eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   New Stealth account got limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/20199-new-stealth-account-got-limited.html)

jayne.w1 07-08-2010 03:13 PM

New Stealth account got limited

Just started selling on my 1st steath account. Only listed 3 items and already got limitation notice- ie can't list any more of these items for 30 days! How do I get round this?

FandangoKango 07-08-2010 11:07 PM

what was the message from ebay they sent you in the email say?

jayne.w1 07-09-2010 01:12 AM

This is the message I got limited after only listing 3 items. How can I get round this?

........'Thank you for choosing to sell on eBay.
In order to maintain a safe trading environment, there's a limit on the number of times private sellers can list certain items in a period of 30 consecutive days.

You've reached the limit for the type of item you're trying to list, so you can't list any more of these for 30 days. These restrictions apply to all sellers, so please don't feel that we're singling you out. It does mean you won’t be able to complete this listing right now however you may still list other kinds of items.....

tenggo 07-09-2010 01:19 AM

sounds like you were selling a high risk item

mazin_o 07-09-2010 01:32 AM

all you have to do friend to get around this limitation is to change the title for your listing and your listing method if you listed the item first time on auction mode try to change it to buy it now and that should take care of this problem . wish you the best and trust me when i say do not count on ebay and rather seee if you could build your own website and do seo optimization for it and you have it come in google first 3 position and you can double , trible which ever money you was making on ebay . best wishes to you

jayne.w1 07-09-2010 04:17 AM

Hi thanks but have just tried to list item as 'Buy it Now' and still get the same message - won't let me list! What is the point of stealth account if you can't list? Any suggestions please.

GreenBean 07-09-2010 04:24 AM

Being stealth is not the issue. The issue is you are selling (too much, too quickly) on the new account. ebay dont like what you are doing so they limit what you can do.:ranger: Changing the listing, trying BIN will not work.
What's your FB? How are your DSRs? Do you appear to look like you might be a good seller or become one?:pop2:

jayne.w1 07-09-2010 07:12 AM

Ok thanks for your reply.
How would you start off on stealth then? Would you just list one item a week maybe and the more feedback you get the less likely you are to get limited? Do you think this will work better?

paul1985312 07-09-2010 07:41 AM

same to me. i just listed a test listing and then got removed the other day. Ebay is becoming more and more strict atm. I wouldnt recomend to list stuff if you just register a account

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayne.w1 (Post 150123)
Ok thanks for your reply.
How would you start off on stealth then? Would you just list one item a week maybe and the more feedback you get the less likely you are to get limited? Do you think this will work better?

slapped 07-09-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 150110)
Being stealth is not the issue. The issue is you are selling (too much, too quickly) on the new account. ebay dont like what you are doing so they limit what you can do.:ranger: Changing the listing, trying BIN will not work.
What's your FB? How are your DSRs? Do you appear to look like you might be a good seller or become one?:pop2:

You really should NOT try to "Get Around" this, First of all its is Difficult, GreenBean Above is 100% Correct, If you Must sell more, I suggest opening more Stealth Accounts and Selling a Few on Each, but even that tactic risks "Linking" and can get ALL your accounts suspended.

DogFacedBoy 07-09-2010 10:42 AM

BIN is never good because ebay looks at it as a quick way to sneak things through before the bots or the Vero holders can find it and shut it down.

jayne.w1 07-09-2010 11:54 AM

If a buy a stealth account which post dates back to 07 will I have more chance of listing more items without getting the 30 day limit? At the moment only being able to sell 3 of my items a month on my new stealth account is no good!

Nephilim 07-09-2010 03:41 PM

You can place them in a different category. I have done that before. For example, software. When I reach my limit on the software category, I change it to the Computers & Networking > Other.

unfortuantemistake 07-10-2010 06:15 AM

That message is not telling you your blocked from listing ALL new items, just that you cannot sell anymore of the SAME item you have been selling.

You are probably selling a HIGH RISK VERO item, that the average person, would not have multiple copies just laying around.

Especially if its software, or a china item that 1XXXXXXXX sellers are pushing.

jahbar 07-11-2010 11:38 AM

I too have been limited after selling 5 items. I was using a legit account in my cousin's name. The account is pretty old because my cousin havent been using it for yrs.( personal account). Do you think if i open a NEW account ( business) in her name it will automatically get limited because of the limit on this one?? Will ebay suspend me for trying to go around the limitation?

pod 07-11-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jahbar (Post 150413)
I too have been limited after selling 5 items. I was using a legit account in my cousin's name. The account is pretty old because my cousin havent been using it for yrs.( personal account). Do you think if i open a NEW account ( business) in her name it will automatically get limited because of the limit on this one?? Will ebay suspend me for trying to go around the limitation?

First off, you don't need the same question all over the board
2nd - You are hijacking this thread
3rd - Take an hour, just an hour to read something. Jesus, using his info again? And you are asking if its ok? Have you even read anything on here?

Sorry, dont want to sound cranky, and maybe I am... But at least read SOME of the forum before asking to be spoon fed the very basics. No wonder some of you guys burn through so many accounts and cant understand why...

jahbar 07-12-2010 12:43 AM

Ok, that was pointless....all that typing anothing i can use lol...preciate that

MtnDew 07-12-2010 01:58 AM

lol jahbar....

edit just reread and your selling something way too hot

jayne.w1 07-14-2010 05:18 PM

Still trying to work out how I can get round these selling limitations. If I upgrade to a business seller will my limitations be lifted?

MtnDew 07-15-2010 11:34 AM

probably not ...try selling a few "general" items first and then try for whatever is so hot for them.