eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   No access My eBay Sales Reports to pay I.R.S. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/1938-no-access-my-ebay-sales-reports-pay-i-r-s.html)

Dutch 12-19-2007 03:43 PM

No access My eBay Sales Reports to pay I.R.S.

eBay suspended me and now I dread I will not be given access to my sales reports which I had a subscription for. I need them to pay my taxes like I do every year.
If they don't grant me my sales report, should I report this incident to the IRS that eBay won't let me pay my taxes?
If eBay restricts my access to my sales reports, does that constitute a Federal Crime? eBay has fallen under the Federal Law called the RICO ACT (Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations Act) and are still fighting these lawsuits.
There are numerous cases against filed against them under this law. This year two more were added. This is the law they use against the Mafia.
How could anyone been that blind and yet already knew something was drastically wrong with eBay and Paypal?

These sales were generated through Paypal when I was powerseller on eBay.
:mad:

When things get worse, they really get worse.

Jonas 12-20-2007 11:10 PM

I would call the IRS immediately and report back what they say.

I've found when ebay removes a listing or suspends an account, they will claim the information is just gone. Of course they still have it, but they claim to you if you ask ebay that it is gone.

Chris Hanson 12-20-2007 11:36 PM

Oh yeah, the IRS will break Ebay down quickly

Dutch 12-21-2007 12:01 AM

I'm giving them a week to respond first. Then, I'm gonna make a nice Federal case out of it.

Gonna fight The Man! And file complaints with the I.R.S., State District Attorney's Office, and the kitchen sink: the BBB.

Sweet.

Chris Hanson 12-21-2007 12:46 PM

^^ You have alot of animosity built up in you.

ivegotinfo 12-21-2007 01:08 PM

why do you hate these arabs so much? every thing bush/media said about them has been a lie... im not going to elaborate since this isn't the forum for that.

LoveEbayNHateEbay 12-21-2007 04:58 PM

I just went to my Paypal account and printed off the monthly financial statements.

Dutch 12-21-2007 05:55 PM

Maxwell Smart: Of course! The old "monthly financial statements printed off Paypal" trick.

Paypal is like Chaos on Get Smart.

(That's a reference to a funny 60's TV comedy, for those who are culturally impaired in classic TV in case anyone asks.)

My shoe is ringing. Gotta go.

ebayhateluv 12-21-2007 07:50 PM

Yes, Thanks, CHIEF!

Jonas 12-21-2007 10:32 PM

Belize? That's by Mexico. Did you come to the USA illegally?

Chris Hanson 12-22-2007 12:43 AM

^^HAHAHAHAHA I knew that was coming soon

ivegotinfo 12-22-2007 10:45 AM

i think he is sarcastic, since the government is run by corporations, all ebay has to do is pay a lobbyist + congressman..and there goes that

powerbid 12-22-2007 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 18029)
eBay suspended me and now I dread I will not be given access to my sales reports which I had a subscription for. I need them to pay my taxes like I do every year.
If they don't grant me my sales report, should I report this incident to the IRS that eBay won't let me pay my taxes?
If eBay restricts my access to my sales reports, does that constitute a Federal Crime? eBay has fallen under the Federal Law called the RICO ACT (Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations Act) and are still fighting these lawsuits.
There are numerous cases against filed against them under this law. This year two more were added. This is the law they use against the Mafia.
How could anyone been that blind and yet already knew something was drastically wrong with eBay and Paypal?

These sales were generated through Paypal when I was powerseller on eBay.
:mad:

When things get worse, they really get worse.

is your paypal banned too????? you can get all the info from there for tax purposes all transactions will show in paypal.. like how much ebay fees you paid how much sales you generated how much you transferred to bank.. isnt that of any benefit to you????