eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   MC019 Trademark Violation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/19961-mc019-trademark-violation.html)

rafc 06-29-2010 03:36 PM

MC019 Trademark Violation

Hi guys,

I know this has been discussed a lot before, and I have done a search, it's just my situation is a bit weird.

Basically, I sell vero and my account (pre 07) was given a selling limit (not suspension), so I couldn't sell as much as I wanted to. It wasn't a formal selling limit, just a blanket limit that ebay gives to everyone, i.e. when you go to list, they won't let you.

So I switched to my other non stealth very old pre 07 account and put up 5 listings on that. This Vero usually doesn't remove listings as I have been selling almost 6 months with no incidence of pulled listings, and so do loads of other sellers. But suddenly, after only 2 days of listing, my listings are pulled by the rights owner.

I am shocked and bemused! No one else gets their listings removed for these items -- loads of people are selling them, long time sellers, and worse yet I myself am still selling them, on my main account. I am 1) slightly confused as to why my other listings on my main account haven't been removed , and 2) worried that the rights owner will remove all listings on my main account.

These accounts are very much non-stealth, linked in many ways, so I am very worried that I can't shift 5000 pounds worth of stock before my listings get pulled and my account suspended. Im a student so thats a lot of money for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions? What is the probability that my other listings will get pulled?

forummember 06-29-2010 04:10 PM

Leave them on the other account and see what happens. I've had accounts linked selling the same item, and then one of the accounts get hit with a VERO notice.

I take it you didn't get a suspension?

tenggo 06-29-2010 07:10 PM

Sometimes these things happen in waves, the vero company may not be searching for those items every day, maybe just jump on every couple of of weeks or somethng like that, or they have just realized their product on ebay and have just started to crackdown on it...
Dont know if that is right but thats what i reckon

rafc 06-30-2010 09:30 AM

It wasn't the actual vero brand owner who reported it, it was just ebay's counterfeit 'crack squad' . My other account is still going strong , touch wood , and that's what I am confused about . How can I list for so long unmolested, yet I have another account with more feedback and just as old, which gets listings removed after just a day??

That don't make no sense!!!!

tenggo 06-30-2010 09:43 AM

welcome to the world of no sense....
i was selling the dvd fitness thing on a great account 1400 feedback for 3 weeks, 10 per day on top of normal sales , thank you very much... got 1 vero warning and I stopped... (and no, not reason it was suspended) made stealth acct to do same, 1st day bye bye, another stealth, same deal...
i say this with tongue in cheek, but anyone want to buy some cheap z***a dvd?

forummember 06-30-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafc (Post 148566)
It wasn't the actual vero brand owner who reported it, it was just ebay's counterfeit 'crack squad' . My other account is still going strong , touch wood , and that's what I am confused about . How can I list for so long unmolested, yet I have another account with more feedback and just as old, which gets listings removed after just a day??

That don't make no sense!!!!

If it wasn't a Vero member, then it's probably one of your competitors. I've had this problem.

SelfMade17 06-30-2010 12:19 PM

when you sell semi-vero items...everything doesnt make sense..and it gets stressful

rafc 06-30-2010 12:30 PM

It wasn't a competitor, or at least, it wasn't a competitor who submitted the vero claim, a competitor might have flagged me though. It was some non profit, anti piracy coalition , or some bs like that.

@Selfmade, touche, I just want to shift this uncomfortable amount of stock I have then I will give it a rest for a while.

SelfMade17 06-30-2010 12:45 PM

yeah. i understand you..thats what i have to do at the moment..
trying to figure out how to just get rid of them..
bleh..

forummember 06-30-2010 01:24 PM

Any example of the letter?