-step guide into making a working stealth account and that's in essence what we paid for. I hate saying this phrase but, "that being said" I already knew the information regarding how to set-up a new stealth account, it was information I already knew like arsgunner77 pointed out.

The reason this book is so good is all the extra and insider information on how to keep these accounts working for you. Which is some of the most important tid bits of information you could probably only find in the book or the forums if you search hard enough. The content in the book is well worth more than the asking price.

It reveals some of the most secret details you need in order to achieve creating a new account. There are also remarkable examples of how to keep track of all your accounts. So if or when one goes down you'll have accounts to back-up on to keep your business running.

Five stars and two thumbs up for this book sincerely, it does what it claims it can do and exceeds beyond that. If there were more you could ask for you'd be being greedy. I could go into further more precise and intricate details the book offers that I personally liked but, they would spoil the book and I'm pretty sure that's not a good idea.

dupedagain 05-31-2010 09:56 PM

After i bought Ebay Stealth book and read it..i realized I had just purchased Gold...and for $37 dollars...best thing i have done so far in trying to rebuild my income..only wish i knew about it and bought it long ago...could have saved me SOOOOOO much money and aggravation..it is now my bible.

siccspitz 05-31-2010 10:30 PM

its good - i had to buy it thru google check out but it was worth it

sax4 06-02-2010 01:43 PM

Ok i'm planning to buy the 'Stealth' book, but i'm feeling nervous because i'm seeing numerous cases of people starting stealth account then getting limited straight away, so i'm thinking that maybe this book isn't being updated with new information, or maybe there is just no way of knowing how some people get found out.

Is 'stealth' an Ebook or a physical book?,if so how long is delivery to UK. Maybe I have missed the information somewhere.

Obviously there are alternatives to 'stealth' available, so I want to make sure i'm getting the best info for my $37.

healthnut88 06-02-2010 02:16 PM

I just bought it 15 minutes ago. I'll let you know what I think after I have some time to digest it all. I'm very anxious to start rebuilding.

Donna 06-03-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasasasa (Post 142408)
Ok i'm planning to buy the 'Stealth' book, but i'm feeling nervous because i'm seeing numerous cases of people starting stealth account then getting limited straight away, so i'm thinking that maybe this book isn't being updated with new information, or maybe there is just no way of knowing how some people get found out.

Is 'stealth' an Ebook or a physical book?,if so how long is delivery to UK. Maybe I have missed the information somewhere.

Obviously there are alternatives to 'stealth' available, so I want to make sure i'm getting the best info for my $37.

Hi Sasasasa, it's an Ebook, but a GREAT one. I highly doubt anyone is starting a Stealth account and getting limited down the road unless they vary from the rules of the book, this book is priceless, as it puts together a few of the commonly known tricks with an indepth walk through (and many more tips) of starting over. HIGHLY recommend, I suggest you buy it off of one of the links from this site, so you're sure to get the right Ebay book. I dont know how many others there are out there, but as you can see from the forum this is THE place to go for help. (This site and the ebook...)

That was the reason I started this thread, was because I was on the fence for so long and wish I DID buy it in the beginning.

I hope that helps!
Donna

EarthShaker 06-09-2010 09:27 AM

I havn't been able to buy it yet... everytime i recieve an error......
but it seems to be great

aspkin 06-09-2010 12:07 PM

Really? It shouldn't be a problem for CA users.. some Asian countries get an error message because my main payment processor (TrialPay), blocks those users.

I do have several alternative payment options though. You can check them out here: Alternative Payment Options :eBay Stealth - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

sax4 06-09-2010 02:57 PM

I ordered mine, how long does it take to come?

aspkin 06-09-2010 03:18 PM

You'll receive an email with detailed instructions shortly after your order, pm if you have any problems.

oWell 06-09-2010 06:29 PM

My main hold-up right now is I need help on Amazon more than anything. I also however perceive myself having plenty of ebay problems in the future. I wish you had a book that covered both.

mememe1972 06-09-2010 10:54 PM

The book is worth its weight in gold. What happens alot with ads you see on google and informercials is the tell what you could do, with out any direction. The STEALTH book gives you a step by step guide how to resolve the the issue with evilbay and and its business partner Payasspal. So for $37 bucks you get a Associates Degree how to EBAY and PAYPAL like a rockstar. Plus you get all these people who want to help the next man woman or child get thru the BS. You must read and reread this information then print the summary so you can check of each step as you go. And go slow build a few account (10 or more ) over a period of time BUYING stuff so you can get over. THE EBAY STEALH need a grammy,emmy or tony something for what it has done for us EBAYERS and future ebayers.

JGirl 06-10-2010 01:41 PM

OK. I was going to be DONE DONE DONE with ebay but after reading this thread, I have to buy the book! I've been doing pretty well on a few websites selling some things but not near the income I had from 3 ebay accounts (2 were powersellers!). I was pretty sick of dealing with all the scumbags and cons on ebay but must admit that I miss that income!! I had been flipping real estate since 1994 & when that market took a plunge, I began ebaying & soon got addicted! Then they pulled the rug right out from under me........
I'm off to buy the book! Thanks to everyone for their input!

tribalguru 06-11-2010 03:54 PM

just bought a copy im a newbie! I hope to learn alot !

Trimptop 06-11-2010 06:37 PM

What is Ebay Stealth exactly?
? I just want a Paypal account because I need it for Ebay and mine was canceled yesterday due to it being linked with other accounts I have had in the past.
Would I be able to get a Paypal account without them finding out it's me?
Thanks in advance!
Ebay also because I am afraid Ebay might shut me down any minute since I opened up a new account a month ago.

aspkin 06-11-2010 08:52 PM

EBay Stealth is a 'sneaky' and safe way of getting you back on eBay and PayPal. There are many routes you can take to get back to selling, and all are listed in eBay Stealth. Not only that but it shows you how to protect your accounts from linking, the best listing strategies, how to organize your accounts, best providers for services you may need, etc etc. Give the sales page a read for more details: eBay Stealth - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide : eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

PM me if you have any questions,

jeffweico 06-11-2010 11:32 PM

Will save time, money and aggravation

I have been on the forums for a few months, and I finally bought the guide. I thought I was pretty knowledgable about creating stealth accounts, but I found several tips that I was unaware of.

The bottom line is, you could pick up much of this info by reading the forums, but it would take a long time, and you would have to ask several questions. Even then, this guide could probably teach you a thing or two.

As a business decision, buying this was a no-brainer. It takes time and money to create a stealth account PROPERLY and then you have to know how to work it to lessen the chances of getting shut down. This guide will easily save me much more than its cost in the future. It can also be very enlightening in other ways, it could give you ideas.

You could even buy a ready made account, but then what? One slight mistake, and it becomes instantly worthless. Whether you buy an account or create your own, this guide will help. At $37, it is cheap for the knowledge gained.

With this base of klnowledge, you can then use the forums more effectively, in order to keep up to date on the latest developments, rather than spending tons of time trying to piece things together.

Think of it this way... Is it worth $37 to you to keep an account active? Or, is it worth $37 to know how to lessen your risk of being banned by PayPal with them holding your funds for 180 days?

I personally feel this guide provides 30% of its value by teaching you how to create a stealth account and 70% in teaching you how to keep it.

I wish I had bought it sooner. Reading the forums is great, but it is not really a substitute for the guide. The forums merely enhance its value.

Just my opinion....

huilui 06-13-2010 04:36 AM

hello, my ebay account was suspended at 2007:ahhhhhh: until now i was begging EBAY to let me sell again!!! every time they my accounts i couldn't open a new one!!!!!

i got the book yesterday...i wish i had bought it sooner!!! i lost time and time is money!!!! i it but i need to study it again!!!

i am sure that after finish my reading i will look something like this... :ninja: i will never :mod: by ebay!!!!

as you know here in Greece we have economical problems... BUT thanks to this book i will be :sly: thanks guys this book+forum is AAA+++ quality informations!!!
sorry for my bad english!!!!

Greetings from Greece!!!

FrancisK 06-15-2010 03:54 PM

Using the stealth book as a guide I was able to create a brick and mortar successful business after my original ebay account was suspended.

wjchiefs 06-23-2010 09:02 AM

i paid for the book and never got a code know i dont know what to do i even paid 4 times because i didnt think my card went threw and i wake up this moring and see i was charged 4 times

GreenBean 06-23-2010 09:04 AM

@wj Send a pm to aspkin about this. He'll resolve it for you

wjchiefs 06-23-2010 09:07 AM

i have thanks do u know how long it takes him to get back to somone

GreenBean 06-23-2010 09:09 AM

Aspkin will deal with it as soon as he can. He's always prompt to help users
Have you sent the pm? :pop2:

wjchiefs 06-23-2010 09:24 AM

yes i have thanks

waterproof 06-23-2010 05:10 PM

The Book is perfectly written and thought out! For those who have complained in the past, obviously did something incorrect with cookies or their IP address or maybe logged into the old User Account and they got ya there.
I took my time and have been safe for a very long time. :pry:

To be successful with opening a Stealth account the person must READ...READ...the Book and then very patiently do one thing at a time. Log everything or write everything you do down on paper or whatever your method may be.
If you take your time then your accounts will fall into place! If you are 'stumped' and are in need of a question, then there are plenty of Forum members that know what they are talking about that will be glad to help.

waterproof:pop2:......=}

jeffweico 06-24-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterproof (Post 146971)

To be successful with opening a Stealth account the person must READ...READ...the Book and then very patiently do one thing at a time. Log everything or write everything you do down on paper or whatever your method may be..

waterproof:pop2:......=}

The most important part of this is to write down EVERYTHING! It is probably also the most overlooked.

If you write everything down and keep a log, you will have something to refer to that helps you to not make mistakes.

And if something goes wronmg, you can refer back to it to see what exactly went wrong.

I neglected this on the first account I set up in my mad rush to get it done. Then, I had a potential problem and I could not remember exactly what I did. ACCOUNT CLOSED!

Now, I keep a notebook for each account logging EVERYTHING. This has saved me many headaches. You think you will remember something, but a month goes by and - I promise you - you will have forgotten something.

Read The Stealth Book
Keep Records of Everything!
Ask questions on the forum if you need help.

That is the best way to get the most from the guide.

Follow those steps and the rest is easy. Ignore them, and kiss your account(s) goodbye!

SelfMade17 06-24-2010 01:10 AM

:thumb:dang man. i love the stealth book too..
people from this forum described it well :thumb:

Blackhorse 06-24-2010 07:11 AM

:cheer: I have just bought it through the forum subscription, cannot wait to get started on reading it. :bounce:

SelfMade17 06-24-2010 01:09 PM

lol read it more then once! master it and youll be happy that you put out the time..

hotsassylips 06-25-2010 01:37 AM

The best money i have ever spent in my LIFE!!!!

I've read it like over 15 times now and each time i read it i'm like "oh way i didn't remember that part". Master it, breath it, idolize it!! lol Sense i've bought it i run now 5 ebay and paypal accounts, i was able to overcome 3 limitations and they haven't lasted more then 48 hrs. The limitations were only because i sold too much in the same week and the accounts were too young. And yes i know i was suppose to let them age and lay low at first. But i like to push limits and learn :D

SelfMade17 06-25-2010 01:43 AM

i totally agree! fosho yo!

oracle2010 06-30-2010 11:39 AM

Is it worth it? HELL YEAH!

I bought the book about 6 months ago. I used to move from one account to the next. As soon as one was limited, and it usually happened fairly quickly, I would give up and move on.

6 months later, I have 18 accounts that I run from one laptop and one internet connection, making more than 5k a month in profit minimum. How do I do it? Read the book, its not even hard. Step by step, with links, direct instructions on how to beat their system instead of their system beating you.

Any system can be beaten and Ebay Stealth has done it. Stop losing hundreds of dollars worth of your time guessing at why your getting limited and read exactly WHY you are getting limited.....and better yet, read exactly how you can stop it TODAY!

Get the book!

Oracle2010